D-MARV
post Apr 20 2010, 07:59 PM
Post #1

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,540

Tim Bradley Vs Kostya Tszyu

Round 1-

Both men meet at the center.... Bradley pumps out a jab... Bradley lands a nice left hook to the body, Tszyu returns with a straight right down the pipe. Kostya lands a stiff jab, Bradley misses wildly with the overhand right. Both men circle with not much going on in the first half of the round... Nice right hand lands for Bradley. WOOOO another right lands for Bradley and he backs Tszyu up against the ropes. Braldey lets his hands go but not much lands. WOOOOO... Nice straight right lands for Tszyu and Bradley is down... Flash KD but it scores for Tszyu, Bradley is up at 5 and he's good to go. Bradley pumps a jab into Tszyu's face, nice left hook to the body follows. Tszyu doubles up the jab and follows with a good right. Bradley misses wild with the hook and the bell sounds.

10-8 round for Tszyu.

Someone pick up round 2!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Apr 20 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #2

Guests

Round 2 begins, Bradley comes out quick and throws a couple of jabs that backs Tszyu up and then throws a lead right straight to the body. He then retreats and allows Tszyu to regain his composure and Tszyu comes up with a classic 1,2 that hits Bradley and causes him to hold.
The referee breaks them up and they start over again. Bradley throws a jab and then comes in with a left hook that follows and there it comes, the head clash while he was coming in with the hook.
Tszyu is cut deeply right above the eye. The referee calls the doctor to have a look at it, and the doctor deems the cut to serious for the fight to continue. The fight has ended into a NC in round 2.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Apr 20 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #3

Heavyweight

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 20 2010, 09:38 PM) *
Round 2 begins, Bradley comes out quick and throws a couple of jabs that backs Tszyu up and then throws a lead right straight to the body. He then retreats and allows Tszyu to regain his composure and Tszyu comes up with a classic 1,2 that hits Bradley and causes him to hold.
The referee breaks them up and they start over again. Bradley throws a jab and then comes in with a left hook that follows and there it comes, the head clash while he was coming in with the hook.
Tszyu is cut deeply right above the eye. The referee calls the doctor to have a look at it, and the doctor deems the cut to serious for the fight to continue. The fight has ended into a NC in round 2.

WTF? LMAO... You gotta keep it going...

Oh Well, it was fun while it lasted I guess.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Apr 20 2010, 08:46 PM
Post #4

Guests

I was just trying to be a dick with a real anti-climax (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Just continue and everyone ignore my post. I will try make a legit one, lol.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Apr 21 2010, 01:18 AM
Post #5

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 20 2010, 08:41 PM) *
WTF? LMAO... You gotta keep it going...

Oh Well, it was fun while it lasted I guess.

Dude,I actually think that was a pretty sweet idea of doin this..Real orginal and something new to the boards..Maybe next time Fitz won't ruin it..

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Apr 21 2010, 03:38 AM
Post #6

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 20 2010, 09:38 PM) *

LMAO...you had me going too. I felt like I was reading Hype's RBR for a minute there.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Apr 21 2010, 09:17 AM
Post #7

Heavyweight

Bradley Vs Tszyu II (rematch)

Round 1- Bradley comes out agressive, pumping jabs into the face of Tszyu. Tszyu lands a jab of his own... both men circling... Bradley tries a left hook that is partially blocked. 1-2 from Tsyzu lands and rocks Bradley's head back... Good left hook lands to for Bradley. Bradley triples the jab but misses with the overhand right. Right hand to the body lands for Bradley. Tszyu lands a right hand to the chest of Bradley. Braldey lands a stiff Jab. Tsyzu is measuring... misses with the straight right. Bradley lands a hook off the side of Tszyu's head and the bell rings... Bradley's round 10-9

NEXT

This post has been edited by D-MARV: Apr 21 2010, 09:18 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Apr 28 2010, 06:07 AM
Post #8

Guests

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Apr 21 2010, 04:18 PM) *
Dude,I actually think that was a pretty sweet idea of doin this..Real orginal and something new to the boards..Maybe next time Fitz won't ruin it..

Come on Mr Big Shot, I may have ruined the first fight but I at least contributed to this game twice, lol.

I actually liked this idea from the start, it's a shame nobody else contributed. Come on, or I will do round 3 and continue until it ends, lol.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Apr 28 2010, 10:25 PM
Post #9

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 28 2010, 06:07 AM) *
Come on Mr Big Shot, I may have ruined the first fight but I at least contributed to this game twice, lol.

I actually liked this idea from the start, it's a shame nobody else contributed. Come on, or I will do round 3 and continue until it ends, lol.

I'll get to it tomorrow night hopefully..Got a test and paper due tomorrow and don't wanna rush this..Gotta keep the quality high..Good round 2 Fitz..

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:19 PM