IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Naazim Richardson: Has He Given Shane Mosley the Blueprint to Beat Floyd Mayweather?, Allhiphop.com Interview
JD
post Apr 22 2010, 12:59 PM
Post #121

First Ballot

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 22 2010, 01:45 PM) *
We will just see then.

This is boxing, save the excuses. What about Mosley going through a divorce as a distraction? What about Mosley having a brand new trainer? AM knew when the fight was and every other single fight I seen him in he was always prepared. So tough shit for not being prepared this time if that is his excuse. Fuck it... people want to down grade Mosley and put an asterick on his performance, well I am here to make sure he gets full credit for a win he EARNED.

Oh I never heard any excuses...I was just explaining the weight issue.

Mosley gets full credit for beating Margarito...I was just letting you know why Margarito weighed in at 145.5, he was a dead-man walking in there, and credit to Mosley for not letting him off the hook. That win is what Mosley fans seem to be pinning their hopes to. I will be rooting hard for Mosley, I would love to see him get this W and shut every one up just once more. I just wouldn't bank on it.

16 months off...two camps back to back with no fight...all at the age of 38...not a good look.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TRU
post Apr 22 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #122

Super Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,474

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 22 2010, 01:40 PM) *
You always use examples that favor your side of the arguement. But Mayorga was beating Trinidad at first until he started giving Tito free shots and fighting like a jackass, but it was a competitive fight.

Mayorga has beaten some pretty damn good fighters. He beat Forrest twice, Vargas, A. Lewis, Picccirola. He lost a close decision to Spinks. Mayorga is a tough customer ib there. Only time I seen him blown out was against Oscar.

But regardless what I or anyone else says you will not change your opinion. So basically it's a waste of time even typing this. Even if Mosley beats Mayweather, Shane will still be a ruined fighter in your eyes. I mean he destroyed the number 1 welterweight and gets zero credit from you. Oh... he clinched too much. Get over it, it is boxing and all fighters do it.

Hilarious.

You always use examples that favor your side of the argument... what else is one supposed to do?

Mayorga beat some damn good fighters and you mention... VARGAS?

Too many stupid rookies here...

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Apr 22 2010, 01:28 PM
Post #123

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 22 2010, 02:04 PM) *
Hilarious.

You always use examples that favor your side of the argument... what else is one supposed to do?

Mayorga beat some damn good fighters and you mention... VARGAS?

Too many stupid rookies here...

Even more hilarious!!!

You mentioned Tito, and Mayorga did cause Tito problems early on.

Of course I use other examples to disprove your ridiculous one sided claims to prove you wrong yet again. You always just use certain examples, but always leave others out.

If I am a stupid rookie, I sure would hate to be what you are called.

+Quote Post
TRU
post Apr 22 2010, 01:31 PM
Post #124

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 22 2010, 02:28 PM) *
Even more hilarious!!!

You mentioned Tito, and Mayorga did cause Tito problems early on.

Of course I use other examples to disprove your ridiculous one sided claims to prove you wrong yet again. You always just use certain examples, but always leave others out.

If I am a stupid rookie, I sure would hate to be what you are called.

Wait... what year did Mayorga fight Trinidad?

What year did he fight Oscar?

Kids... gottta luv em.

James Toney would cringe watching a stupid kid like you repping him.

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Apr 22 2010, 01:37 PM
Post #125

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (JD @ Apr 22 2010, 12:59 PM) *
Oh I never heard any excuses...I was just explaining the weight issue.

Mosley gets full credit for beating Margarito...I was just letting you know why Margarito weighed in at 145.5, he was a dead-man walking in there, and credit to Mosley for not letting him off the hook. That win is what Mosley fans seem to be pinning their hopes to. I will be rooting hard for Mosley, I would love to see him get this W and shut every one up just once more. I just wouldn't bank on it.

16 months off...two camps back to back with no fight...all at the age of 38...not a good look.

Actually it's more like 15 months. January 31-May 1. Plus with two of those months being February it's almost like 14 months. You know, no leap years or anything.

Shane's got this.

+Quote Post
JD
post Apr 22 2010, 01:46 PM
Post #126

First Ballot

QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 22 2010, 02:37 PM) *
Actually it's more like 15 months. January 31-May 1. Plus with two of those months being February it's almost like 14 months. You know, no leap years or anything.

Shane's got this.

15 months...fair enough. My point still stands.

I will have my pom-poms ready too, but time off...age...back to back camps with no fight...man, not feeling it.

+Quote Post
TRU
post Apr 22 2010, 01:49 PM
Post #127

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (JD @ Apr 22 2010, 02:46 PM) *
15 months...fair enough. My point still stands.

I will have my pom-poms ready too, but time off...age...back to back camps with no fight...man, not feeling it.

This fight isn't based on age, time off, or camps...

It's all skill.

Mosley is VASTLY overrated in this department.

I'm a fan of the sport, not of particular fighters.

Ok... maybe the incarcerated Kirkland but at least I still openly admit to him being flawed.

+Quote Post
JD
post Apr 22 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #128

First Ballot

QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 22 2010, 02:49 PM) *

It's all skill.

Ok... maybe the incarcerated Kirkland but at least I still openly admit to him being flawed.

Skill will be the difference...but I am not ready to ignore age, time off, or the potential for an over-trained fighter either.

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Apr 22 2010, 02:03 PM
Post #129

Bourbon County Stout

Member No.: 1,759

QUOTE (JD @ Apr 22 2010, 01:46 PM) *

Not to mention this apparently catastrophic snowboarding accident he suffered a few months ago.

No, the evidence is not looking good. But it didn't look too good for us when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor either.

QUOTE (TRU @ Apr 22 2010, 01:49 PM) *

It's all skill.

You're funny. I didn't think it was possible for anything anybody said to actually make me root harder for Sugar Shane than the bullshit Pretty Boy spews himself but you may have pulled it off. I'm impressed.

+Quote Post
TRU
post Apr 22 2010, 02:05 PM
Post #130

Super Flyweight

QUOTE (Sweetness @ Apr 22 2010, 03:03 PM) *
Not to mention this apparently catastrophic snowboarding accident he suffered a few months ago.

No, the evidence is not looking good. But it didn't look too good for us when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor either.

You're funny. I didn't think it was possible for anything anybody said to actually make me root harder for Sugar Shane than the bullshit Pretty Boy spews himself but you may have pulled it off. I'm impressed.

You can root as hard as you want my friend...

If the fight is honest, the outcome is already set in stone.

+Quote Post

17 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2014 - 11:10 PM