IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@8PM (CST) SPOILERS 8:15: Darchinyan vs.Guerrero, All Comments Here (No Duplicate or New Spoiler Threads)
Keith
post Mar 6 2010, 10:19 PM
Post #21

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,273

Vic Guerrero fight about to start

rd 1 - 10-9 Vic, great action both guys throwing for the fences. G went to Vics body hard.
rd 2 - 10-9 Vic, more action, Vic landing upstairs, G looks to have a good chin and no fear, G keeps going to Vics body whenever he can.
rd 3 - 10-9 Vic, its an action fight, Vic won the 3rd easily with several shot upstairs, G didnt throw enough punches this rd.
rd 4 - 10-9 Vic, Vic throwing left hand bombs upstairs and to the body. G digs to the body when he can. G has a mouse on the eye.
rd 5 - 10-9 Vic, Vic is starting to break him down. G is game but doesnt have enough punch to keep Vic off of him. Good chin though.
rd 6 - 10-9 Vic, Vic fought most of the rd moving backwards, it seems to me he is getting tired. G still couldnt land significantly though.
rd 7 - 10-9 Vic, Vic was busier then last rd. He is clearly landing the heavier punches but G is still coming.
rd 8 - 10-9 Vic, Vic is landing some serous blows. G is one tough kid, he just keeps coming landing a few of his own. Vic seems a bit winded.
rd 9 - 10-9 Vic, the beating continues. Vic is beating him every possible way. G is not throwing enough to win a round.
rd10 - 10-9 Vic, not much to write, same story. G has a serious chin.
rd11 - 10-9 Vic, I cant believe G is still standing. What is it about Mexicans?
rd12 - 10-9 Vic, Vic went for the ko and landed some monster head shots. G took them and finished the fight.

120-108 Vic. It was a nasty display of punching power for Vic. G has an iron chin, I felt bad for the 22 yr old.

This post has been edited by Keith: Mar 6 2010, 11:09 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Mar 6 2010, 10:22 PM
Post #22

Guests

I'm on a charter boat fishing and checking the round by round, lol. Come on Vic.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Mar 6 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #23

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

Damn these two are going at it.....

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Mar 6 2010, 10:53 PM
Post #24

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

QUOTE (Keith @ Mar 7 2010, 04:19 AM) *
Vic Guerrero fight about to start

rd 1 - 10-9 Vic, great action both guys throwing for the fences. G went to Vics body hard.
rd 2 - 10-9 Vic, more action, Vic landing upstairs, G looks to have a good chin and no fear, G keeps going to Vics body whenever he can.
rd 3 - 10-9 Vic, its an action fight, Vic won the 3rd easily with several shot upstairs, G didnt throw enough punches this rd.
rd 4 - 10-9 Vic, Vic throwing left hand bombs upstairs and to the body. G digs to the body when he can. G has a mouse on the eye.
rd 5 - 10-9 Vic, Vic is starting to break him down. G is game but doesnt have enough punch to keep Vic off of him. Good chin though.
rd 6 - 10-9 Vic, Vic fought most of the rd moving backwards, it seems to me he is getting tired. G still couldnt land significantly though.
rd 7 - 10-9 Vic, Vic was busier then last rd. He is clearly landing the heavier punches but G is still coming.
rd 8 - 10-9 Vic, Vic is landing some serous blows. G is one tough kid, he just keeps coming landing a few of his own. Vic seems a bit winded.

Thanks for the updates Keith

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Mar 7 2010, 03:37 AM
Post #25

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

WOW, just watched the vic fight

Gotta give Guerrero huge credit for his chin. Those shots at the end of the 12th, when he was beaten, tired... and he still stayed standing... unbelievable

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Mar 8 2010, 05:16 AM
Post #26

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

I had Zappa very far ahead like the judges did this time. There were several close rounds, and any close rounds are almost always gonna go to the guy with the better record.

Great win by Darchinyan against a challenger who never stopped trying. I had Vic 118-110.

Jack

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Mar 8 2010, 06:01 AM
Post #27

Guests

Very good performance. I liked Vic in this fight, I felt he was able to be a little more patient, he moved around more with his feet and didn't become predictable and just go looking for that one shot. He punished him and hit Guerrero hard all night, that was a good solid beating. Guerrero impressed me as well. He lost no doubt, but he still looked ok and the heart and chin he displayed was top notch. Many guys would have either lost that fight by knockout or lose it mentally after being broke down. He kept coming all night and never gave up. He was pretty young as well, so he impressed me as he was very inexperienced.

+Quote Post
iron_mike
post Mar 8 2010, 12:16 PM
Post #28

Featherweight

Member No.: 4,588

This Tszyu wannabe got a GIFT decision....sick of B.S. scoring, why, cause 22 and undefeated?

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Mar 8 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #29

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

QUOTE (iron_mike @ Mar 8 2010, 11:16 AM) *
This Tszyu wannabe got a GIFT decision....sick of B.S. scoring, why, cause 22 and undefeated?

I'll have to rewatch that fight and see what I come up with.

Jack

+Quote Post
iron_mike
post Mar 8 2010, 02:24 PM
Post #30

Featherweight

Member No.: 4,588

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Mar 8 2010, 01:28 PM) *
I'll have to rewatch that fight and see what I come up with.

Jack

Had it 115 112, even w the BS point decuction, they gave it to him cause hes undefeated and 22 yrs old, Angulo won the fight imo

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 03:18 AM