Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GREAT WEC card tonight!
Warlord
post Apr 25 2010, 12:05 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

Leonard Garcia versus Chan Sung Jung was fucking EPIC!!! I don't agree with Garcia getting the nod, but it wasn't highway robbery by any means. Hope these guys get a rematch.

Jose Aldo DEMOLISHED Urijah Faber. Don't know why Aldo stepped off the gas in rounds 4 and 5; I think he could've gotten the stoppage if he'd pushed it. I got the feeling by his post-fight interview that Faber might've clipped him hard enough somewhere in the 3rd to convince him to ride the fight out. Either way, Aldo wins big and probably deserves a spot in the top 5 P4P.

Overall just a fucking excellent card. Can't wait for Shogun/Machdia 2 now.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pcraw
post Apr 25 2010, 05:37 PM
Post #2

The Talent

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,158

Yeah good action my man. Sadly watch Machida win this one easily. I hope not, but that's how it usually goes.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Apr 28 2010, 12:35 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (pcraw @ Apr 25 2010, 05:37 PM) *
Yeah good action my man. Sadly watch Machida win this one easily. I hope not, but that's how it usually goes.

I don't know, bro. Machida may win again, but I wouldn't lay odds on him doing it easily, unless he catches Shogun with a fluke shot. I'm still backing my man at this point. Machida can do NOTHING to defend those leg kicks. Not unless he changes that gay-ass karate stance of his, which he won't.

I think Rua still works leg kicks in this one, maybe even more ruthlessly than he did the first time. I also think he comes in more aggressive this time out. If he comes out and fights in his old-school, hyper-aggressive, balls-to-the-wall style, it will be a short, short night. One way or the other.

Anyway, how did you score Garcia vs. Jung? That was a great fucking fight.

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post May 2 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

Aldo is a bad dude I've been watching him since his early WEC days and at only 23 yrs old the guy will only get better. After he whoops Gambuyran i would like to see him move up to the WEC LW divison or the UFC's.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 08:03 AM