> Thread ** DELETED ***
Coyote Duran
post Apr 27 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #11

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,271

QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Apr 27 2010, 08:58 PM) *
Hype, please delete this thread or I'm suing you for a bunch of bananas! Real Talk son!

Mmmmmmm...bananas...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Coyote Duran
post Apr 27 2010, 10:20 PM
Post #12

Junior Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,271

QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 27 2010, 09:51 PM) *
There was nothing to see...just a thread that had one of his "Mayweathr and Ellerbe ain't talking to me so I'm going to take shots at them" articles posted in it.

I glanced at it and thought it was about some "Cooney" guy. Then I read it again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
thehype
post Apr 27 2010, 10:36 PM
Post #13

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Coyote Duran @ Apr 27 2010, 11:20 PM) *
I glanced at it and thought it was about some "Cooney" guy. Then I read it again. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

The irony of it is that a white boy who talks to black fighters is going around using a derivative of the word "coon" to decribe the most visible black fighter in the sport.

And why not point out his "coonery" in 2004, 2005 or 2006 while we're doing a chat?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/dntknw.gif)

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Apr 27 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #14

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 27 2010, 08:36 PM) *
The irony of it is that a white boy who talks to black fighters is going around using a derivative of the word "coon" to decribe the most visible black fighter in the sport.

That's the same fucking thing I thought when I first saw it. Then checked back in the mailbag the next day wondering if anyone would call him on it (or if he would allow one calling him on it to be included) and sure enough, everyone was sucking his dick on that comment.

Of course, he probably thinks he IS black, so I'm sure he gave himself a pass. lol

He's in a rap group and all. I guess it's okay. lmao

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Apr 27 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #15

Welterweight

QUOTE (Coyote Duran @ Apr 27 2010, 08:20 PM) *

ha ha ha ha ha

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Apr 27 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #16

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

Nooo...he didn't say THAT did he?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

What a tool...why were you ever friends with that guy Hype?

+Quote Post
thehype
post Apr 27 2010, 11:09 PM
Post #17

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 27 2010, 11:48 PM) *
Nooo...he didn't say THAT did he?

What a tool...why were you ever friends with that guy Hype?

Friends? "Friends" is a strong word. I think "business associate" would be a more appropriate word. He definitely made that understood from the get-go. I'm honestly not even sure if he really has any friends...and I told him that, which led to another interesting exchange of emails. LOL. Now that I think about it, I think I still have those emails. LOL.

But yeah...anyway...if I were a guy like Zab Judah or ALLAN GREEN, I think I might be a little wary about putting my own "coonery" on display in front of "my nigga g. leon." One wrong move and who knows what kind of shit he's going to put out there about you. Just a thought.

+Quote Post
thehype
post Apr 27 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #18

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

And wait a minute...speaking of "coonery"...isn't this the same motherfucka that was walking a chick around on a dog leash?

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Apr 27 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #19

Guests

QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 28 2010, 12:52 PM) *
Fitz, I'm not sure if you Aussie's know about the Spidey phenomenom...Spencer and Heidi Pratt that is.

In case you don't know them...and God I hope you don't, lol...they are a pair of "fake" reality tv stars that are possibly the most worthless people in Hollywood. Anyway, they are also two of the most talked about people in all of American popular culture. The fact that they are talked about does not make them any more important...because frankly, all of the talk is about how ridiculous they are. They are nothing but a characiture of an actual entity...and THAT, is exactly how GLeon is written about on here.

So in that sense...GLeon is NOT the Mayweather of Fighthype...instead, he's the Spidey.

No I don't know them, which to me sounds like a good thing. I also can't stand Kim Kardashian, so that should give you my stance of 'reality' stars/sluts, lol.

This post has been edited by Fitz: Apr 27 2010, 11:32 PM

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Apr 28 2010, 02:18 AM
Post #20

Welterweight

QUOTE (thehype @ Apr 27 2010, 09:30 PM) *
And wait a minute...speaking of "coonery"...isn't this the same motherfucka that was walking a chick around on a dog leash?

Holy shit did you see his response to someone calling him out for using that word? Jesus Christ talk about a complex....

I'm only quoting the last bit of his rambling, but holy shit!

I do believe as somebody who has spent his entire life in the Bronx, somebody who has had Mike Tyson, Shane Mosley, Antonio Tarver, Sechew Powell, Allan Green, Monte Barrett, Vivian Harris, Zab Judah and others in my crib and has been to Roy's house in P-cola, B-Hop's spot in Philly, helped get Verno Phillips his career high payday and helped PBF more than anybody else in the press, that it's safe to say I'm far from racist and should be considered a pillar of the African American boxing community.

Is there a "What the fuck?" emoticon on here?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 11:33 PM