IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao To Sue Mayweather Sr et al..., Legal advisers of Pacquiao are being questioned have have they done...
thehype
post Dec 16 2009, 12:24 PM
Post #11

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Margarito should sue some people too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
caneman
post Dec 16 2009, 12:42 PM
Post #12

Amateur

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,310

In some ways BHop was sued for the same thing by Old Lou DeBella! But whatever?!?!

+Quote Post
Nay_Sayer
post Dec 16 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #13

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,078

Did Mayweather sr actually make any allegations that Manny is juicing?

I don't think Pacquiao has a legal leg to stand on...

+Quote Post
RollsRoyce
post Dec 16 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #14

Amateur

Member No.: 10,674

I asked a close personal friend of mine in an email about what he thought about the accusations against Pacquiao. This was his answer:

I will say this though, I used to box, I played college soccer, and I have a personal trainer license. For someone to go from 112 pounds - 147 after the age of 18 without a muscle to fat ration of 4/1. For every four pounds of muscle someone puts on they should put on one pound of fat in even the most impressive of circumstances.
The other thing that gets me is that the guy had a 28 inch waist when he fought at 112, and its still 28 at 147. So, to me, yes, it is very possible that he is taking some sort of performance enhancing drugs. I mean, he became so big in the Philippines, so big globally, that the pressure may have made him made less than desirable decisions. The guy comes from impossible circumstances, and may have been willing to do anything.

grammar police, pleased don't crucify me.

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Dec 16 2009, 01:28 PM
Post #15

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

QUOTE (thehype @ Dec 16 2009, 09:24 AM) *
Margarito should sue some people too.

If he didn't do it, and can provide some type of evidence (which I don't know what he could possibly provide) then fuck yeah....If I was Margo and was innocent and had even a slight chance of proving that shit, I'd be suing any and every motherfucking person starting with the people who put me on the bench for a year.

Once again this isn't a simple case of "oh dude is soft, and I think he's a pussy" type of comment. Someone makes those types of comments you can shrug it off or talk shit back.

But when you start making accusations pertaining to something that affects your personal image and your character to THAT degree? And when it involves illegal activity, then you gotta sue if you're clean.

Especially given the past ten years as far as how steroids and PED's have taken over the sporting world as far as the news and media have covered it. Now all it takes is the mere perception that you were juicing, and people will negate things you've accomplished.

If Manny is truly clean on this, he needs to take a stand. In my eyes, that will always be a possibility as far as I can see it, but if he steps up and sues for being called out on that and he can win, then.....

I mean, sure he never failed a test, but technically neither has Barry Bonds.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Dec 16 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

bs lawsuit... this is boxing... have some nuts and take out the frustration on floyd jr if he has a problem... when you are on top you gonna have haters saying stuff... unless pacs people really have sumthin to hide... i dont think he's juicing but i will also say i wouldnt be suprised if pac was getting juiced unknowingly as well... take it out on his boy... lil floyd and shut the mouths.. if they know he's not juicing he shouldnt have a problem with random test... the sport nees that any way if you ask me... what would random testing for drugs hurt?..

+Quote Post
provo
post Dec 16 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #17

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 16 2009, 04:08 PM) *
bs lawsuit... this is boxing... have some nuts and take out the frustration on floyd jr if he has a problem... when you are on top you gonna have haters saying stuff... unless pacs people really have sumthin to hide... i dont think he's juicing but i will also say i wouldnt be suprised if pac was getting juiced unknowingly as well... take it out on his boy... lil floyd and shut the mouths.. if they know he's not juicing he shouldnt have a problem with random test... the sport nees that any way if you ask me... what would random testing for drugs hurt?..

Good shit JLUV but I think he is on something LOL..
I think they should make the fighters take a Blood test anyone can beat a urine test!
One thing why is Pac and his camp getting so butt hurt about it? If it aint true they should just laugh it off ! Instead their getting offended talking about it in interviews and now threatening to sue! Someone sounds guilty LOL

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Dec 16 2009, 08:38 PM
Post #18

Light Heavyweight

QUOTE (provo @ Dec 16 2009, 07:23 PM) *
Good shit JLUV but I think he is on something LOL..
I think they should make the fighters take a Blood test anyone can beat a urine test!
One thing why is Pac and his camp getting so butt hurt about it? If it aint true they should just laugh it off ! Instead their getting offended talking about it in interviews and now threatening to sue! Someone sounds guilty LOL

it is what it is provo... what i mean is this kinda shits been going on in boxing since day one.. and when i say shit i mean the shit talking... there has been all kinds of foul things said about fighters from fighters themselves ali was the beast at this to managers promoters etc... if they know (pacs handlers) hes on the up and up get him ready to fight, pass the tests set forward which boxing needs anyway to me just gives the sport more credibility and commence to whip lil floyds ass if he's capable.. all this lawsuit stuff bringing a negative to the sport is a boatload of dung... shit.. besides judging by the way roach is talking he knows he has his hands full.. this is the fight roach did not want but arum knows the deal and this is his big gamble... instead of a lawsuit they need to be trying to get their robot ready for the best defensive fighter since pernell whitaker...

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Dec 16 2009, 09:07 PM
Post #19

Light Heavyweight

guys didnt want to make a new thread for this but this is my homie ragu talking roids in the sports arena in general... thought its worth listening to for us sports fans.. tell me what you think...

+Quote Post
provo
post Dec 16 2009, 09:39 PM
Post #20

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Dec 16 2009, 06:07 PM) *

guys didnt want to make a new thread for this but this is my homie ragu talking roids in the sports arena in general... thought its worth listening to for us sports fans.. tell me what you think...

Shit! My comp is fukd up im on my sidekick I can't watch videos... what is he saying Pac is on it LOL

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 11:32 PM