IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

62 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> The Pacquiao Phut-Daon Pontoon, ALL ABOARDDDDD!!!
The CEO
post Jan 6 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #41

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

Yessss....The Pontoon is already affecting and controlling them...we're ahead of schedule.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jan 6 2010, 10:34 AM) *
Yeah. I gotta think about that one. It's kind of like the whole Margarito using plaster wraps against Cintron. Your reaction is kinda just like, "Well.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif) "

Lieutenant CEO, what do you think about this one mate?

Well for ME...there's nothing to think about....Mayweather was the first to Own and Embarrass him (fair and square, I might add)...so THAT was the fight that satisfied my Hatred for Hatton...

Little Big Head takin' 'im out in 2 was basically some icing......UNTIL I realized that he was juicing.

and that's why I'm here....Pacquiao and his poisoned plasma must PAY...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DatuLakandula
post Jan 6 2010, 01:09 PM
Post #42

Amateur

Member No.: 10,646

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 6 2010, 12:13 PM) *
Listen, Mayweather Sr. may be a lot of things but he isn't stupid. The man knows boxing and I think as a father it's only right that he look out for his son. All the Mayweather camp wants is to make sure Pac isn't on something. He's done some things in the ring that raises questions. He struggled against Marquez, got his ears boxed off by Morales, and then moves up and terminates the bigger guys. Then he says he wants to move up another weight class to fight Yuri Foreman. Then you have his strength coach saying Pac doesn't know what he's taking. Then you have them trying to dictate when the blood test should happen. Then he's suing the Mayweathers. Why not Malinaggi? There are too many question marks now over Pac and I'm glad this stuff is coming to light.

By the way, let go of Pac's pubic hair and come back down to reality.

that's the point there, "as a father". of course Sr. will do everything to discredit all manny's accomplishment to uplift his son's reputation. And everyone knows that he has a grudge on Roach. Mayweathers want what? To prove Manny on drug? then blood test after the fight is as credible a week before the fight. its not dictating it is the best way to prove if Manny is clean. but no, they dont want after-fight test why? because they know manny is clean, they just want to mess with his mind. Manny isnt that stupid, he knows what is standard in boxing and his rights as a boxer and as a person. Shit, basically the only proof they have is that manny carry his speed and power in welter, but he is the same slugger and can be hit by any boxer. does they have other concrete and ligitimate proof? marquez and morales is not diaz, oscar, hatton or cotto, and style makes fight, and plus at that weight, Manny struggled to be in the weight limit. scientifically, manny's ideal weight is 140-150lbs approx, base on his height which is 5'6". mayweathers demand everything to take all the advantage, from weight, gloves, rings size, venues, now drug test... after the test what more? sad to admit but it seems like they just dont want the fight to happen. man, please make some educated point not just some drug convict making baseless statement. malinaggi? you make me laugh? dude stick to what the real issue which is the objective in drug test. yeah, its in the light now but your still lurking in the dark. there i answer your questions, why dont you answer mine previously?

+Quote Post
DatuLakandula
post Jan 6 2010, 01:13 PM
Post #43

Amateur

QUOTE (Keith @ Jan 6 2010, 12:20 PM) *
RAT TAT TAT TAT!

You just got smoked Pac lover!

LOL thats the best you can do? ROFL (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jan 6 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #44

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 12:09 PM) *
that's the point there, "as a father". of course Sr. will do everything to discredit all manny's accomplishment to uplift his son's reputation. And everyone knows that he has a grudge on Roach. Mayweathers want what? To prove Manny on drug? then blood test after the fight is as credible a week before the fight. its not dictating it is the best way to prove if Manny is clean. but no, they dont want after-fight test why? because they know manny is clean, they just want to mess with his mind. Manny isnt that stupid, he knows what is standard in boxing and his rights as a boxer and as a person. Shit, basically the only proof they have is that manny carry his speed and power in welter, but he is the same slugger and can be hit by any boxer. does they have other concrete and ligitimate proof? marquez and morales is not diaz, oscar, hatton or cotto, and style makes fight, and plus at that weight, Manny struggled to be in the weight limit. scientifically, manny's ideal weight is 140-150lbs approx, base on his height which is 5'6". mayweathers demand everything to take all the advantage, from weight, gloves, rings size, venues, now drug test... after the test what more? sad to admit but it seems like they just dont want the fight to happen. man, please make some educated point not just some drug convict making baseless statement. malinaggi? you make me laugh? dude stick to what the real issue which is the objective in drug test. yeah, its in the light now but your still lurking in the dark. there i answer your questions, why dont you answer mine previously?

You are very Hoemotional. Manny got the glove size he wanted, ring size, and Mayweather agreed to a whopping $10 million for every pound over. No one is trying to discredit your Man Idol Love God. Everyone just wants to make sure Manny's clean and he's looking a little durrrttty right now.

+Quote Post
DatuLakandula
post Jan 6 2010, 01:16 PM
Post #45

Amateur

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jan 6 2010, 01:41 PM) *
Yessss....The Pontoon is already affecting and controlling them...we're ahead of schedule.

Well for ME...there's nothing to think about....Mayweather was the first to Own and Embarrass him (fair and square, I might add)...so THAT was the fight that satisfied my Hatred for Hatton...

Little Big Head takin' 'im out in 2 was basically some icing......UNTIL I realized that he was juicing.

and that's why I'm here....Pacquiao and his poisoned plasma must PAY...

LOL! floyd Sr. mind controlled these retards?

+Quote Post
mexi-cutioner
post Jan 6 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #46

Lightweight

Member No.: 6,263

Fuck you guys, assuming Pacquiao is on steroids because he's a great athlete is like assuming Mayweather has AIDS cause the ni**er is black PERIOD!

+Quote Post
DatuLakandula
post Jan 6 2010, 01:32 PM
Post #47

Amateur

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 6 2010, 02:15 PM) *
You are very Hoemotional. Manny got the glove size he wanted, ring size, and Mayweather agreed to a whopping $10 million for every pound over. No one is trying to discredit your Man Idol Love God. Everyone just wants to make sure Manny's clean and he's looking a little durrrttty right now.

Haha that's the best you got? Homoemotional? Just stating a valid point. of course gloves size should be 8lbs which used in welters, and they are fighting for welter belt. ring size? what? how wide or let us say how long do floyd like? haha you indeed a funny guy. $10M penalty is a must, remember what he did to JMM? Oh yes, he weighed 146lbs in a 144lbs contracted weight. PLUS, he declined to be weighed on the fight night, hmmm how heavy does floyd on the fight night? everyone? hmmm, its just the Maywethers, GBP, Ellerbe, and a bunch of Floyd's "putas". LOL. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Jan 6 2010, 01:57 PM
Post #48

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jan 6 2010, 12:26 PM) *
Fuck you guys, assuming Pacquiao is on steroids because he's a great athlete is like assuming Mayweather has AIDS cause the ni**er is black PERIOD!

When does it become over the line guys?

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jan 6 2010, 02:01 PM
Post #49

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jan 6 2010, 01:26 PM) *

(IMG:http://www.iamtrex.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/disappointed-bongo.jpg)

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jan 6 2010, 02:21 PM
Post #50

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 01:16 PM) *
LOL! floyd Sr. mind controlled these retards?

QUOTE (DatuLakandula @ Jan 6 2010, 01:32 PM) *
Haha that's the best you got? Homoemotional? Just stating a valid point. of course gloves size should be 8lbs which used in welters, and they are fighting for welter belt. ring size? what? how wide or let us say how long do floyd like? haha you indeed a funny guy. $10M penalty is a must, remember what he did to JMM? Oh yes, he weighed 146lbs in a 144lbs contracted weight. PLUS, he declined to be weighed on the fight night, hmmm how heavy does floyd on the fight night? everyone? hmmm, its just the Maywethers, GBP, Ellerbe, and a bunch of Floyd's "putas". LOL. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

^^^

Why is someone with a name like that...typing like that....calling US retards?

Let me tell you somethin'...DasuckaLottapacdong or whatever your name is...

All the signs are pointing to Manny Pacquiao being a DIRTY DIVA...and just because he's the same nationality as you are, you're blindly defending him...

You should be ashamed of yourself.

QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jan 6 2010, 01:57 PM) *
When does it become over the line guys?

Well...I'd say that was right on the line...mexi-cutioner knows better than that...

Don't step on or over the line just because you're angry Pac's legacy is tarnished, guys...lol

+Quote Post

62 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 08:56 AM