IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> HBO@ 9:30 PM (CST) SPOILERS @9:45 Guzman vs. Funeka II, (Also Maidana vs. Cayo)- No Duplicate Threads or New Spoiler Topics
Jack 1000
post Mar 27 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #1

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

This thread is for all round-by-round and post fight reactions to the Funeka-Guzman rematch and the Maidana-Cayo fight.

Jack

Administrator
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Mar 27 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #2

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

Guzman looked much better this time around and deserved the win but need to get his sh*t together if he want to cmpete with the big names.

Maidana stopped Cayo in the 6th rd in a give and take war with a brutal punch to the mid section. Theg uy may not be the mot skilled 140lb around but he sure can punch.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Mar 27 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #3

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 87

I was about to say...did nobody watch this fight?

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Mar 27 2010, 11:54 PM
Post #4

Heavyweight

This post has been edited by Snoop: Mar 27 2010, 11:55 PM

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Mar 27 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #5

Heavyweight

This post has been edited by Snoop: Mar 27 2010, 11:56 PM

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Mar 28 2010, 02:24 AM
Post #6

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Mar 27 2010, 11:33 PM) *
Guzman looked much better this time around and deserved the win but need to get his sh*t together if he want to cmpete with the big names.

Maidana stopped Cayo in the 6th rd in a give and take war with a brutal punch to the mid section. Theg uy may not be the mot skilled 140lb around but he sure can punch.

Of course he would've he didn't have to cut any weight in the lead-up to the fight. When you come in 9 pounds over the limit you don't deserve to win shit. Guzman really disgusts me. I used to be a fan a while back but all I want to see now is his arse knocked out.

Didn't he have Big Floyd training him a coupla years ago? Yeah I remember they parted ways coz I think Senior didn't feel like Guzman was taking his shit seriously enough. It's pretty clear he has been proved right and nothing much has changed.

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Mar 28 2010, 02:31 AM
Post #7

Heavyweight

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Mar 28 2010, 08:24 AM) *
Of course he would've he didn't have to cut any weight in the lead-up to the fight. When you come in 9 pounds over the limit you don't deserve to win shit. Guzman really disgusts me. I used to be a fan a while back but all I want to see now is his arse knocked out.

Didn't he have Big Floyd training him a coupla years ago? Yeah I remember they parted ways coz I think Senior didn't feel like Guzman was taking his shit seriously enough. It's pretty clear he has been proved right and nothing much has changed.

Co-sign. Guzman didn't even deserve to have this fight, let alone the victory. This was a fight between a lightweight and a welterweight.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Mar 28 2010, 03:16 AM
Post #8

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Mar 28 2010, 05:33 AM) *
Guzman looked much better this time around and deserved the win

Sorry he actually deserves to be beaten with a lead pipe. People want to question peoples victories because of unproven allegations well her eis proof this cunt came in a cuntry mile over weight & this is anything but a win. It carries as much weight as me beating a old lady with a zimmer frame. Sure I could do it & look pretty damm good doing so but I would still be a cunt just like this chump is.

Never liked Guzman anyway so he is no loss.

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Mar 28 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #9

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Mar 28 2010, 03:16 AM) *
Sorry he actually deserves to be beaten with a lead pipe. People want to question peoples victories because of unproven allegations well her eis proof this cunt came in a cuntry mile over weight & this is anything but a win. It carries as much weight as me beating a old lady with a zimmer frame. Sure I could do it & look pretty damm good doing so but I would still be a cunt just like this chump is.

Never liked Guzman anyway so he is no loss.

Many parts of this post are funny but this takes the cake. I think I have just learned a new word (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Michigan Assassi...
post Mar 28 2010, 03:20 AM
Post #10

Featherweight

Member No.: 1,341

I was thinking during the match "why are they making a bigger deal out of Guzman's BS weight?" but I was really happy when Kellerman went off on the whole situation after the fight.

Hopefully that piece of shit Guzman never gets another big fight or slot on HBO.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 07:09 PM