IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@9:15 CST. SPOILERS@ 9:30 Diaz vs. Malinaggi II, All Comments Here, No Duplicate Threads or Public Streams
SmartyBeardo
post Dec 13 2009, 02:42 PM
Post #21

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Dec 13 2009, 03:30 AM) *
Well said CEO.

I can't stand that little bitch.

He IS that little brother of somebody in a group of friends that tags along everywhere you go and won't STFU, but he's so quick you can't catch up with him to slap his annoying ass silly.

He makes it hard to admit that HE is Sicilian.

Fantasy Bitch Slapping Of 2010- Marquez v My Uncle Paulie's Namesake.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Thegreatequalize...
post Dec 13 2009, 04:09 PM
Post #22

Featherweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,603

diaz definitely didn't look the same last night. i don't think he's quite done though it kind of looked like it. i think the combination of weight and paulie's style that made him look bad. he doesn't belong above 135 and shouldn't really fight slick boxers.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Dec 13 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #23

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Dec 13 2009, 01:42 PM) *
He IS that little brother of somebody in a group of friends that tags along everywhere you go and won't STFU, but he's so quick you can't catch up with him to slap his annoying ass silly.

He makes it hard to admit that HE is Sicilian.

Fantasy Bitch Slapping Of 2010- Marquez v My Uncle Paulie's Namesake.

LOL!!!!

A real good boxing friend of mine can't stand Paulie's style of fighting so much that he told me he doesn't recall watching a Malinaggi fight all the way through! LOL!

He does remind me of Camacho Sr in more ways than one!

Jack

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Dec 13 2009, 11:11 PM
Post #24

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (Boxingjunkie @ Dec 13 2009, 11:04 AM) *
I think Paulie is the only fighter I know of that waxes his eye brows.

Robin Reid.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Dec 14 2009, 10:23 AM
Post #25

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Boxingjunkie @ Dec 13 2009, 04:04 PM) *
I think Paulie is the only fighter I know of that waxes his eye brows. What is up with that?? Fighters dont wax.

Miguel Cotto. Though he may pluck, not wax.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Dec 14 2009, 10:28 AM
Post #26

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (PR316 @ Dec 13 2009, 04:22 PM) *
Diaz doesn't have the fire. Its gone. Diaz used to fight like his nickname suggests. All out aggresion lots of punching, head movement and he would outwork his opponents everytime. Not saying Diaz was great before, but he's not the fighter he once was.

Agreed. The entire time I was asking myself "Where's the 'Baby Bull'?" Diaz's advantage has always been in his volume punching and overwhelming his opponents with combinations and pressure. Last Sat was the first time I watched him actually try and chase a guy around the ring 1 punch at a time.

I'm a pretty big fan of Malignaggi and have been since 03. I can understand though why people don't like him though

I've always respected Paulie ever since his willingness to finish that Cotto fight. I became sort of a "semi-fan" when I heard him speak the truth after the first Diaz fight. But damn, all that faded away when he started those cornyass antics in the FIRST ROUND last Sat.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 14 2009, 11:19 AM
Post #27

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

That's the thing about Paulie....right when you wanna start likin' him a little again, he fucks himself...again.

He's not NEARLY good enough to act the way he did in there the other night...against a guy who ALREADY had a win over him...even Mayweather was more subtle against a harmless Bruseles with his "Patriots" comment to the HBO team...

I like to hear his thoughts on Boxing sometimes, and that's about it...the guy is a natural born DOUCHE.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Dec 14 2009, 11:35 AM
Post #28

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

Paulie gives the most HONEST post fight interviews around.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Dec 15 2009, 01:30 AM
Post #29

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Let me see Paulie vs. Ortiz or Khan next!

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Dec 15 2009, 03:23 AM
Post #30

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

I've always liked Paulie..I don't go around saying that though..hahahaha..I'd get too much shit for liking him,especially on here(which I have before)..I thought he looked really good against Diaz..When he uses his footwork,keeps his jab out there,and mixes in some combos when he needs to, he is a tough guy to beat..He only has 3 losses to top guys..I'd like to see Paulie/Bradley or Paulie/Campbell next...

Paulie does something that most fighters either don't do or can't do, and that's punch on the move..Not just the jab,but I'm talking about other punches too..I saw Paulie throwing punches while moving to his left and right..Was he perfectly balanced when doing it??No,but fighters today don't focus on balance AS much as they should..All the best fighters out today besides Hopkins don't have great balance..Mayweather doesn't,Pac-man doesn't,and the list goes on..Hopkins has the most similar style to what my style is and is still becoming I think..Ray Robinson and Joe Louis have the same exact style I'm learning and doing..

Paulie does need to control himself more in the ring and after a fight though..Some of his clowning during the fight I could of handled but did too much of it..I hated it when he stunned Diaz and he just bullshitted the rest of the round..The face he made when he stunned him was funny as hell but the rest of the shit he did was stupid..It was also funny when he got hit low and he looked and the crowd when the crowd was booing and was basically saying through gestures"what the fuck do ya want me to do,my nuts just got blasted"..That was classic and I'm surprised I haven't seen other fighters do that..

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 12:11 AM