IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao To Sue Mayweather Sr et al..., Legal advisers of Pacquiao are being questioned have have they done...
dominicbuilder9k...
post Dec 16 2009, 03:41 AM
Post #1

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,500

Well, This type of thread was posted here before and it is alive again...
Mayweather Sr and another boxer has revive the Steroids accusations.
Pac's boxing fans in the Philippines are lambasting his legal advisers for doing nothing to depend their boss....

A lie repeatedly said becomes 'truth' to those who hear it again and again...and many Pacquiao supporters are urging him to make a case against the accusers otherwise the public may "believe" the "old Loud Mouth" is correct...

Latest info I've got (which is not verified),...Team Pacquiao will sue Mayweather Sr with finality and looks like another boxer is included in the complaint...No news yet when this will be done but Team Pacquiao is now resolve to "teach" the accusers a lesson they will remember...

What do you think..?..IS IT okay if Paquiao just ignore Mayweather Sr (AGAIN...and again..)...or will it be wise to bring him to court this time..?...
Share your thoughts..
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
thehype
post Dec 16 2009, 03:44 AM
Post #2

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Confucious say anyone can sue anyone over anything, but in the end, it's meaningless unless anyone wins.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 16 2009, 03:46 AM
Post #3

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

A lawsuit for him having an opinion? Shit, then half the people on this board(me included) are fucked.

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Dec 16 2009, 05:24 AM
Post #4

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 16 2009, 12:46 AM) *
A lawsuit for him having an opinion? Shit, then half the people on this board(me included) are fucked.

This goes beyond simply giving an opinion. This is making an allegation. A SERIOUS allegation in fact that goes to the point of defaming someone and intentionally trying to make people think that someone is doing not only unethical behavior, but ILLEGAL behavior.

Floyd Sr.'s been running his mouth with this shit and it's not something that should be ignored. I've said before that Manny ought to sue the ever living shit out of Sr. for saying what he's saying.

Everyone's entitled to an opinion, but when your "opinion" is being put out there by you as a direct insinuation and allegation of illegal activity, then they need to be sued, otherwise people will just assume it's true.

Remember when Jose Canseco was coming out and saying this guy was doing steroids, and that guy and this guy and that guy?

The general consensus was that these athletes who were saying that Jose was full of shit and they were thinking of suing, that unless they actually DID sue, then they were probably full of shit and Jose was right.

The belief being that if they had nothing to hide and were truly innocent, then they would sue. Otherwise they wouldn't because they would be afraid that Jose would have proof.

Same thing here. If Manny doesn't fight this, then his career will be tainted.

+Quote Post
caneman
post Dec 16 2009, 06:23 AM
Post #5

Amateur

Member No.: 1,310

Sr is always saying some shit and personally I don't hardly listen to guy and many times I don't even finish reading his interviews! I am of the feeling that if they can sue him they should...MAYBE I won't have to hear from him for a minutem hahaha

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Dec 16 2009, 06:32 AM
Post #6

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

He might as well sue good ol Paulie too then.

+Quote Post
provo
post Dec 16 2009, 10:32 AM
Post #7

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

This is stupid,team Pac needs to realize when u become popular and your a athlete people will talk shit on you all the time ,deal with it..it happens all the time with celebrities ...team Pac needs to be worried about March 13 not Mayweather sr .cause March 13 he's going 2 get his ass kicked.lol

+Quote Post
provo
post Dec 16 2009, 10:43 AM
Post #8

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

I personally think this is all mind games that the Mayweather camp is doing, they want to get under pacs skin and I think their doing it.Pac has already came out saying that he's bothered by Mayweather sr comentsand that's is giving him more fuel. That's nothing yet wait until fight time gets closer floyd jr is going to talk hella shit and get to pac to throw him off his game plan ,pac has never faced anyone that talks hella shit like floyd . Pac is going 2 forget his game plan and come in just swinging wild and who else is better at countering that Floyd jr ?

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Dec 16 2009, 10:51 AM
Post #9

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

In terms of having the right to sue, I'm with BrydMan. This is more of a defamation case based on no legitimate evidence. However, taking the issue to court only fans the flames; it keeps the allegations in the public eye, which could, as some of you have suggested, be their way of promoting the fight. But if it's truly about defamation of character, rumors like this are best ignored and are eventually forgotten.

+Quote Post
mrwigi
post Dec 16 2009, 10:59 AM
Post #10

Super Flyweight

Member No.: 7,421

i think if pac does sue, it will hurt the promotions of boxing because then boxers trainers and promoters alike will have to think twice about everything they say.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th August 2014 - 01:50 PM