Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nominations for fighthypes biggest hater
King Eugene
post Apr 7 2010, 12:27 AM
Post #21

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

Anybody remember those old hate threads we use to have?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Apr 7 2010, 12:56 AM
Post #22

Proud American

My Favorite thread of all times
The Hater Nation

QUOTE (3King3 @ Feb 20 2009, 02:46 AM) *
Aight, its built up and now I'm busting loose!

I hate Tarver with his old milk dud head, Gold digging "your only with me cause your rich" wife (who I'd still lay pipe in), crack sniffing, chimpanzy favoring looking ass. He look like one of them damn somalians with the little ol bitty bodies with the real fat bloated stomachs with flys hanging all around them. I hope that MF fall, trip over a rock and bust his fat ass lips wide open! He keep calling out cuntslappy. I wish Joe would have fought him so he could have made a complete fool out of Tarver. With his ol black ass, looking like that monkey in Spyder's avatar. I hope in the middle of a fight his whole left side goes dead and he get caught with the meanest right hook you ever seen. You think Ruiz knockout from Tua was brutal? I want Tarver to get one of those knockouts that require a stretcher and a head brace to keep his neck still. I hope he cheat on his wife and get VD from a nasty ass prostitute with a gimpy eye and a prosthetic foot. Man I tried to some what like that guy and every time he starts talking about his legacy he always bring up one fighter and all of his damn rematches. FUCK You, you black ass sea lion. You look like your first cousins with the R&B singer seal.
(IMG:http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o87/GeoMIA/box_g_tarver_65.jpg) (IMG:http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/crashsix/seal.jpg)
(IMG:http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg90/zapfdingbat1/alolsonblackface.jpg) (IMG:http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff201/joweibodegar/antonio-tarver-opening_1_1.jpg)
UGLY S.O.B.
I wish I could kick yo ass but I might get caught with a left hook. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I hate John Ruiz too, his old complaining ass. He bitch like a damn female. You would think he walks around with a tampon stuck up his ass with that little string dangling. He is the biggest sore loser I ever met. I hate he beat Evander Holyfield, now his only claim to fame besides getting his ass whooped by two middleweights is beating the great Evander. He call himself the quiet man. Hell if I sucked that bad I'd be quit too you sorry MF. Talking bout do a pimp chase his hoes when he wants his money, Bitch do a pimp get smacked by a hoe and make him cry like a girl?(IMG:http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh281/dantheman41495/jonesjr.jpg)
You aint worth shit...MF like you is what makes the heavyweight division suck now. Dont nobody want to see a damn wrestling match with some damn boxing gloves. Keep that shit in Japan with Pride Championship. Sorry MF, I HATE YOU! I wish somebody would beat his ass into retirement. I mean straight beat him, knock him down and jump on top of him. I wish you would have fought Lennox Lewis so he could have punished yo ass. Next time you walk in the ring I hope the damn ring buckle and the ring post fall and hit you in the head while your on the steps and then you fall back and hit back of your head on a damn steal fence! Oh my bad thats in the WWE. Anyways I hope your next fight ends like the Tua fight with you play you and somebody else playing TUA.

Is that good enough Steven? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Now I'm not saying I'm the biggest hater cause thats a title I dont care to have but depending on who your talking about I can let it ride. I think this post alone should get me nominated.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 20 2009, 05:01 AM) *
For the record 3king3 has the post of the year hands down no question about it.

This post has been edited by King Eugene: Apr 7 2010, 12:59 AM

+Quote Post
Box in Hand
post Apr 7 2010, 01:18 AM
Post #23

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 7,195

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 6 2010, 11:56 PM) *
The Hater Nation

Now I'm not saying I'm the biggest hater cause thats a title I dont care to have but depending on who your talking about I can let it ride. I think this post alone should get me nominated.

That was the single most hateful lit I have read since I ????? Shit, that is the most hateful stew of hate pasta I have ever devoured. In fact I am now going to pray for you .....

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Apr 7 2010, 02:54 AM
Post #24

Chief Haterizer

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 91

Yeah with hate it is best to get loose with the truth & just go with the hate. Let it drive you like a chaffeur just cruising down the hate highway. You may make pit stops & need to clean up the odd bit of roadkill but it's all good.

See I say things that I mean & I also don't mean.

Fuck Floyd I want to see him carried limp & twitching from the ring with Ellerbe crying over his body & his kids hysterically screaming "Daddy! Daddy please wake up!" & then looking at his bitch whore wife who shit out his kids & saying "Mommy please make daddy get up".

The reality is I would like to see Floyd hurt & hurt badly just take out the part about his wife & kids as I could give a fuck about them.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Apr 7 2010, 02:57 AM
Post #25

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 6 2010, 11:28 PM) *
I would give CEO the edge in "organized" and "effective" hating. I would give STEVENSKI the edge in "purely relentless random hating". Can't say which one weighs more for the title of Ultimate Hater.

This is some serious "Clash of the Haters" going on here. Everyone else needs to step to the side. CEO vs STEVENSKI are really the only two viable contenders here.

Good points,we need to vote..It's definitely between those 2..

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Apr 7 2010, 03:04 AM
Post #26

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

3King3,I think the debate is between Steve and CEO..Ya busted up Tarver,but that's expected from you,he KO'd Roy and ruined his career..Any die hard Roy fan has to hate Tarver..That being said,it was ruthless but it cancels itself out when looking at the hate behind it..Masterful hating at that but just not acceptable..If you didn't have man love for Roy,you'd have to be added in there for that one single post(which says a lot)..

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Apr 7 2010, 03:13 AM
Post #27

Proud American

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 7 2010, 03:04 AM) *
3King3,I think the debate is between Steve and CEO..Ya busted up Tarver,but that's expected from you,he KO'd Roy and ruined his career..Any die hard Roy fan has to hate Tarver..That being said,it was ruthless but it cancels itself out when looking at the hate behind it..Masterful hating at that but just not acceptable..If you didn't have man love for Roy,you'd have to be added in there for that one single post(which says a lot)..

Fuck him...fuck him with a herpes infested aids dick!

...but fuck his wife with my... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

This post has been edited by King Eugene: Apr 7 2010, 03:38 AM

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Apr 7 2010, 05:08 AM
Post #28

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 7 2010, 01:56 AM) *
The Hater Nation

I too remember that post and even though it was as early as Feb it remained my favourite post of 2009. Thanks for bringing it back. We should create some 'legendary post' type thread where only the best of the really best go in.

For the record I think Rusty did some fine work leading up to the Margarito/Mosley fight. Really classic Marg hating stuff, made even more impressive as this was before the plaster debacle.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Apr 7 2010, 05:58 AM
Post #29

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 7 2010, 04:13 AM) *
Fuck him...fuck him with a herpes infested aids dick!

...but fuck his wife with my... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile_anim.gif)

I nominate Eugene for this follow-up post, and DARE any of you other so-called haters to match this fine piece of American Literature.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Apr 7 2010, 06:42 AM
Post #30

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

Yeah there has been some great hate on these boards. Keith was coming along so well & then kind of went into cruise control. Ramp it up Keith!!

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 12:51 AM