Total Votes: 15
Guests cannot vote 
Megadeth
post Jun 21 2010, 08:46 AM
Post #21

Flyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,986

Carwin by brutal KO. Lesnar chin hasnt been tested but I am sure that big meathead of his can take a punch. After seeing the way Carwin manhandled my boy MIR, he is just to brutal. I am tired of seeing lesnar lay on people and play donkey kong as heath herring put it.

Those quick uppercuts of Carwin are vicious, I just hope he knocks meathead out.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BigG
post Jun 22 2010, 11:57 PM
Post #22

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

Carwin. Lesnar is a big sissy

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Jun 28 2010, 06:04 PM
Post #23

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

saw carwin today on espn, man the dude looks ripped, he should be in shape for the fight

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 29 2010, 12:11 AM
Post #24

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Haven't seen much of Carwin so I was watching the special aired on Spike TV today and decided to youtube him........Goodness Fuckin Gracious!!! Lesnar is an animal but Carwin is a beast. I'd really be surprised to see this one past the first round. Never knew Carwin was so big as well. This looks pretty evenly matched. Carwin is a very humble guy which I like and Lesnar is a straight cocky asshole which I dont dislike. I watch a lot of MMA but not as much as boxing but rather now attempt to make a pick on this one. I'll just be enjoying it this weekend.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jun 29 2010, 06:20 AM
Post #25

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

Been saying carwin will beat Lesnar for a while now. And thats not going to change.

If you listen to brock speak, he's far from stupid. He's an extremely confident alpha male, and that comes across as cocky. I dont like him, but i dont hate him.

His wrestling is much better than most in the division, he has pedigree, however he isnt "that" good a wrestler. Look how well couture did with the wrestling, despite being the much smaller man. He was able to control brock in places, and escape from underneath him, something Mir was incapable of doing. Now Randy is a highly accomplished wrestler himself, so its not that surprising, but given brocks size and ammateur achievements i would have thought he wouldve done better.

Carwins wrestling will hold brock off, allowing his superior striking and the Thors Hammers he calls fists to seperate Brock from his senses. First round KO

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jun 29 2010, 07:31 AM
Post #26

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

Regardless of his ailment and layoff, I still have Lesnar in this one...

I see Carwin getting overwhelmed by the moment AND the superior, overall Strength of his opponent...

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jun 29 2010, 08:07 AM
Post #27

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (The CEO @ Jun 29 2010, 08:31 AM) *
Regardless of his ailment and layoff, I still have Lesnar in this one...

I see Carwin getting overwhelmed by the moment AND the superior, overall Strength of his opponent...

No F'N way, brother! Carwin's got a great wrestling background and TNT in his fists. You guys can look up my post history. I've always pegged Carwin as a guy who could stop Lesnar, because I don't think Lesnar is capable of dealing with an elite striker. For better or worse, Carwin is that when talking about UFC heavyweights.

Lesnar absolutely HATES to get hit, and he does NOT react well to it. At all.

I think Aussielad laid it out perfectly. Carwin is going to stop Brock Lesnar. Will that make him the best heavyweight on the planet? No it will not. But it will make him the best the UFC has to offer.

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Jun 29 2010, 08:58 AM
Post #28

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

I wonder how how Training with Couture for this fight will help lesner prepair? It has to help alot

+Quote Post
The CEO
post Jun 29 2010, 10:53 AM
Post #29

SKULLSPLITTER

Member No.: 4,665

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 29 2010, 09:07 AM) *
No F'N way, brother! Carwin's got a great wrestling background and TNT in his fists. You guys can look up my post history. I've always pegged Carwin as a guy who could stop Lesnar, because I don't think Lesnar is capable of dealing with an elite striker. For better or worse, Carwin is that when talking about UFC heavyweights.

Lesnar absolutely HATES to get hit, and he does NOT react well to it. At all.

I think Aussielad laid it out perfectly. Carwin is going to stop Brock Lesnar. Will that make him the best heavyweight on the planet? No it will not. But it will make him the best the UFC has to offer.

There was a previous thread where we all spoke on this matchup...I'm gonna merge this with it...

I know Carwin throws bombs, but I believe Lesnar has a better chin than you think.....I see Carwin gettin' nervous, taken down, and subsequently mauled...professionally.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jun 29 2010, 11:13 AM
Post #30

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

All I know for sure is im going to be rooting hard for Shane. I want to see that big arse Lesnar get starched.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd July 2014 - 03:14 PM