Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Love or Hate Floyd Mayweather? Reasons Why, 1 Topic Merged Here
leonthegee
post Nov 20 2009, 07:12 AM
Post #11

Lightweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,401

he could have all the belts by the end of next year let everybody will find a way to hate.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Nov 20 2009, 07:13 AM
Post #12

Proud American

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (JD @ Nov 20 2009, 08:05 AM) *
Of course they are paying him, but what he could make for Mosley?

Besides, did Floyd come back to fight a blownup Marquez and Quintana or Matthew Hatton? I thought it was a case of just needing A tuneup and he would being fighting who his fans want him to; i.e., Mosley, Pacquiao.

At some point even his fans have to say..."enough with the bullshit dude...you had a chance to make meaningful fights and are choosing not to"

Absolutely! I never agreed with or supported him going to fight in the UK. If its not Mosley or Pac then it should be nobody at all. I'm just saying I agree with them going after Pac before Mosley. Him fighting in the UK is BS all around unless he's fighting Shane or Pac in the UK.

Floyd or his manager didn't say he was considering fighting Mathew Hatton or Quintana, that was Hype's sources. Floyd's people said Pac and Mosley.

+Quote Post
JD
post Nov 20 2009, 07:14 AM
Post #13

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

Or he could have none and fight the likes of Matthew Hatton or Carlos Quintana and his diehards, who aren't actually boxing fans, would find a way to call anyone who criticizes his indifference toward meaningful fights haters.

+Quote Post
JD
post Nov 20 2009, 07:16 AM
Post #14

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Nov 20 2009, 07:13 AM) *
Absolutely! I never agreed with or supported him going to fight in the UK. If its not Mosley or Pac then it should be nobody at all. I'm just saying I agree with them going after Pac before Mosley. Him fighting in the UK is BS all around unless he's fighting Shane or Pac in the UK.

Floyd or his manager didn't say he was considering fighting Mathew Hatton or Quintana, that was Hype's sources. Floyd's people said Pac and Mosley.

Well, since we agree on the fact that it would be an utter joke to fight Hatton or Quintana next...when he does, we can all be on the same page.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Nov 20 2009, 07:18 AM
Post #15

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 20 2009, 01:12 PM) *
he could have all the belts by the end of next year let everybody will find a way to hate.

Cuntfeatures already had the belt that mattered & he never defended it so what would it matter?

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Nov 20 2009, 07:44 AM
Post #16

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

JD, I dont understand why you keep bringing Quintana's and Hatton's name up?

I agree that if he fought any of those guys then he would have butt fucked his "legacy" but I think the article that I posted clearly states that if Pacquiao does not happen then they will target Mosley. Whoever he fights, I'm certain it won't happen until May so that leaves Mosley PLENTY of time to beat Berto and be ready by May.

Meanwhile, Whats is Floyd to do? Should he just wait until May to fight? Who should he fight from now until May or June or whenever this "SUPERFIGHT" against whoever happens?

I'm in NO way defending Floyd. Im just curious to see what people think he should do NOW!

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Nov 20 2009, 07:52 AM
Post #17

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Quintana is out of the equation anyway cause he's now fighting on the Williams Martinez undercard.

+Quote Post
gbh32001
post Nov 20 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #18

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,255

QUOTE (kingknockout @ Nov 20 2009, 06:53 PM) *
everybody that pays attention to him, that are fans already knew this, it's not a surprise to us because we kept telling people this, mayweather is going to fight who his fans want him to fight, it's about money at the end of the day but he also listens to his supporters.

everybody on this forum knows he's going to beat Pacman, and if mosley isn't on his A game he'll embarrass him as well, Mosley's a smart champion though, so I wonder what strategy he has for "Money", I most definitely don't think he'll go in there just to get a knock out to make him look like the "Man to put floyd on his ass" because that's not the smart move.

and the only reason Paul isn't in the conversation is because A) he's big as fuck, and he doesn't look like your average welter i.e. zab judah, quintana, cotto, berto, floyd,etc not to mention margarito's a big ass welter too, my goodness them dudes look like giants on my TV screen and (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif) he won't generate enough interest (bring in money) although hardcore boxing fans would like to see it, and hell I would too cus I like ol Paul, it still won't happen, alot of people don't know who Paul is yet,he's on that ladder to being top dog but he gotta get his name out there....did I mention that's a tall ass dude? lol

but anyway mayweather is too full of himself to be scared to fight anybody, his cockiness/arrogance level is out of this world, he thinks he shits gold and pisses platinum...when a person thinks of themselves that highly they'll take on any challenge, and you can't tell them shit cus they think they know everything. He believes he can take on the world lol, so when you have that kind of ego set in your mind. You think you can take on anyone, and that's what mayweather thinks, so all of these he's scared excuses is utter bullshit...plus he know's his skill is raw and nasty as fuck, he know's he's the shit, so why be scared for against guys that lost before when your standing on top undefeated? you ARE the man to beat, the top dog isn't worried about someone that took losses before, the boss doesn't worry about new challenger's, it's because of their big ass ego's.....do people think Kobe Bryant is worried about the opposition? did people think Dale earn hart gave a fuck about competition to the point he was scared to get out there and race?
You're a fool!How many times Mosley challenge him and even go as far as embarrass him in the public yet his balls shrink more. "Numbers don't lie, people do"
,Ellerbe is one big lie!I can't stand with this kind of people who publicly conning people in a broad daylight just to steal their hard earned money and I know that americans are vulnerable to public fraud.

+Quote Post
gbh32001
post Nov 20 2009, 08:16 AM
Post #19

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,255

QUOTE (leonthegee @ Nov 20 2009, 08:12 PM) *
Fuck that belt, where is Floyd when Margarito-Cotto-Mosley-Williams-Quintana fight each other?Manny is a blown out WW, but still he have more balls than Floyd who ducked the best competition available.

+Quote Post
torvix2000
post Nov 20 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #20

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

QUOTE (gbh32001 @ Nov 20 2009, 01:16 PM) *
Fuck that belt, where is Floyd when Margarito-Cotto-Mosley-Williams-Quintana fight each other?Manny is a blown out WW, but still he have more balls than Floyd who ducked the best competition available.

Yup! A guy from flyweight beat Mayweather into fighting Cotto.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 05:14 AM