IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Overeem Vs. Fedor, Let's talk about it.
Douchebag
post May 24 2010, 06:53 AM
Post #1

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

Overeem is a guy that has been in the fighting at an elite level for a while but has really started just beasting within the last two years at Heavyweight. I've been keeping tabs on him ever since his mauling of Cro Cop. I think Fedor is starting to decline and Overeem will beat him because he is big, skilled and most importantly experienced.

This post has been edited by The Conscience: May 24 2010, 08:13 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Warlord
post May 25 2010, 12:33 AM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (The Conscience @ May 24 2010, 06:53 AM) *
I think Fedor is starting to decline and Overeem will beat him because he is big, skilled and most importantly experienced.

Of course you do.

Overeem is a guy that has been in the fighting at an elite level for a while but has really started just beasting within the last two years at Heavyweight. I've been keeping tabs on him ever since his mauling of Cro Cop.

Of course you have.

I love you noobs. I really do.

Overeem has been stopped by KO/TKO six times in his career, submitted twice, and decisioned three times. He beats Brett Rogers in spectacular fashion and suddenly he can beat the greatest MMA fighter in history? A fighter who has never legitimately lost a fight, and finished ALL of his opponents before the 1st round (with the exception of one) since 2005 and counting, the last two coming by way of BRUTAL knockout. And now, suddenly, in your EXPERT opinion, he's starting to decline?

Pray-tell, what exactly have you seen to indicate that

A.) Fedor is on the decline, or
B.) Alistair Overeem is even REMOTELY on Fedor's level?

Discuss. And keep in mind, Overeem has been KO'd twice by the UFC's LIGHT heavyweight champion (205lbs) Mauricio "Shogun" Rua.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 01:09 PM