Reply to this topicStart new topic
> UFC Champs, Who will beat them?
AussieLad
post Apr 11 2010, 06:20 AM
Post #11

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

Old dana doesnt mince his words. He said he has never been more embarassed in his 10 years doing this, and that he has never walked out on a main event title fight before, handing the belt to the guys manager and saying "you give him the belt". Said it was a historic event, and to end it the way that it did was an embarassment, and said "we will make it up to the fans that bought this shit tonight"...

Swift kick up the arse coming andersons way soon.... LOL

Anderson in the post fight interview offered alot of horse shit afterwoods, blaming Maia for disrespecting him with words. Basically he just offered alot of crap as an excuse, saying the oppurtunity never presented itself to finish the fight. Obviously, he never gave himself the oppurtunity because he ran away for 3 rounds in a fucking abysmal display

This post has been edited by AussieLad: Apr 11 2010, 06:28 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Apr 11 2010, 07:13 AM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

Yep, what the fuck was all that I dont know what came over me bullshit? This isnt the first time Anderson has short changed the fans. Everytime it happens he shouts and screams at the other guy blamin them, waving them in etc. Why the fuck doesnt the supossed P4P best find a way to engage? If its happening this regularly, sorry Anderson, but it cant ALWAYS be the other guys fault. It takes 2, and you are consistantly one of them

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Apr 12 2010, 04:50 AM
Post #13

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 18 2010, 10:02 AM) *
BJ Penn: No one in the UFC can beat BJ Penn at lightweight. Period.

Well looks like that no one was Frankie.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 13 2010, 07:32 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Warlord @ Feb 18 2010, 05:04 AM) *
Maybe you been spending too much time watching "Nick Sanchez" fight. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

:Yawn, see post above.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Apr 13 2010, 07:36 AM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 13 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 12 2010, 04:50 AM) *
Well looks like that no one was Frankie.

Indeed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) If BJ can't get motivated to fight at 155 anymore, he needs to move up. His loss to Edgar was a typical BJ loss.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 13 2010, 11:50 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Apr 13 2010, 07:32 AM) *
:Yawn, see post above.

At least I get the fucking fighters' names right, lol. You're talking about dudes that don't even fucking exist.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Apr 14 2010, 05:59 AM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Warlord @ Apr 14 2010, 12:50 AM) *
At least I get the fucking fighters' names right, lol. You're talking about dudes that don't even fucking exist.

Oh, you're such a woman about this shit. So, I got two itty bitty mexicans mixed up........big deal.

+Quote Post
RyanTical
post Apr 14 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #18

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,841

BJ Penn Frankie Edgar won, however, I still gave BJ three of the five rounds. I still find that beating the champ to be the champ holds no water in the UFC.

GSP As soon as the UFC puts him in the cage against someone with some substance, it will happen. *coughs* Anderson Silva.

Anderson Silva No one, but himself and Father Time.

Lyoto Machida Shogun Rua shows promise, he may end up doing it a 2nd time. Rogeiro or Anderson, but neither of them will fight their own bretheren.

Brock Lesnar I give Carwin a slight chance of beating Lesnar, but due to height restrictions and Brock's speed and agility for his size just dwarfs anything Carwin can bring to the table, short of a lucky TKO.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 14 2010, 08:27 PM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (RyanTical @ Apr 14 2010, 06:34 PM) *
BJ Penn Frankie Edgar won, however, I still gave BJ three of the five rounds. I still find that beating the champ to be the champ holds no water in the UFC.

Lyoto Machida and Shogun Rua would disagree.

GSP As soon as the UFC puts him in the cage against someone with some substance, it will happen. *coughs* Anderson Silva.

GSP would be fighting above his own weight-class in that fight.

Anderson Silva No one, but himself and Father Time.

Hyperbole. Shogun Rua takes Anderson down and mauls him on the ground. I think you should do back and watch some old Pride fights to get a better picture of Shogun Rua, and Anderson Silva.

Lyoto Machida Shogun Rua shows promise

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) Really? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) He's done more, and has a better track record than, Lyoto Machida. Again, check out some old Pride shit. I think SpikeTV is airing their "Best of..." series in order to help new fans get up to speed.

Brock Lesnar I give Carwin a slight chance of beating Lesnar, but due to height restrictions and Brock's speed and agility for his size just dwarfs anything Carwin can bring to the table, short of a lucky TKO.

I expect Carwin to win that fight. His stand-up is superior, and he has a good ground-game as well. It sounds as if you've bought the UFC hype machine. Don't.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 14 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #20

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Apr 14 2010, 05:59 AM) *
Oh, you're such a woman about this shit. So, I got two itty bitty mexicans mixed up........big deal.

I'm a woman, yet you're the dumb mother-fucker who comes on here to respond to a month old post of mine with a "na nana boo boo" response. Yeah? But remember 2 things.

1.) No one in hell gave Frankie Edgar a chance of beating BJ Penn, most especially your lame ass. So don't come in here after the fact as if though you suddenly had a right to speak on the subject. You don't. Hind-sight doesn't make you an expert, moron.

2.) Any real fan of MMA knows who the fuck Nick Diaz is, okay? Its posers like you who come in shitting names like Silva and Lesnar out of they're mouths, thinking their fucking experts and shit. Do me a favor, slick. Get your shit up to speed before you open your fucking mouth. And until you do, you sit in the fucking corner and close your fucking mouth, and let grown folks do the talking. Wakarimasu ka?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2014 - 11:02 AM