IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10PM(ET),9PM(CT),7PM (PT):Ward vs. Green (SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later), On-Going/Post-Fight Results (No Duplicate Threads or Public Streams)
HaydelHammer
post Jun 19 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #21

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 128

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jun 19 2010, 11:21 PM) *
So right now Ward has the lead with 4 points while Abraham is second with 3. He faces Froch next. Now, up to this point Froch has had relative success against guys who fight on the outside but this time he will be pressured by Abraham and with Froch's inconsistent defense I think he'll be put to sleep.

I want abraham to stretch that whiny bitch out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
PR316
post Jun 19 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

Ward vs Dirrell is next.

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jun 19 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #23

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jun 19 2010, 11:10 PM) *
I knew you would get the wrong idea about the Hatton refence. What I meant by that is that usually whenever a guy puts pressure he keeps a certain distance to get his bodyshots off. Hatton didn't do that, he would grab, get tight close and go to town to the body. The difference is that he was not as consistent as Ward is nor did he posses the defense, which is where Hopkins comes in because he has it.

No I didn't...I said that because it seems like you always find a way to find some Hatton in a fighter, and that's an insult to those fighters...lol

Ward is basically not to be fucked with.....he's like a damn prime Hopkins/Mayweather hybrid...too much intelligence, too many skills and styles...I really dig his mean streak.

+Quote Post
KookedKrack
post Jun 19 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #24

Junior Welterweight

Member No.: 5,468

Andre Ward has the tools to become great .......with that said Green is a fucking bum.

+Quote Post
Big Slim Sweet
post Jun 19 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #25

Bourbon County Stout

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,759

Ward is really starting to look legit. Really legit. Ward-Dirrell will be fun to watch.

As for Allan Green, is it too early to congratulate Mikkel Kessler on his advancing to the final four of the super six tournament?

This post has been edited by Big Slim Sweet: Jun 19 2010, 10:39 PM

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jun 19 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #26

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

i think abraham will be wards sternest test... he is solid as a rock and keeps coming... that will be the best fight of the tourney... im picking ward but abraham will be live...

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Jun 19 2010, 10:57 PM
Post #27

Welterweight

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jun 19 2010, 11:39 PM) *
Ward is really starting to look legit. Really legit. Ward-Dirrell will be fun to watch.

As for Allan Green, is it too early to congratulate Mikkel Kessler on his advancing to the final four of the super six tournament?

Kessler is going to MURDER green ass. Constant pressure in that euro style not wasting energy. We might see a towel flying in on this one.

and green will say his back was out or his cat sneezed on him or something after the fight.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jun 19 2010, 11:04 PM
Post #28

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jun 19 2010, 10:57 PM) *
Kessler is going to MURDER green ass. Constant pressure in that euro style not wasting energy. We might see a towel flying in on this one.

and green will say his back was out or his cat sneezed on him or something after the fight.

what he will need to say is he had problems with his cat bleeding... lol...

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jun 19 2010, 11:10 PM
Post #29

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jun 19 2010, 11:57 PM) *

LOL!

Can't call Kessler-Green yet personally, HH...I say they're both C+ fighters as of right now...I'll go Kessler if it's across the pond though...that's for sure...lol

You say the constant, Eurostyle pressure would work against Green...I agree it probably would at its best...but Kessler-Froch looked like two blind monkeys throwing their feces at each other...their accuracy was horrendous...especially Kessler's...

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Jun 19 2010, 11:21 PM
Post #30

Welterweight

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jun 20 2010, 12:10 AM) *
LOL!

Can't call Kessler-Green yet personally, HH...I say they're both C+ fighters as of right now...I'll go Kessler if it's across the pond though...that's for sure...lol

You say the constant, Eurostyle pressure would work against Green...I agree it probably would at its best...but Kessler-Froch looked like two blind monkeys throwing their feces at each other...their accuracy was horrendous...especially Kessler's...

yeah they (froch and kes) especially kessler pissed me off during that fight. They in there zero defense style yet nobody landing that BIG shot...it's like they agreed to just swing it out...etc yet NOT SWING and when they swung they looked like moose sh*t.

but the end is what got me with froch gay ass mad b/c he lost. That bastard actually think he would have got a W in the states vs dirrell? Even if it was home cooked, he can' tget mad....his punk ass got the same deal. talking about he only want to fight at home.

Bitch please....I'll strong arm his ass ski mask way in his crib and even steal the family pet cat to rub it in.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 04:27 PM