Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Junior Dos Santos vs Gabriel Gonzaga
AussieLad
post Mar 10 2010, 04:10 AM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

I think this has the makings of a great fight, and will probably outshine the main event.

Junior is a beast standing. Speed, power and aggression. Gonzaga is no slouch either at stand up. He has one punch KO power.

What will happen if Gonzaga gets Jr down? Can he get him down?

My pick is an explosive and short fight, with both guys trading bombs, and Gonzaga taking a nap either from or set up by a big uppercut. But i wouldnt be surprised to see Gonzaga win either

Great match up

The heavyweight division in the UFC is the polar opposite to the heavyweight division in boxing. It is stacked with good fighters, and the elite are all fighting each other. You also have a solid base of fringe contenders who are capable of pulling upsets.

Mir vs Carwin, Gonzaga vs Dos Santos, Velasquez dominating Big Nog, and the soon to returning heavyweight champ Lesnar will be fighting one of these guys soon enough. I'd take Carwin and Dos Santos over Lesnar, I'd give velasquez a very good shot at winning, and i think Mir and Nog are at least capable of winning despite Lesnar being a big favourite in my books.

This post has been edited by AussieLad: Mar 10 2010, 04:33 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 04:29 AM