Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Nominations for fighthypes biggest hater
lloyd mayflower
post Apr 7 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #41

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

This thread is knocking on the door for being one of my favourite ever! I have laughed at almost every post and although its early, it has limitless potential. It has inspired me to try and step up my hatred. Of course, Floyd will be the most likely recipient, which is handy as we are closing in on May 1st. From now on not one word of logical opinion will come from my fingertips regarding this fight. Only encouragement for Shane or bile spewed forth at Floyd.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Apr 7 2010, 09:25 AM
Post #42

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 7 2010, 08:10 AM) *
I think that you guys are underestimating Eugene.

The man hated on his OWN RACE in one of the race relations threads. That takes balls and commitment to his craft...much more than I've seen from recent hack attempts like The Ponfoon, and lack of venom toward the most recent in-ring cowardice.

You guys had your day, but like Hopkins and Roy...you two need to hang 'em up and recognize King Eugene's place at the head of the table.

Spyder, they dont understand but they soon will. I try not to label myself as a hater because where I'm from its not whats up but boy oh boy I tell ya.....when it comes to Tarver my hate has no boundries.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Apr 7 2010, 09:31 AM
Post #43

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Another thing Syper...I'm like the Ross Perot of this race. Nobody expects me to win but I'll make it interesting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Al Hata
post Apr 7 2010, 09:54 AM
Post #44

Lightweight

Member No.: 1,953

I hate Callahzaghee.

+Quote Post
Keith
post Apr 7 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #45

Welterweight

Member No.: 10,273

I would like to nominate Spyder for hating on the poor and lazy.

His work in the General Discussion thread about the Health Car Bill was classic.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Apr 7 2010, 10:11 AM
Post #46

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

If were allowed to hate on things other than boxer, I despise greed, and I would absolutely burn the Sun newspaper building to the ground after barring the exits with every scummy reporter and hopefully Rupert Murdoch inside

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Apr 7 2010, 10:26 AM
Post #47

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Apr 7 2010, 10:31 AM) *
Another thing Syper...I'm like the Ross Perot of this race. Nobody expects me to win but I'll make it interesting. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I can see you taking a lot of the swing votes...I'll keep reminding people of your accomplishments. Like the fact that Rusty disappeared in fear that you would exact your revenge. lol

QUOTE (Keith @ Apr 7 2010, 10:55 AM) *
I would like to nominate Spyder for hating on the poor and lazy.

His work in the General Discussion thread about the Health Car Bill was classic.

I'm no where near the hater of you fine Pontoonsmen. That kind of hate can only occur in the perfect storm of speculation and delusion.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Snoop
post Apr 7 2010, 11:41 AM
Post #48

Heavyweight

Member No.: 87

"Is great hate defined by rationality or irrationality?" - is the question. STEVENSKI will go to illogical means to hate on someone. CEO has laser-like concise logic bound hate. I don't know if I can rank one of over the other. They're in two different categories.

But I do give CEO major bonus points for going onto the "other" boards and nutting over their Calzaghe-loving faces. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Apr 7 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #49

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 7 2010, 12:41 PM) *
"Is great hate defined by rationality or irrationality?" - is the question. STEVENSKI will go to illogical means to hate on someone. CEO has laser-like concise logic bound hate. I don't know if I can rank one of over the other. They're in two different categories.

But I do give CEO major bonus points for going onto the "other" boards and nutting over their Calzaghe-loving faces. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Thank you, Snoop...you've been here since '03 and have seen it all...

My deal is...ever since success of the long and hard fought Original Hatton Campaign, I didn't want to Hate here that much anymore...I realized our board didn't require that constant Hating from me...so I went through a self-imposed Blue Phase of approximately 6 months where I said some positive things about some fighters, instead of focusing on the negative...

but it was only a matter of time...a leopard can't change his spots.....The Hatred rose again...

So I went elsewhere to unleash it...to places that were filled with mindless sheep who truly deserved it.

I ddn't wanna post any of my work in my defense as I feel "If you don't know...you. don't. know."...but it's not only Calzaghe I went after...

Here's a recent post of mine....deep in Enemy Territory...where I'm basically Hating on all fighters from the other half of THE EARTH.

The topic at hand...some guy sayin' HE has a theory about European boxers...that they're not as good as American boxers...lol

QUOTE (SKULLSPLITTER)
Sorry, Quitta...but this is not YOUR Theory...

This is common knowledge to those who are objective and know The Modern History of Boxing.

and it doesn't only apply to European boxers....it applies to fighters from the ENTIRE, Eastern Hemisphere as well...

With only a small handful of exceptions over the last 50 years...the recognized, top fighters from that side of the planet are generally and genuinely not in the top American boxers' league.

Hell...most of their top fighters get schooled by America's young, B TEAM Talent...as most recently evidenced by The Super 6 performances...

As of right NOW...the only, truly ELITE fighters hailing from over there (Wlad Klitschko, Pacquiao) are trained by AMERICAN trainers...

What it all comes down to is this....America OWNS Boxing...that's the way it was, the way it is, and the way it always will be...

If you don't know that, or aren't willing to accept it...you are just another garbage fan.

Yes. I will fucking DISECT THE GLOBE with my Hate.

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Apr 7 2010, 12:31 PM
Post #50

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

LOL!!!

Holy Shit!

I thought I was the biggest PBF Hater on the board!!!! But I think Stevinski just edged me out with this Floyd hate post!

Fuck Floyd I want to see him carried limp & twitching from the ring with Ellerbe crying over his body & his kids hysterically screaming "Daddy! Daddy please wake up!" & then looking at his bitch whore wife who shit out his kids & saying "Mommy please make daddy get up".

The reality is I would like to see Floyd hurt & hurt badly just take out the part about his wife & kids as I could give a fuck about them.

I won't go so far as to see Floyd killed in the ring because that would not be good for boxing. I just want to see his ego crushed and destroyed. Have him KTFO to shut him up and have him retire with the images going through his mind of him being humiliated by getting KO'd for the rest of his life.

I used to hate Roy Jones before he got KTFO, but than he became more humble in his commentary. I liked the guy as an HBO commentator, but it was better when he lost because it humbled him.

If Floyd lost badly and became humble because of it, no I don't think that I would ever LIKE him. But I think I could at least grow to tolerate him.

Jack

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 01:49 PM