KookedKrack
post Dec 31 2009, 11:29 AM
Post #71

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

QUOTE (MarzB @ Dec 31 2009, 11:22 AM) *
what happened to this thread??

It was pretty much established that nobody gives a fuck about Paulie.(I like him though no homo)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Dec 31 2009, 01:07 PM
Post #72

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 31 2009, 04:29 PM) *
It was pretty much established that nobody gives a fuck about Paulie.(I like him though no homo)

Pretty much. We decided that talking about fineass girls, both legal and barely legal, is more interesting.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Dec 31 2009, 03:34 PM
Post #73

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

Jus out of interest, what is the legal age in America? (16 here)

Purely a point of interest since i believe if your old enough to bleed your old enough to breed!!!!

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Dec 31 2009, 04:25 PM
Post #74

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (MarzB @ Dec 31 2009, 11:22 AM) *
what happened to this thread??

I like fighters who talk and can back it up. No,he's definitely NOT going put a pounding on ANYONE thats for certain. But what I like about him is he makes the most with what he has. He knows he doesn't have a lot of power so he uses his usually better boxer skills to get through matches.

His defense could be better but he has a very good jab. I know part of the problems with his right hand is due to him over relying on his speed and thus he doesn't close his fist entirely when he punches. He chooses to sacrifice power for speed but he brings an AWFUL lot of the hand problems on himself.

In his movie, he was acting like a punk during one sparring session that left me a bit upset. The beating he took from Cotto and still pushed throw showed me he has a ton of heart.

I'm sorry Marz but we may have to bump this comment to another thread. You are clearly off topic!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Dec 31 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #75

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

QUOTE (Fitz @ Dec 31 2009, 08:14 PM) *

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/shok.gif)

Swagger on a hundred thousand trillion.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jan 1 2010, 02:57 AM
Post #76

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

I just watched malignaggi diaz 2-- Malignaggi won that fight for sure... the round in which he landed a punch somewhat behind the head of diaz and forcing the ref to call a knockdown seems to be subjective to the ref, and subsequently to the interpretation of the commentator and fans or viewers. I myself have seen many punches landed by fighters to what appeared to be the back of the head of other fighters and it was not called illegal... most notably, Marvin Hagler in round three against Thomas Hearns... Hagler in my view lands a right hand to the rear of Tommy's head as he is in retreat... It was not even paid attention to by the ref or anyone I feel because the action was so very fierce. Malignaggi was said to land a cuff and forced Diaz to the canvas, yet in my watching of fights I have seen that done or landed and not a word was said. Malignaggi has tools but be clowns too much and I feel he hits harder than even he himself thinks. Malignaggi after the fight was pretty much unscathed against Diaz, and he did not run... The guy could very well upset Pacquaiao if he faces him, especially since Pac will not be juicing with the spotlight on him.

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jan 1 2010, 11:22 AM
Post #77

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Dec 31 2009, 11:57 PM) *
I just watched malignaggi diaz 2-- Malignaggi won that fight for sure... the round in which he landed a punch somewhat behind the head of diaz and forcing the ref to call a knockdown seems to be subjective to the ref, and subsequently to the interpretation of the commentator and fans or viewers. I myself have seen many punches landed by fighters to what appeared to be the back of the head of other fighters and it was not called illegal... most notably, Marvin Hagler in round three against Thomas Hearns... Hagler in my view lands a right hand to the rear of Tommy's head as he is in retreat... It was not even paid attention to by the ref or anyone I feel because the action was so very fierce. Malignaggi was said to land a cuff and forced Diaz to the canvas, yet in my watching of fights I have seen that done or landed and not a word was said. Malignaggi has tools but be clowns too much and I feel he hits harder than even he himself thinks. Malignaggi after the fight was pretty much unscathed against Diaz, and he did not run... The guy could very well upset Pacquaiao if he faces him, especially since Pac will not be juicing with the spotlight on him.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/offtopic.gif)

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 6 7 8
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 10:53 PM