IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Showtime@10PM(ET),9PM(CT),7PM (PT):Ward vs. Green (SPOILERS 15 Mins. Later), On-Going/Post-Fight Results (No Duplicate Threads or Public Streams)
Byrd Man
post Jun 19 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #31

Welterweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,422

you know it was a rough night for Green when his advisor hasn't updated his site yet for the fight results. lmao.

This post has been edited by Byrd Man: Jun 19 2010, 11:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HaydelHammer
post Jun 19 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #32

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 128

green had the longest list of excuses I ever heard...for real.

dude said "I went through three camps" .....Like we give a shit.

then he said he had to lose that one pound...came in at 166..took a lot out of him..etc ....so why join the tournament green? seriously?

then he says yeah I saw he (ward) was looking at my legs when we got in the ring...they were wobbly then.

then he says yeah after the fight I told him he could tell I was weak..etc.

who the fu*k talks themselves down like this? Why even show up? Not to mention tarver said in ROUND 2 or 3 he can't wait to hear green excuses lol

Rant off!!!

+Quote Post
thehype
post Jun 20 2010, 12:00 AM
Post #33

CAESAR, H.M.I.C.

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

QUOTE (Byrd Man @ Jun 20 2010, 12:24 AM) *
you know it was a rough night for Green when his advisor hasn't updated his site yet for the fight results. lmao.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That may have been your best post ever Byrd Man.

That might get you Team FightHype status.

Of course, then again, seeing as how you actually still visit that site....hmmmmmmm...I don't know man....

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Jun 20 2010, 12:04 AM
Post #34

Welterweight

QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 19 2010, 10:00 PM) *
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

That may have been your best post ever Byrd Man.

That might get you Team FightHype status.

Of course, then again, seeing as how you actually still visit that site....hmmmmmmm...I don't know man....

lmao. Man, I been telling people I go to all sites just to find any nugget of boxing information. Even that pathetic Doghouse boxing.

There's very few that I go to expecting to see anything of worth, though. lol

+Quote Post
Byrd Man
post Jun 20 2010, 12:07 AM
Post #35

Welterweight

Plus, I went there SPECIFICALLY after the fight to see what would be posted. something about how he wasn't feeling good or something.

I buy his excuses for the Miranda fight, just from what I've heard reported. the colon removal stuff and whatnot. That HAS to have a negative affect, and he still did alright (until the 10th round), but it appears his nickname should be changed to Allen "extenuating circumstances" Green

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jun 20 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #36

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,309

Green is all talk, no action...Nuff said. he has the physique to beat a guy like Ward, however, he damn sure doesnt use his physical gifts. Ward can be outboxed, if you can keep him at the end of a jab. he moves in and out well. he also is a great gameplanner. you can tell he watches film. i'm starting to really like hi game. i hope to see more of this guy. i was very critical of him earlier in his career. but he's turning into one helluva fighter. I'm a believer. Dirrell may be his toughest match because Dirrell is the best pure boxer in the tourney, but i think he beats Dirrell in a similar manner to the way he beats Green. Wards biggest issue is going to be his lack of power down the road...

Ward vs. Chad Dawson will be the fight we scream for in 2011... Ward doesnt habve the power to really hurth Chad, but Chad doesnt have much power either. If they are still both undefeated in 2011, that could easily be the biggest fight for christmas next year.

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jun 20 2010, 12:27 AM
Post #37

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jun 20 2010, 12:11 AM) *
Green is all talk, no action...Nuff said. he has the physique to beat a guy like Ward, however, he damn sure doesnt use his physical gifts. Ward can be outboxed, if you can keep him at the end of a jab. he moves in and out well. he also is a great gameplanner. you can tell he watches film. i'm starting to really like hi game. i hope to see more of this guy. i was very critical of him earlier in his career. but he's turning into one helluva fighter. I'm a believer. Dirrell may be his toughest match because Dirrell is the best pure boxer in the tourney, but i think he beats Dirrell in a similar manner to the way he beats Green. Wards biggest issue is going to be his lack of power down the road...

Ward vs. Chad Dawson will be the fight we scream for in 2011... Ward doesnt habve the power to really hurth Chad, but Chad doesnt have much power either. If they are still both undefeated in 2011, that could easily be the biggest fight for christmas next year.

damn i hadnt even thought of this but you are right.. that would be one hell of a fight... thats a good one...

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jun 20 2010, 01:53 AM
Post #38

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Jun 20 2010, 12:33 AM) *
green had the longest list of excuses I ever heard...for real.

dude said "I went through three camps" .....Like we give a shit.

then he said he had to lose that one pound...came in at 166..took a lot out of him..etc ....so why join the tournament green? seriously?

then he says yeah I saw he (ward) was looking at my legs when we got in the ring...they were wobbly then.

then he says yeah after the fight I told him he could tell I was weak..etc.

who the fu*k talks themselves down like this? Why even show up? Not to mention tarver said in ROUND 2 or 3 he can't wait to hear green excuses lol

Rant off!!!

They should have let Tarver do the post fight with Green. he should have run his infamous line," got any excuses tonight Green?'

+Quote Post
Jack 1000
post Jun 20 2010, 02:33 AM
Post #39

The Consultant

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 14

Jeepers fuck!

Sparring partners put forth more effort than Green. Fuck him for the rest of this tournament and I say get Bute in there!

Disgusting performance. Green was worse than a sparring partner.

Jack

+Quote Post
The Original MrF...
post Jun 20 2010, 03:13 AM
Post #40

Super Middleweight

QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Jun 20 2010, 03:33 AM) *
Jeepers fuck!

Sparring partners put forth more effort than Green. Fuck him for the rest of this tournament and I say get Bute in there!

Disgusting performance. Green was worse than a sparring partner.

Jack

Does Green get Kessler next?? If so, expect Green to get stopped.

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 11:37 AM