IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao vs Clottey Picks, Who's taking it?
FH's Opinion...
Like it's not a Set Up...lol
Pacquiao [ 25 ] ** [80.65%]
Clottey [ 5 ] ** [16.13%]
Draw [ 1 ] ** [3.23%]
Total Votes: 31
Guests cannot vote 
salvador
post Mar 3 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #31

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,307

The more I think about it, the more I'm having a really bad feeling about this fight.

I really really really hope that this fight isn't close one way or another. I don't know if I could handle another obvious robbery. This sport really does need some policing with consequences.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Mar 3 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #32

Guests

QUOTE (salvador @ Mar 4 2010, 12:38 PM) *
The more I think about it, the more I'm having a really bad feeling about this fight.

I really really really hope that this fight isn't close one way or another. I don't know if I could handle another obvious robbery. This sport really does need some policing with consequences.

I was like you at the start. I was like, wow Clottey is very live in there, he is bigger and stronger than anybody Pacquiao has faced. I thought he was great value for money, but I didn't lay anything.
As time went on, I started having doubts, I started thinking and I just think Clottey is there for a pay check. I don't want to touch this fight, I only may if I put a $10-$20 multi bet (I think you call them parlays) on other events. I definitely am not touching this straight on the nose for Clottey though, if anything I could flirt with some money on Pacquiao.
I just don't have a good feeling either. Just everything about this fight seems way to smooth, it's almost as if it isn't even existent (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by Fitz: Mar 3 2010, 08:45 PM

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Mar 3 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #33

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

The only bet I may make is a couple of bets for a Pacquiao stoppage in 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8... I have to wait for the odds in those rounds though.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Mar 3 2010, 09:52 PM
Post #34

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

So far it's 11-1 for Pacquiao, with the only person for Pacquaio second-guessing their pick (I'm assuming it's sal).

Next question: How much credit does Pac get if he does win?

+Quote Post
Keith
post Mar 3 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #35

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

QUOTE (Snoop @ Mar 3 2010, 09:52 PM) *
Next question: How much credit does Pac get if he does win?

I dont know. Clottey is by my estimation the 7th or 8th best welter. How much credit do you get for that?

Shane
Floyd
Pac
Cotto
Berto
Quintana

are all better imo.

Cintron, PWill, and Margarito are all probably better as well, except they arent fighting at 147 right now.

So to really answer your question, I wouldnt give Pac much credit at all.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Mar 3 2010, 10:21 PM
Post #36

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Pacquiao won't get any credit from me until his Hat Size drops below an 8, AND he gets his ass whooped by the guy he ducked...

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Mar 3 2010, 10:55 PM
Post #37

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (The CEO @ Mar 3 2010, 10:21 PM) *
Pacquiao won't get any credit from me until his Hat Size drops below an 8, AND he gets his ass whooped by the guy he ducked...

LOL

And Keith, you rate Quintana better? That's a pick 'em for me bro...I'd put Clottey and Cotto as a toss-up now too.

I think the Welters are all pretty close to each other right now. Anyone can beat anyone. It all depends on the night...it just so happens that recently the night tends to lend itself to Pac, May, and Mosley more than the others.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Mar 3 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #38

Guests

I agree with Spyder. After Mayweather, Mosley and Pacquiao. I kind of think the rest of the top 147 fighters are not far apart from each other.

+Quote Post
Provo209
post Mar 4 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #39

Strawweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 10,721

This fight is fixed,Pac only fights drained fighters and he's not draining clottey ,so its gotta be fixed LOL...

Im with whoever said that Pac lands a flurrie and the Ref stops it and Clottey and his team say he aint hurt LOL...I could se that happening...

I won't give Pac any credit.why give credit to a man that refuses to take a 25million dollar Drug Test..LOL...

I have a question does anyone think this fight sells over 1 mill in PPV buys??? This fight is getting No Hype what so ever.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Mar 4 2010, 12:50 AM
Post #40

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Manny by blowout within 2. Clottey MAY land a total of 6 punches the whole fight! He's getting taking out of there quick. We cant risk Manny taking much punishment as he prepares himself for the May/Mosley winner.

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 09:10 AM