IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rampage / Evans quotes, Gold, Jerry! Gold!
Warlord
post May 20 2010, 08:36 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

This is what happened, btw, when Jardine went in to the ring, untweaked:

(IMG:http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb296/smoogyfc/wandyownage02.gif)

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post May 20 2010, 09:07 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Warlord, I am currently on a 12 hour nightshift, finishing at 0630. At 0745 I will be driving north for one hour to one of the finest golf courses in the land and attempt to play a round. I will tweak my nipples beforehand. If tweaking nipples can prevent me (an atrocious golfer at the best of times) from taking a WW1 sized trench out the first tee and causing my four man party to be ejected promptly, I will be forever converted. Results to follow in a few hours.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 20 2010, 09:30 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 20 2010, 09:07 PM) *
Warlord, I am currently on a 12 hour nightshift, finishing at 0630. At 0745 I will be driving north for one hour to one of the finest golf courses in the land and attempt to play a round. I will tweak my nipples beforehand. If tweaking nipples can prevent me (an atrocious golfer at the best of times) from taking a WW1 sized trench out the first tee and causing my four man party to be ejected promptly, I will be forever converted. Results to follow in a few hours.

Excellent! I will also post updates as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post May 21 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Well I forgot the nipple tweak, and shot a 124. So the theory is still on track. Wonder what I would have shot if I had remembered it

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 25 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 21 2010, 11:20 AM) *
Well I forgot the nipple tweak, and shot a 124. So the theory is still on track. Wonder what I would have shot if I had remembered it

Well I did it, and had some pretty interesting results. I woke up around 8:00am, had a little breakfast, and then followed it up with a tweak. (I forgot to lick my fingers first. I'll try it again tomorrow.)

Before 11:00am even rolled around I'd nearly gotten into two fights, both right back-to-back. I'm sitting on the subway, and as I stand up to get off, this nerdy little Chinese dude (They're all nerds) tries to hurry up and squeeze past me into my seat, but goddamn it, I hadn't even taken 2 steps before he's all touching me and shit. So I shove his ass really fucking hard, because I've been living here 3 years and I can't stand that shit anymore. Chinese people suck in every way possible, and one reason being because they have no concept of personal space. AT ALL.

So I shove his ass and he nearly falls down, but his girlfriend who is standing behind him catches his nerd-ass. But, of course, he doesn't have the balls to say shit to me. Chinese people are real passive-aggressive little pussies. They'll do shit behind your back, but never to your face. So he now waits properly for me to exit my seat and put some distance between us before trying to take the seat again. (He sat down. Chinese dudes have no concept of giving a seat up to a lady. And then they wonder why the fuck "laowai" are railing more Chinese pussy than Chinese dudes.)

The next near-miss happens within seconds. I'm still pissed, and I totally forsee what is going to happen before it does. The other thing about stupid Chinese? They can't wait for people to get off the subway before they themselves start trying to get on. Really. And it's a huge fucking problem when you've got 2 or 3 people trying to get off the subway, and, like a million fucking square-headed morons trying to get on. All at the same fucking time.

Some I'm like fucking, you know, Maximus from Gladiator, standing at the cage door knowing the guy on the other end is swinging a spiked ball on a chain, and that I'm gonna have to fuck a mother-fucker up as soon as the fucking door opens.

And sure enough - BOOM! The doors open, and this fucking square-headed, stinking, pimple-bellied, sun-burned to hell, rice farmer with a huge fucking rainbow-colored bag on his back starts trying to force his way on just as SOON as the door opens. And, incidentally, makes the slightest contact with me as he's doing it. So I just fucking LAY into his ass. I hit him with a shoulder so hard that he drops his bag and does a 180. He lets out this really hurt sound, like he can't believe what just happened. And he has this hurt look on his face too, like I really crushed his feelings. He says something in his crude excuse for a language, but I ain't having it. I know I'm an asshole, but I just say "FUCK YOU" because I'm so pissed and I hop out of the subway because the doors are closing and I don't want to miss my stop.

So at this point, I'm like, well this shit ain't working. The nipple-tweak ain't working. Not for me.

I take the escalator up, and as I'm crossing the street, something special happens. Reason #3 why I hate China, and Chinese people. The light is clearly green. It's the little green light of the little green man whose very image indicates it is time for little walkers to cross the little street. And of course, traffic rules in China are not rules at all. They're suggestions. At best. This is a country where motorcycles ride down the wrong way on a sidewalk and then blow their horns at people for being in the way.

Anyway, the light is green, and as I'm crossing the street this taxi driver gets right up on me and starts blowing his horn. Like I'm doing something fucking wrong. Man I just turn and give him the finger, shouting obscenities that shouldn't be too hard to imagine. Of course, as you may well guess, he elects to lay off the horn and STFU, looking down at his dashboard as if he's just discovered something new and interesting there.

So I've decided that the nipple-tweak... just isn't for me. You know? Obviously. So I go into the office, and later that day, I meet this little girl who I've met once or twice before in the office. Young chick, 15 or 16. Maybe 17. It's hard to tell with Asian girls. And so she comes up to me all shy and shit, talking about whatever the fuck kids talk about. And she starts dropping the hints. You know, how teenagers and adults can be friends.

I know, I say.

Telling me how her parents are out of town, and she's all alone.

Oh really, I say.

How she might just hug her pillow to sleep tonight, because she feels so lonely.

Interesting, my penis whispers. Oh, that's so sad, I tell her.

Do I ever chat on QQ, she asks. (A cheap Chinese rip-off of MSN.)

No, not really, I inform her.

Do you have email, she asks.

Yes, I tell her.

Can I have it, she asks. Maybe we can talk by email sometimes.

OK.

And so on, and so forth. Now, I'm a married guy, so I didn't take her up on the offer she was so clearly making. I did "accidentally" grope her ass, and she did make some "incidental" contact, but that was all there was to it.

So even though I didn't score, I was pretty satisfied that I could have. And then I thought, tomorrow I'll lick my fingers before I tweak, and then see what happens.

Results to follow.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post May 25 2010, 02:10 AM
Post #16

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Now that was funny and interesting at the same time. I'll be looking forward to reading the follow up.

+Quote Post
pcraw
post May 25 2010, 07:35 PM
Post #17

The Talent

Member No.: 6,158

Here you go guys.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content7658.html

+Quote Post
Warlord
post May 25 2010, 09:11 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (pcraw @ May 25 2010, 07:35 PM) *

Saw that this morning. Good stuff, Percy.

I have to admit, Rashad is growing on me. Not as a fighter, but a personality. I really never cared for him much, but the way he's handled himself over the last few months is pretty admirable in my eyes. I actually think he's kind of gotten into Rampage's head a little bit. Most of Rampage's opponents don't bother to sling shit with Quinton, because, well, it's Quinton. He's always been like that.

Rashad has not only elected to get down and sling shit, but I think he's actually come out on top.

I'm getting this feeling that he might pull off the upset. If Rampage comes in and decides he only wants to box, as he has been doing lately, Rashad is well-rounded enough that he might just make Quinton pay for it.

Hell, I don't care either way. If it's a good fight, that's all you can ask for.

+Quote Post
Nay_Sayer
post May 28 2010, 10:31 AM
Post #19

Welterweight

Member No.: 2,078

What's the line on this fight?

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post May 28 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #20

Welterweight

Member No.: 128

Rampage by KO stoppage is my prediction. This fight will be a bore fest up until the KO.

Evans will need to bore this fight out completely, score and stay out of harms way and win on pts in a boring decision.

He'd be a fool to try and trade with rampage. A fool.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2014 - 10:20 PM