Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pacquiao 145.75 - Clottey 147, First try for both
Lil-lightsout
post Mar 12 2010, 11:12 PM
Post #11

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

All this fixed talk...I just do not get it? I think Clottey is here to win. Maybe they think he will just fold and not do enough to please Arum and company, I just do not see it. How can a guy train his ass off for the biggest fight of his life which could reward him even bigger $, just show up to lose? I just honestly don't know how it is even possible to fix it. How could you even tell Clottey to his face to make sure you do not win? Maybe I am nieve to this, but I just think Clottey is too proud of a person to just lose on purpose. If Pac beats him, then he is just the better fighter and takes really good supplements.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Mar 12 2010, 11:28 PM
Post #12

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Provo209 @ Mar 12 2010, 11:04 PM) *
Pac is getting a lil wide LOL dam it..... This shit is FIXED . And Pac is on that HGH .this guys body frame is getting big....

"Uhhhhh I just want 2 uhhhh say thanks to uhhhhhh clottey for uhhhh not asking for uhhhhh drug uh test"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
xxxxxx
post Mar 12 2010, 11:39 PM
Post #13

Lightweight

Member No.: 5,559

Maybe it's just me, but I thought Pacman looked more ripped in his previous fights at the weigh in. Maybe he is filling out more and that's why, but I have seen him look better. Clottey looks in great condition as he does before every fight.

+Quote Post
Method
post Mar 13 2010, 01:02 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 1,253

WTF IS UP WITH ALL THE SMILING ON BOTH OF THESE DUDES FACES?

Reminds me of Donovan McNabb after a loss.

+Quote Post
Guest_ViperSniper_*
post Mar 13 2010, 01:07 AM
Post #15

Guests

QUOTE (Provo209 @ Mar 13 2010, 05:04 AM) *
Pac is getting a lil wide LOL dam it..... This shit is FIXED . And Pac is on that HGH .this guys body frame is getting big....

"Uhhhhh I just want 2 uhhhh say thanks to uhhhhhh clottey for uhhhh not asking for uhhhhh drug uh test"

LOL!

It appears Pac is getting more thick & does not appear as defined in the past...also for the first time he is not more ripped than his opponent.

I think pac might shock people with how he effective he will be able to land on Clottey cleanly unlike his previous opponents. I expect Pac to 'split' the guard of Clottey based on his speed but most importantly he fires his punches straight down the middle which makes Pac so explosive & dangerous.

Overall this fight is lacking something big time as I'm not that fazed by it at all.

Pacman by late round stoppage.

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Mar 13 2010, 01:38 AM
Post #16

Welterweight

Member No.: 1,386

I think Pac wins, but he won't stop Clottey. Clottey will make this interesting early on with his size, but he just doesn't throw enough shots. I expect Pacquiao to outwork him over the latter half of the fight. Both guys looked ripped and ready to go. Also, just cause they aren't in each other's face at the weigh in doesn't mean shit. So what they're friendly and shake hands. It won't be friendly tomorrow night and that's what matters.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Mar 13 2010, 01:43 AM
Post #17

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Mar 13 2010, 12:12 AM) *
All this fixed talk...I just do not get it? I think Clottey is here to win. Maybe they think he will just fold and not do enough to please Arum and company, I just do not see it. How can a guy train his ass off for the biggest fight of his life which could reward him even bigger $, just show up to lose? I just honestly don't know how it is even possible to fix it. How could you even tell Clottey to his face to make sure you do not win? Maybe I am nieve to this, but I just think Clottey is too proud of a person to just lose on purpose. If Pac beats him, then he is just the better fighter and takes really good supplements.

Im with you Lightsout people here are tripping with this FIX sh*t Manny and Arum don't need to make Clottey throw the fight cause as good a fighter that he is he could never beat Pac plain and simple.

This post has been edited by kidbazooka1: Mar 13 2010, 01:45 AM

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Mar 13 2010, 05:21 AM
Post #18

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

QUOTE (Provo209 @ Mar 13 2010, 05:04 AM) *

Buwahahahaha. Seriously though, WTF is up with all the smiling? It looks like the two just closed on buying a house as opposed to agreeing to punch each other the following night.

+Quote Post
JD
post Mar 13 2010, 08:01 AM
Post #19

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

There have been plenty of fights where both guys were all smiles...totally respectful...and then they went out and put on a show.

+Quote Post
jlupi
post Mar 13 2010, 09:52 AM
Post #20

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 2,117

I think this is going to be closer than people think. clottey will be a middleweight at fight time. As good as pac is, he does get hit and I can see him getting caught at some point by these bigger guys.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 01:24 PM