Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
torvix2000
post Nov 21 2009, 06:21 AM
Post #2

BANNED IN THE USA

Group: Banned
Member No.: 1,018

I still remember Zab saying "Winner take all. No rematch". Because he was so confident of winning. Then after his chicken dance, twas Tszyu who said, "No rematch eh, so I won't give you a rematch.".

LOL!

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Nov 21 2009, 06:43 AM
Post #3

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

It was not warranted, wanted or needed. Tszyu was miles better than Judah & that Judah was the sharp focused one people on here seem to conjure up periodically.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Nov 21 2009, 07:02 AM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

It didn't happen because the 1st fight wasn't close. Simple as that I'd say.

+Quote Post
Keith
post Nov 21 2009, 07:45 AM
Post #5

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,273

Did Judah want a rematch? I dont remember him asking for one, and if he did...... put to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lazy2.gif) again.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Nov 21 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #6

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

that fight didnt warrant a rematch?... it was very conclusive... lol...

+Quote Post
salvador
post Nov 21 2009, 08:03 AM
Post #7

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,307

I think Judah wanted a rematch badly, but Tszyu didn't. I think it was partly because Zab was so loud and obnoxious before the fight with the "no rematch" stuff and Tszyu sincerely hated him, but I also think it was because Tszyu nearly got ko'd in that first round and he knew Judah was a dangerous rematch and there was probably more money elsewhere. More than that, I think Tszyu probably thought Judah was going to tear up the division and his ko over Judah would look that much better as time went by. Remember, Judah was supposed to be the next big thing in the sport before the Tszyu fight and the only thing that derailed him was one perfectly landed punch on the chin.

+Quote Post
moscow bear
post Nov 21 2009, 08:37 AM
Post #8

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 189

QUOTE (salvador @ Nov 21 2009, 02:03 PM) *
I think Judah wanted a rematch badly, but Tszyu didn't. I think it was partly because Zab was so loud and obnoxious before the fight with the "no rematch" stuff and Tszyu sincerely hated him, but I also think it was because Tszyu nearly got ko'd in that first round and he knew Judah was a dangerous rematch and there was probably more money elsewhere. More than that, I think Tszyu probably thought Judah was going to tear up the division and his ko over Judah would look that much better as time went by. Remember, Judah was supposed to be the next big thing in the sport before the Tszyu fight and the only thing that derailed him was one perfectly landed punch on the chin.

nearly got kod? you better be kidding.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Nov 21 2009, 08:58 AM
Post #9

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE (salvador @ Nov 21 2009, 08:03 AM) *

My thoughts exactly!

+Quote Post
moscow bear
post Nov 21 2009, 09:01 AM
Post #10

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 189

QUOTE (StyleZ @ Nov 21 2009, 02:58 PM) *
My thoughts exactly!

If Judah were that desperate, all he needed to do was to become Tszyu's mandatory challenger instead of going for the bullshit WBO belt and then moving up in weight.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 12:38 PM