Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Yo Eugene
Spyder
post Jun 22 2010, 06:02 AM
Post #1

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

Was Steve Smith playing in that same flag football league that you used to talk about on here?

I'd assume that you play in some B-side league, or novice division of it...lol...if so, for me, you can thank whoever pulled his flag with the ferocity and agility of the Rancor from Return of the Jedi and broke his damn arm.

He'll be a lot easier to keep out of the endzone when he's sitting on the sidelines.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 22 2010, 06:57 AM
Post #2

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 22 2010, 07:02 AM) *
Was Steve Smith playing in that same flag football league that you used to talk about on here?

I'd assume that you play in some B-side league, or novice division of it...lol...if so, for me, you can thank whoever pulled his flag with the ferocity and agility of the Rancor from Return of the Jedi and broke his damn arm.

He'll be a lot easier to keep out of the endzone when he's sitting on the sidelines.

LOL man you crazy. Nah he was playing in a 7 on 7 recreational league. I play on the national circuit MCFFU although we do have a city league but its 9man contact(not to be confused with tackle). His joint was just a freak accident. The only NFL players out there with us is Rod Smart(He Hate Me), Dee Brown who came from Syracuse, Richie Williams who played QB at App State, Tory Woodbury who played QB for the Bills and Jets, and a couple other cats but I cant remember their names. They aren't consistent when it comes to showing up for games.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jun 22 2010, 12:42 PM
Post #3

The Prime Minista

Damn, Big Timer!

So you're saying you play in a league tougher than Steve Smith's? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 22 2010, 08:38 PM
Post #4

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 22 2010, 01:42 PM) *
Damn, Big Timer!

So you're saying you play in a league tougher than Steve Smith's? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

LOL yea but not cause I'm tougher than him. Our league is super competitive and every time somebody from the league comes out there people try to prove a point by going super hard therefor causing some one to get hurt. Stupid if you ask me but some of these guys for some reason feel like they have to prove the point they could have played in the league(which obviously they coudn't). His league was more low key and recreational...I just for fun type of thing.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jun 22 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #5

The Prime Minista

I wish I was still fast enough to play some flag football...lol...oh well, I guess I can start thinking about my future beer league softball career.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 10:14 PM