Reply to this topicStart new topic
> James Toney... WOW!
King Eugene
post Oct 7 2010, 01:07 AM
Post #101

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

I like Toney and hope he gets the fight but if Fres Oquendo's 1-2's where giving him problems then Toney would be in a whole heap of trouble against either Klit. I think the ref would step in and stop the fight not because Toney is swollen and bloody but because he is taking a thorough beating that a man at that age just should not be taking.

This post has been edited by King Eugene: Oct 7 2010, 01:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 7 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #102

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 5 2010, 10:39 PM) *
You have missed the point Fitz. I was not referring to Klit vs Toney I was referring in general that it is good to see a great fighter take a beatdown against a younger fighter on their way to greatness.

Did you like the mauling that Fatton dished out to Tszyu? So bad that Kostya quit on his stool like a crybaby coz he wasn't getting his way with the ref? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I know that had to hurt Steve. LOL

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Oct 7 2010, 05:38 PM
Post #103

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 7 2010, 08:36 PM) *
Did you like the mauling that Fatton dished out to Tszyu? So bad that Kostya quit on his stool like a crybaby coz he wasn't getting his way with the ref? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I know that had to hurt Steve. LOL

Hatton is not great & he would never have won that fight without his fucking mate Parris. We all know that. that was not passing the torch that was being held down whilst a yob kicked Tszyu in the head.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Oct 7 2010, 08:58 PM
Post #104

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 5 2010, 09:38 PM) *
See I enjoy it. Think of it as passing the torch.

Louis vs Marciano
Ali vs Holmes
Holmes vs Tyson
Tyson vs Holyfield

Sure the loss of a great fighter is sad (especially if you happen to have a hardon for him) but it is also satisfying to see the junior beat the absolute crap out of the seasoned warrior & come of age as a fighter.

Yeah, I'd like to see The Burger King shove that torch up Chisora's mantittied ass.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Oct 8 2010, 12:57 AM
Post #105

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

Toney has done enough talking now. He NEEDS to get his ass on that Nov. card in Detroit with Holyfield and stop some scrub early. Then he needs to stay active . I mean what is it with these fighters, do they wanna make money or what? Sitting around don't pay the bills. Enough talk already, let's see some action.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Oct 8 2010, 10:32 PM
Post #106

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Oct 7 2010, 05:38 PM) *
Hatton is not great & he would never have won that fight without his fucking mate Parris. We all know that. that was not passing the torch that was being held down whilst a yob kicked Tszyu in the head.

Kostya was being a sissy that night and you know it. Fucken quitting on his stool when he wasn't even being beaten up. Pussy (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 02:54 PM