> Nominations for fighthypes biggest hater
The CEO
post Apr 7 2010, 07:02 AM
Post #31

SKULLSPLITTER

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 6 2010, 11:40 PM) *
You revolutionised nothing. You jumped off the hate once your man was down. That is the time to really sink in the slipper. Did I stop after Tarver beat down Roy? Hell no that just whetted my appetite for destruction. Johnson was the main course & green stopping him was pure gravy. You gave up on Hatton after he lost one fight at a weight class we all knew he was a zero at when you should have just been warming up.

It is only now that my hate for Jones has left me because he is a pathetic shell of his former self & my hate needs focus elsewhere.

Please...you didn't even really start Hating until The Hatton Mission was accomplished...in fact, I know I am directly responsible for inspiring Haters like you and Rusty Trombone...you took from my Style and made it your own....I appreciate that flattery.

It also must be said that STEVENS HAS hugged nuts...me?...I'd rather DIE than latch onto another man's sack.

Also...something important I've noticed...some of you giving the nod to STEVENS weren't even registered back in '06 and '07 to witness ALL the things I said and done...you're not making an informed decision.

but hey...if you guys see Hating in the same lowly light as nuthugging, and NOT as an invaluable tool to make predictions and DESTROY superfans...then, by all means, give it to STEVENS.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Apr 7 2010, 07:13 AM
Post #32

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 7 2010, 12:02 PM) *
Please...you didn't even really start Hating until The Hatton Mission was accomplished...in fact, I know I am directly responsible for inspiring Haters like you and Rusty Trombone...you took from my Style and made it your own....I appreciate that flattery.

It also must be said that STEVENS HAS hugged nuts...me?...I'd rather DIE than latch onto another man's sack.

Also...something important I've noticed...some of you giving the nod to STEVENS weren't even registered back in '06 and '07 to witness ALL the things I said and done...you're not making an informed decision.

but hey...if you guys see Hating in the same lowly light as nuthugging, and NOT as an invaluable tool to make predictions and DESTROY superfans...then, by all means, give it to STEVENS.

Like all things on this board, its a personal opinion thing. Like I said a couple of pages back, I appreciate your hate CEO, but for me, hate should just be a logic free, sick twisted rant. Yours is clinical and logical, but when it comes to arguing with superfans, you dont really need to hate, just disagreeing with every word they say is usually enough. Or one of my personal favourites is arguing tooth and nail even tho I know im 100% wrong. Many ways to skin a cat I guess.

But when it comes to hating I just enjoy how Stevenski probes the darkest corners of his mind to find the worst affliction he could wish on other humans and then just lets it out.

I must say tho, maybe im biased because like myself, he hates every fibre of the Mayweather's being and also doesnt seem that keen on James "tits out" Toney

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 7 2010, 07:50 AM
Post #33

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 7 2010, 08:06 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

You are a good hater, but are underestimating Stevenski's hate. I have been here for a long time, and he has been a hateful person for a long while. Though I think the pioneer for hating (especially coming to RJJ) was an old aussie poster TSFO. He started that stuff on boxinqtalk a long time ago, and I think he must have been the one to give Stevenski that taste of blood.

lol...I can't believe you...orchestrating this and subtly trying to sway the vote for your countryman...

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Apr 7 2010, 07:55 AM
Post #34

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 7 2010, 12:02 PM) *

I have always had my own haterizing style Splitter. You have yours & I respect it & admire it. Yours is facts combined with venom. Mine is pure undiluted vitriol spewed like a geyser of acidic hate from deep in my gut. Facts are good but true hate don't let the facts get in the way.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 7 2010, 12:06 PM) *

You are a good hater, but are underestimating Stevenski's hate. I have been here for a long time, and he has been a hateful person for a long while. Though I think the pioneer for hating (especially coming to RJJ) was an old aussie poster TSFO. He started that stuff on boxinqtalk a long time ago, and I think he must have been the one to give Stevenski that taste of blood.

I will admit that whilst I had some venom it was Ben Crampton AKA TSFO who really showed me the way. I remember his comment that unlike Roy he was undefeated in the ring (at the time). He showed me the ropes & I appreciate that. I just looked up his record again & noticed that he has now lost 3 fights one a SD & the other 2 were undefeated at the time he fought them one of them was for the commonwealth middleweight title.

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Apr 7 2010, 12:13 PM) *
But when it comes to hating I just enjoy how Stevenski probes the darkest corners of his mind to find the worst affliction he could wish on other humans and then just lets it out.

I must say tho, maybe im biased because like myself, he hates every fibre of the Mayweather's being and also doesnt seem that keen on James "tits out" Toney

You are right I am not keen on Toney. He was a great 160-175lb boxer & as skilled as they come but he wasted his gifts on eating cheeseburgers & drinking thickshakes. As per my fantasy RBR of Calzaghe vs Toney below illustrates

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 8 2009, 08:37 AM) *
You left out some key points.

Toney comes to the ring eating cheesy fries & drinking a Dr Pepper complaining that "this fight is getting me away from that damm buffet"

Break between round 3 & 4

Toney refuses to continue until he is grilled a fresh cheeseburger during round 4.

Break between round 4 & 5

Toney wolfs down a fresh cheeseburger bitterly complaining that "I told you this shit would happen if I don't get my food muthafucka" refusing water Toney screams "get me a fuckin coke".

Break between round 7 & 8

Toney is complaining of hunger pains & says he feels drained. There is talk about his ribs taking a grilling in the previous round. This seems to motivate James but not the way his corner wants. "Ribs, get me some ribs muthafucka & I want BBQ sauce on those muthafuckas & whole rack!"

Break between rounds 8 & 9

Toney is really destroying those ribs & the commentaters begin to wonder if that black blood smeared around his mouth is internal bleeding. Not to worry though as it is only BBQ sauce & is quickly wiped away.

Break between rounds 9 & 10

It is clear that the ribs were a bad idea & James calls for liquid refreshment in his charming style of "thickshake strawberry now muthafucker"

Break between rounds 11 & 12

Toney greedily slurps his thickshake complaining that "I needed this shit earlier it gives me energy"

After losing the decision Toney lurches from the ring telling Larry Merchant "you wanna interview me you honkey you find me at Caesars, Caesars buffet but don't cut my line!"

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Apr 7 2010, 08:00 AM
Post #35

Chief Haterizer

As for my nuthugging there have been very few fighters I have "nuthugged".

Kostya Tszyu, Jeff Fenech, Harry Greb, Mickey Walker are all fighters I have blatantly hugged & have no shame in having done so. If you are gonna hug a fighter better hug a ATG I say.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Apr 7 2010, 08:10 AM
Post #36

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

I think that you guys are underestimating Eugene.

The man hated on his OWN RACE in one of the race relations threads. That takes balls and commitment to his craft...much more than I've seen from recent hack attempts like The Ponfoon, and lack of venom toward the most recent in-ring cowardice.

You guys had your day, but like Hopkins and Roy...you two need to hang 'em up and recognize King Eugene's place at the head of the table.

+Quote Post
Keith
post Apr 7 2010, 08:12 AM
Post #37

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 7 2010, 07:42 AM) *
Yeah there has been some great hate on these boards. Keith was coming along so well & then kind of went into cruise control. Ramp it up Keith!!

Fuck dude. I've been layinng it on Hopkins pretty good recently... and he aint easy to Hate on.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Apr 7 2010, 08:22 AM
Post #38

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Keith @ Apr 7 2010, 01:12 PM) *
Fuck dude. I've been layinng it on Hopkins pretty good recently... and he aint easy to Hate on.

I know Keith. You have been doing well. I have noticed you ain't been holding back on Nard & I appreciate it. I just seem to have so little time for hate these days as I am on the road too much.

I was gonna retort to Method before about his laughing at Roy's kid being turfed during the fight being the best bit for him well for me it was Nard collapsing hopefully in a pool of his own piss afterwards. 

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Apr 7 2010, 08:35 AM
Post #39

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Apr 7 2010, 09:22 AM) *
I know Keith. You have been doing well. I have noticed you ain't been holding back on Nard & I appreciate it. I just seem to have so little time for hate these days as I am on the road too much.

I was gonna retort to Method before about his laughing at Roy's kid being turfed during the fight being the best bit for him well for me it was Nard collapsing hopefully in a pool of his own piss afterwards. 

No time to give Keith a break. His analysis of hopkins contained too much factual breakdown and common sense hypothesis. I want him to let loose on Soapy and deliver a real diatribe that has less to do with logic and reason but something more based on pure venom and hate.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Apr 7 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #40

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 7 2010, 01:35 PM) *
No time to give Keith a break. His analysis of hopkins contained too much factual breakdown and common sense hypothesis. I want him to let loose on Soapy and deliver a real diatribe that has less to do with logic and reason but something more based on pure venom and hate.

This was discussed some time ago between myself & Mr Skullsplitter & we agreed that Keith was more from his school of logical hate with the odd outburst rather than my random deathwish school. He is still doing well though.

Did you see the way soapy (I love that name) reacted when Calzaghe gave him one? He is not used to that role as he is a quarterback not a wide reciever & Hopkins played a lot of jailhouse football. He was like the Johnny Unitas of Graterford Prison.

This post has been edited by STEVENSKI: Apr 7 2010, 08:49 AM

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 11:32 PM