Reply to this topicStart new topic
> James Toney... WOW!
KookedKrack
post Feb 23 2010, 10:15 AM
Post #21

Junior Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,468

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) @ this shit......Toney would make an excellent color commentator HBO or Showtime needs to cut the check.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Feb 23 2010, 11:11 AM
Post #22

The Talent

Member No.: 6,158

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 23 2010, 12:34 AM) *
Lets see what Green did you Grimace looking hamburgler beating pecan pie eating breastmilk drinkin piece of shit Toney. He knocked out the man who whooped up on your backhead wrinkled eyefat crinkled arse all over the shop with ease.

Toney shut the fuck up & actually fight someone rather than run your cumsucker.

Toney lost to the P4P Jones. Green beat a shell of a shell of a shell of the Jones that Toney fought!

+Quote Post
Thegreatequalize...
post Feb 23 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #23

Featherweight

Member No.: 1,603

are you kidding? i would love to see toney fight a klitschko. he would get his ass kicked really bad. i love james, but he doesn't stand a chance against either one of them.

+Quote Post
d843
post Feb 23 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #24

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,697

QUOTE (thehype @ Feb 22 2010, 11:19 PM) *
And yet they won't fight him?

I don't know...call me crazy, but one would think that the name JAMES TONEY alone would put more butts in the seat and eyes on the TV set.

I mean, hey, even if you're right and they would beat the shit out of him, that's GREAT because lord knows that both of the Klitschko brother need a SPECTACULAR beatdown or KO if they ever think they're getting back on PPV. A beatdown is exactly what the heavyweight division needs and with James Toney talkin' all the smack he does, that would be GREAT for the heavyweight division, which, for some reason, seems to be HORRIBLE even with both Klitschkos "dominating" the division.

ALL JOKES ASIDE, VITALIA SHOULD SIGN THE FVCKING CONTRACT AND SHUT TONEY'S BIG FVCKING MOUTH IF HE THINKS HE CAN DO IT...FVCKING COWARD!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
I DEFINITELY AGREE!ONE OF THEM SHOULD GIVE HIM A SHOT.

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Feb 23 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #25

Bourbon County Stout

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,759

That was one of the greatest interviews in the history of boxing. Fucking CLASSIC shit talking. He even threw Teddy Atlas in there talking about busting up his other eye. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I love James Toney. LOVE that man. All fight fans should respect and appreciate him because IMO, his combination of old school boxing skills, no holds barred trash talk, and willingness to fight anybody, anywhere, anytime will NEVER be seen in this sport again.

It breaks my heart that Hopkins apparently doesn't consider him worth his time.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Feb 23 2010, 01:53 PM
Post #26

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Feb 23 2010, 03:15 PM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) @ this shit......Toney would make an excellent color commentator HBO or Showtime needs to cut the check.

LMAO. I can just imagine JT's "Keys to Victory" on Showtime.

1) Quit being a fucking pussy.

2) Repeat Step 1.

+Quote Post
Thegreatequalize...
post Feb 23 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #27

Featherweight

Member No.: 1,603

QUOTE (Sweetness @ Feb 23 2010, 12:38 PM) *
I love James Toney. LOVE that man. All fight fans should respect and appreciate him because IMO, his combination of old school boxing skills, no holds barred trash talk, and willingness to fight anybody, anywhere, anytime will NEVER be seen in this sport again.

i totally agree, though i will clarify that he did pull out of his scheduled fight with jameel mccline and then ended up fighting rydell booker instead.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Feb 23 2010, 04:24 PM
Post #28

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Feb 23 2010, 12:32 PM) *
Stevenski-Toney would embarrass that robot Danny Greene and you know it.

That he may but how about he actually fights someone. When was that fat fucks last decent win that was not tainted? Hows about Grimace actually goes out & earns a title shot. Yall go on about this obese clown being old school well old school fighters EARN a shot not demand & expect one when they have done NOTHING to remotely deserve one. This semi human garbage disposal talks the trash talk & when has he backed it up as a heavyweight in the last 5 years?

QUOTE (pcraw @ Feb 23 2010, 05:11 PM) *
Toney lost to the P4P Jones. Green beat a shell of a shell of a shell of the Jones that Toney fought!

Your point? Toney lost & Green won.

+Quote Post
d843
post Feb 23 2010, 07:26 PM
Post #29

Flyweight

Member No.: 10,697

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Feb 23 2010, 02:13 AM) *
Really??I think Haye and Adamek were really good additions to the division..I also think Povetkin will surprise people once he gets goin and starts fighting more and doesn't get injuried..
LIKE I'V SAID EARLIER,I REALLY LIKE TONEY AS A FIGHTER BUT AFTER THE BOTH PETER FIGHTS I STARTED QUESTIONING HIS FUTURE AS A SERIOUS THREAT IN THE HEAVY WEIGHT DIVISION.I MEAN HE's CHUMPING EVERYONE WHO's SOMEONE IN THE DIVISION.THE BOTTOM LINE IS HE SHOULD'V BEEN TAKING BETTER CARE OF HIMSELF THE MINUTE HE DECIDED TO BECOME A HEAVY WT.WHERE THE FUCK DOES HE GET OFF THINKING HE SHOULD JUMP TO THE FRONT OF THE GODDAM LINE!HE HASN'T DONE SHIT SENSE THE PETER FIGHTS!PERSONLY I THINK,SENSE THE PETER FIGHTS HE SHOULD HAVE JUST STAYED BIZY KNOCKN OUT BUMS!& MAYBE HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN A FUCKN SHOT BY NOW!COME ON TONEY,U REALLY CAN'T BLAME ANYONE BUT YOURSELF FOR THE SITUATION YUR IN BRO!

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Feb 23 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

It's funny how some guys are saying JT should wait in line but fuckin Jawny Ruiz seems to step right into another title shot!!

I'd agree with waiting at the back of the line except in the HW division there's no fucking line to stand in. If Toney is such a fat old man (which he is) then why doesn't someone give him a shot? The Klit sisters have given far less deserving bums a chance and if they fought somewhere like the Staples centre they could actually get a decent payday.

Bottom line the only 2 heavies I want to see get a shot this year will probably get frozen out: Toney and Tua.

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 05:54 PM