+Quote Post
BigG
post Jun 27 2010, 04:25 AM
Post #22

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jun 25 2010, 06:44 AM) *
Thats whats up. I just lost 12 pounds in 2.5 weeks. My trainer felt I should trim down and become a bit more lean so I went from 187 to a comfortable 175. I think I may drop about 5-10 more. Eh...wont hurt.

Good Luck with your upcoming fight though.

Wow post your workout regime...12 pounds in almost 3 weeks is insane.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Aug 16 2010, 09:42 PM
Post #23

The Savage

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,227

I'm out for awhile and have been..First,parasites in my eyes and while I'm still dealing with that issue I have a new one..I cut my thumb to the bone on accident with a boxcutter and I could see everything in my finger..Just got stitches out today and now I'm told I cut a tendon..My left hand has gotten even more swollen after gettin the stitches out and I won't be posting much since I only have one hand to use..

+Quote Post
PR316
post Aug 16 2010, 11:22 PM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Aug 16 2010, 10:42 PM) *
I'm out for awhile and have been..First,parasites in my eyes and while I'm still dealing with that issue I have a new one..I cut my thumb to the bone on accident with a boxcutter and I could see everything in my finger..Just got stitches out today and now I'm told I cut a tendon..My left hand has gotten even more swollen after gettin the stitches out and I won't be posting much since I only have one hand to use..

Ouch. Get better soon, buddy.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Oct 12 2010, 06:44 AM
Post #25

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

First fight in January at 165. No official date yet but its January. I'll keep you guys posted.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Oct 12 2010, 02:43 PM
Post #26

The Savage

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Oct 12 2010, 06:44 AM) *
First fight in January at 165. No official date yet but its January. I'll keep you guys posted.

Good luck man..Kinda surprised ya decided to have a fight..I remember us talking about it awhile ago..

As for me,I'm in physical therapy now finally but I still have to wear this splint till the therapist says I'm done with it..So I'm still only able to use one hand to type FITZ..

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Oct 14 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #27

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Oct 12 2010, 03:43 PM) *
Good luck man..Kinda surprised ya decided to have a fight..I remember us talking about it awhile ago..

As for me,I'm in physical therapy now finally but I still have to wear this splint till the therapist says I'm done with it..So I'm still only able to use one hand to type FITZ..

Yea man after helping some of the other fighters prepare for their fight weeks I said FUCK THIS....I want some too. Since then training as been stepped up and I've been in there trying to hold my own against the Pros.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Oct 14 2010, 01:18 AM
Post #28

Guests

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Oct 12 2010, 10:44 PM) *

Nice man, good luck. Let us know how you go, would be cool if you can get footage of your fight as well.

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Oct 13 2010, 06:43 AM) *

lol. Get well soon Jonny, by the way, I wasn't originally laughing at your injury, it just sounded funny that your posting has been put on hold due to injury. But get better soon man.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Oct 14 2010, 07:31 PM
Post #29

The Savage

QUOTE (Fitz @ Oct 14 2010, 01:18 AM) *
Nice man, good luck. Let us know how you go, would be cool if you can get footage of your fight as well.

lol. Get well soon Jonny, by the way, I wasn't originally laughing at your injury, it just sounded funny that your posting has been put on hold due to injury. But get better soon man.

It's all good,I know man..I know you wouldn't laugh about my hand bein messed up..It's gay typing with one hand but my other hand is starting to come around a bit..I still have the splint like I said but my other fingers are moving pretty good again..Today we really pushed things in therapy which is good since I really want to work out again..I've done some walking and some running which is fun but I really want to be able to do some upperbody stuff and not make myself lopsided by only working one arm..

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 11:11 AM