Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Paulie Malignaggi, Like' em Or Hate him
Hittman25
post Dec 23 2009, 04:29 PM
Post #1

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,662

I hate him he talks crazy and he is not a very exciting boxer to watch. He has no power and ill give him that he can dance circles around a fat juan diaz and tag him a few times but if he thinks he could last with Marquez boy this foo is smoking dope.........I hate em!!!!!

(IMG:http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2521/30539629925f7d01c595.jpg)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 9)
KookedKrack
post Dec 23 2009, 04:54 PM
Post #2

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

I like Paulie he works well with the skillset he has .....no homo. Sometimes his shit talking can get annoying but this is boxing what do you expect?

+Quote Post
kingknockout
post Dec 23 2009, 05:02 PM
Post #3

Bantamweight

Member No.: 10,222

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 23 2009, 04:54 PM) *

I like Paulie he works well with the skillset he has .....no homo. Sometimes his shit talking can get annoying but this is boxing what do you expect?

he has the skills to beat marquez...all he has to do is make marquez fight at his pace, and don't let him find a rhythm, marquez is a counter puncher, but if paulie can get his jabs off quick enough it just might be a factor.

This post has been edited by kingknockout: Dec 23 2009, 05:02 PM

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Dec 23 2009, 05:05 PM
Post #4

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 23 2009, 09:54 PM) *

Shit talking is fine in boxing, if you can back it up. Paulie was talking shit from the first round in the Diaz rematch without really doing anything. In fact, the second he did have Diaz hurt, he chose to shit talk instead of fight, which is fucking disgraceful.

I do appreciate his interviews though. I think his comments are pretty on point.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Dec 23 2009, 05:13 PM
Post #5

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

Paulie annoys the heck out of me. He is an okay fighter, but there a bunch of fighters that would surely beat him at 140. He just talks too much shit, and he is so boring to watch. I give him some credit though, because with his girlish power, he does beat some decent fighters.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Dec 23 2009, 05:18 PM
Post #6

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,443

I think he's a good future opponent for Amir Khan because he's feather fisted and he's something of a name.

+Quote Post
alaganza
post Dec 23 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #7

Lightweight

Member No.: 76

I think Paulie is pretty talented. The biggest knock on him for me is the lack of power. If Paulie could pop he would be dangerous. As it stands the only danger Paulie brings is the danger of being outpointed which still could equate to a win.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Dec 23 2009, 09:51 PM
Post #8

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 23 2009, 05:54 PM) *

I agree with ya man..I like Paulie myself..He has a crazy jab and I like how that is main focus on his offense attack..If Paulie did have power,he'd be messing a lot of guys up..Yet I kinda think he doesn't know how to use whatever kinda power he has in him..He doesn't really pivot when punching and he doesn't get the full twist in his hips because of it..He has more of an amateur type style where he'd rather land punches and get points than go for the kill..The real reason why though in my opinion is because he has very bad hands and is afraid of breaking them again so he throws punches with not much weight into them..

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 23 2009, 10:08 PM
Post #9

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

(IMG:http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x289/THECEO_2007/Douche.jpg)

+Quote Post
provo
post Dec 23 2009, 10:30 PM
Post #10

Super Bantamweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,309

He annoys the fuk out of me ,I can't stand his ass LOL.especially when he wears extensions in a fight , he just looks like a damn fag. He's a fighter I would love to just crack his ass

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 06:58 PM