Reply to this topicStart new topic
> This little cunt Justin Bieber...
BigG
post Dec 24 2009, 08:53 AM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Good god this guy is fucking garbage I know he's 16 but goddamn he is the new soulja boy and I fucking hate this little shit...

I here about this kid everywhere weather it be on school or on facebook wtf...

all over MTV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHVhwcOg6y8

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Dec 24 2009, 08:59 AM
Post #2

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

I bet he could whoop David Archuleta's ass.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Don't like him, but the boy can sing...

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Dec 24 2009, 01:10 PM
Post #3

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

oh cmon bigG, the next soulja boy? At least this kid has some talent and can sing. I actually think he's pretty good, and like the song you posted. It's better than listening to singers/rappers talking about how many bitches they got, or how they can fuck anybody any night. Consider the audience Justin Bieber is trying to reach too. I'd rather listen to this than 85 % of the rap songs on the radio right now. He's doing this thing, I can respect that.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 24 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #4

Choppin Headz Boi!

QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Dec 24 2009, 06:10 PM) *
oh cmon bigG, the next soulja boy? At least this kid has some talent and can sing. I actually think he's pretty good, and like the song you posted. It's better than listening to singers/rappers talking about how many bitches they got, or how they can fuck anybody any night. Consider the audience Justin Bieber is trying to reach too. I'd rather listen to this than 85 % of the rap songs on the radio right now. He's doing this thing, I can respect that.

Yeah...I think I went a bit too hard...he is a little better than Soulja Boy....but make no mistake..that song is SHIT. He can sing but he seems to be a total tool. He also sounds like a Chipmunk...what the hell???..I guess I just want to hate on someone right now. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Kyle..there are alot of garbage rappers out there I know your talking about...(Soulja Boy, Gucci Mane) but there are also some TRUE artists who are extremely talented lyrics and rap about real shit (Nas, 2pac, BIG, Eminem)...

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Dec 24 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #5

Welterweight

Dawg, I have to listen to the damn radio every day on my way to school. I honestly can't tell you the last time I heard a Nas, 2Pac, or Biggie song on the radio. The only time I hear Em now is if they play that Drake song he's featured in (that verse is hot too). I love hip hop, and yea they some good artists still. I saw Mos Def in concert last August, and that was amazing. I kinda like this Justin Bieber kid, in the context of how they portray him and who they market him too.

BigG, I'm curious as to what your opinion of Chamillionaire is? I saw him in concert right before Thanksgiving, and I think he's really good. The Ultimate Victory is a very underrated album in my opinion.

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 24 2009, 02:32 PM
Post #6

Choppin Headz Boi!

Mos Def is amazing!

Chamillionaire is real good...I like that Evening News and Hip hop police tracks..he's a good artists...one of the better "New School" artists on a MAINSTREAM level (Game and Lupe Fiasco being the best IMO)...

Shit I'm a hip-hop head at heart but I love these songs...

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Dec 24 2009, 02:50 PM
Post #7

Welterweight

I just can't get into Chris Brown anymore. That transform you song is his worst ever imo, and his career isn't to be taken seriously anymore. I love Alicia Keys and have all her Cds for sure. I love R&B and soul a bunch as well. My favorite has always been R. Kelly, but he's fallen off in the last few years for sure. I'm a big fan of Alicia Keys as well. I think I heard a new song by Usher too which was really good (papers?)

I would put Lupe above Chamillionaire, but I think chamillionaire better than the game. I saw Game in concert too last spring, and he solid. I think Game name drops a bit too much, and Chamillionaire has a little better flow.

Since you a hip hop head check this out. I'm sure you've listened to this already, but this is one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NiObiXyaZY

+Quote Post
BigG
post Dec 25 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #8

Choppin Headz Boi!

^Thats a pretty good song.

Game brings some hardcore bangers all 3 of his albums are dope as hell. Why you hate the game is my favorite song of his...

That little cunt Bieber actually has one song thats kinda okay called One Less Lonely Girl but damn it don't change the fact that he IS a little tool lol...

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jan 6 2010, 02:37 PM
Post #9

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

George...lol...I found your video dawg! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jan 6 2010, 02:55 PM
Post #10

Choppin Headz Boi!

LOL...What a NERD!!!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st August 2014 - 06:23 AM