Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mayweather gets his ass kicked!
ROLL DEEP
post Nov 12 2009, 07:23 AM
Post #341

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,301

Floyd nut huggers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

Why can't they be objective about who he HASN'T fought? Why cant they say, 'Look, I love Floyd. I love him to bits. I think he's the best boxer ever, but I understand the fact that, for one reason or another, he hasn't fought 4 or 5 other top guys that the boxing world would like to see me against. I still love him though. I wish I could have his babies.'

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Nov 12 2009, 07:34 AM
Post #342

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Nov 12 2009, 07:23 AM) *
Floyd nut huggers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

Why can't they be objective about who he HASN'T fought? Why cant they say, 'Look, I love Floyd. I love him to bits. I think he's the best boxer ever, but I understand the fact that, for one reason or another, he hasn't fought 4 or 5 other top guys that the boxing world would like to see me against. I still love him though. I wish I could have his babies.'

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) No explanantion.

This is boxing's "best P4P fighter" we have, and we hold him to higher standards. If he wants to act and say he is the best, well you better damn well prove it in the ring. And for whatever reasons, many of these top WELTERWEIGHTS are not on his resume. So now he is back, and people are sooo frustrated the way he talks and his definate duck of Mosley. Even though he contradicts himself cause he fought JMM when he called him out, but not Mosley. People have beaten this to death and you would think his fans would agree or atleast understand the point, but nope. We just will have to wait and see what he does next. But I am 99.9% sure he will call out the winner after saturday nights fight.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Nov 12 2009, 07:35 AM

+Quote Post
torvix2000
post Nov 12 2009, 07:47 AM
Post #343

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 12 2009, 12:34 PM) *
But I am 99.9% sure he will call out the winner after saturday nights fight.

Problem is that Floyd has a 99.999% probability of doing the other 0.1% of not calling out the winner.

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Nov 12 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #344

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Nov 12 2009, 07:34 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) No explanantion.

This is boxing's "best P4P fighter" we have, and we hold him to higher standards. If he wants to act and say he is the best, well you better damn well prove it in the ring. And for whatever reasons, many of these top WELTERWEIGHTS are not on his resume. So now he is back, and people are sooo frustrated the way he talks and his definate duck of Mosley. Even though he contradicts himself cause he fought JMM when he called him out, but not Mosley. People have beaten this to death and you would think his fans would agree or atleast understand the point, but nope. We just will have to wait and see what he does next. But I am 99.9% sure he will call out the winner after saturday nights fight.

Only if the winner is Pacquiao...

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Nov 12 2009, 05:10 PM
Post #345

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

After seeing hatton on monday night raw I'm convinced floyd will face hatton at cruiserweight(which hatton will have to lose 30lbs to make) and fight for a bullshit belt the wbc or wbo will make up just for this fight and floyd will retire as the all time great that he is.

+Quote Post

35 Pages V  « < 33 34 35
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 01:37 PM