IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Kessler vs. Ward: Preview and Poll, WBA Super Middleweight Title: Who Wins and Why?
Ward vs. Kessler: Preview and Poll
Who Wins?
Kessler by Dec [ 5 ] ** [26.32%]
Kessler by KO/TKO [ 4 ] ** [21.05%]
Ward by Dec [ 10 ] ** [52.63%]
Ward by KO/TKO [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Draw [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
DQ (Indicate Loser in Response) [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 19
Guests cannot vote 
rusty_trombone
post Nov 17 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #11

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

QUOTE (caneman @ Nov 17 2009, 05:21 PM) *
I got Kessler by UD, about 8-4 and maybe 7-5! I think he will be too well balanced for Ward! I kinda wish I was wrong cause I like Ward!

Damn it caneman, this is America goddamnit, show some solidarity.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Nov 17 2009, 08:56 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 17 2009, 11:28 PM) *
I know you may not like to hear that...but don't take it personal at all...as I have love for Scotland and The Scottish people...

Dont worry, i wont. As both me and Maxy have pointed out before, theres no such thing as euro pride. Half the countries in Europe have their axes to grind with eachother never mind anyone else, I just enjoy a good wind-up session!!

+Quote Post
PR316
post Nov 17 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 107

Kessler TKO 10..

I think it'll be tactical early but as it heats up, Kessler's power will be the difference.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Nov 18 2009, 01:49 AM
Post #14

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Ward by UD. He's going to box this sucka's ears off and show Dirrell how its done. Kessler will barely lay a glove on him.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Nov 18 2009, 02:31 AM
Post #15

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 17 2009, 11:28 PM) *
It's not really about my confidence in Ward, Lloyd...it's more about my confidence in matchups of this nature throughout The History Of Boxing...and about my confidence in how average Kessler is....

It was a similar thing with my Pacquiao over Hatton call....I was counting on Hatton being Hatton....as in....he was a highly rated EURO (keep that in mind)...Hatton was exactly who I knew he was...and that was proven against both Mayweather AND Pacquiao....who are tip top on a GLOBAL scale.

The following might sound repetitive, but I have to do it like this...

On one end here....you have a smart, athletically skilled, versatile, properly groomed, American Olympic Gold Medalist.....and on the other, you pretty much have another "High Level" guy on a Euro scale...

I'm not saying Ward's high on a Global scale yet...but 9 times out of 10, there's a big difference in Class between just a Top AMERICAN and a Top Euro...saying both are at or near their best....that's just the way it was, the way it is, and the way it always will be.....lol.....I know you may not like to hear that...but don't take it personal at all...as I have love for Scotland and The Scottish people...

Add in the fact that Kessler hasn't done a God Damn thing since LOSING to another Top EURO (follow me?) 2 years ago...throwing away his prime....and the gap in Class becomes even more apparent...

Then....watch Kessler's and Ward's last fights, and you can see exactly who was rusty, slow, and wide and who was in good form...and their leagues are a mile apart now......but there's MORE...lol

THEN, you add in the fact that the fight's in Oakland, America.....remember Froch-Dirrell?...OUCH!....there's no way Kessler's gonna outbox or outadapt Ward....but there will be payback if necessary....all close decisions WILL go to Ward...so basically, the only way Kessler can win is if he stops Ward.....

but here's the kicker....

Ward's Pedigree and Boxing IQ won't allow him to get stopped....

Ward by Unanimous Decision...117-111.

So feel like a avatar bet bitch?

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Nov 18 2009, 06:43 AM
Post #16

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Works like a charm...

Why yes, STEVENS....I feel like an Avatar AND Title bet....either agree to both, or it will be considered a duck.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Nov 18 2009, 07:07 AM
Post #17

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The CEO @ Nov 18 2009, 12:43 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Works like a charm...

Why yes, STEVENS....I feel like an Avatar AND Title bet....either agree to both, or it will be considered a duck.

Done & done. One calander month? I know you want revenge & I am giving you your chance. I don't care about this fight anyways so here is your big chance. You lose this & you become VP not CEO LOL!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Nov 18 2009, 08:25 AM
Post #18

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Nov 18 2009, 07:07 AM) *
Done & done. One calander month? I know you want revenge & I am giving you your chance. I don't care about this fight anyways so here is your big chance. You lose this & you become VP not CEO LOL!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You don't have to lie....you care about who wins this fight BIG TIME....takin' away Sigs or money at stake, we both care 100% more than we cared about who won between Cotto and Pacquiao...

You want Kessler to beat Ward as much as I want Ward to beat Kessler.

I appreciate you givin' me my chance and all....but you shoulda quit while you were ahead....because now I make you pay and end up controlling 2/3 of your SPACE!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/yes2.gif)

P.S.~ Yes. 1 month. November 22nd-December 22nd.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Nov 18 2009, 09:16 AM
Post #19

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

Wait a minute...

CEO...your sig is Stevenski's until December 16th...so IF you lose, your time in lock down would be EXTENDED a month. That means, that Stevenski will have complete control of your sig until January 16th, and your title will be his from November 22nd-December 22nd.

Them's the rules, bro.

NO MAN gets parole from Fighthype sig bets!!

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Nov 18 2009, 09:23 AM
Post #20

SKULLSPLITTER

QUOTE (Spyder @ Nov 18 2009, 09:16 AM) *
Wait a minute...

CEO...your sig is Stevenski's until December 16th...so IF you lose, your time in lock down would be EXTENDED a month. That means, that Stevenski will have complete control of your sig until January 16th, and your title will be his from

Them's the rules, bro.

NO MAN gets parole from Fighthype sig bets!!

lol...I know you're fuckin' with me, but NO....these are separate bets and are for a month apiece...

I will be keeping my current Sig until December 16th....regardless of what happens with THIS fight.....THAT'S The Rules....

Whoever loses THIS Avatar AND Title bet will serve their time from November 22nd-December 22nd....

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 09:15 AM