> Boxing Gloves, I need help in choosing 16 ounce sparring gloves
King Eugene
post Aug 11 2010, 11:09 PM
Post #41

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 11 2010, 03:31 AM) *
Definitely go with wrestling shoes. I have the same pair of adidas wrestling shoes for quite some time. My nephew(15 yrs.) actually used them a few times at wrestling tourneys and camps this summer.

I would love to see some footage of you training. I bet 99% of the time you just shadow box just so you can keep checking yourself out in the mirror. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yea thats what I'll probably end up getting.

I only shadow box 3 rounds a day every other day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If I ever get some footage I'll post it.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Aug 11 2010, 11:29 PM
Post #42

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 12 2010, 12:09 AM) *
Yea thats what I'll probably end up getting.

I only shadow box 3 rounds a day every other day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

If I ever get some footage I'll post it.

Cool.

I whipped out a few of my old fights on VHS last night, watched them on the big screen with one of my kids. Talk about bringing back memories. What would be the best bet for me to post a couple clips of them? I need not put music to them in the background or anything, just some brief glimpses of me in the ring. Would not want to bore anyone with something too long.

There on VHS, so maybe turn them to DVD first? Putting them on computer is way out of my league. Any advice King?

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Aug 11 2010, 11:43 PM
Post #43

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Aug 12 2010, 12:29 AM) *
Cool.

I whipped out a few of my old fights on VHS last night, watched them on the big screen with one of my kids. Talk about bringing back memories. What would be the best bet for me to post a couple clips of them? I need not put music to them in the background or anything, just some brief glimpses of me in the ring. Would not want to bore anyone with something too long.

There on VHS, so maybe turn them to DVD first? Putting them on computer is way out of my league. Any advice King?

Ask Fitz and these other computer geeks on here. I'm clueless myself about VHS to Computer (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 12 2010, 12:21 AM
Post #44

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,319

I got some Reyes gloves that i've had since 97' and still going strong.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Aug 12 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #45

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 12 2010, 05:28 AM) *
Do you have a DVD recorder?

Not at the moment, but am going to buy one very soon. Never really looked at them before, doing quick research right now.

Well... after some quick research on the net. Seems to me the easier way would be to just hook up my VCR to my computer and do it that way. Just need to buy a few things to get it working. It's about time I get around to this, I got 1000's of fights I want to transfer. Time to suck it up and get started.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Aug 12 2010, 05:30 PM

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:18 AM