IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who are the rats on FIGHTHYPE?, Just an honest question.
SmartyBeardo
post Jun 24 2010, 02:14 AM
Post #1

Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,633

I prefer to read the decayed views of the ignorant and deal with them appropriately. If you are in the habit of ratting to the mods, what exactly are you afraid of?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 24 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #2

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

Depending on what it is fuckin oath I will report something to the mods. If it is overtly racist or homophobic then I will report it. It is not about being "afraid" of anything it is about the rules of this site & behaving in a somewhat mature manner. I fear plenty of things such as cancer & not being alive to see a Mayweather die but I don't fear anything on this site.

I say racist shit myself on here but it is clearly in jest however when another member says "these DUMBED DOWN COONS" I think it is highly appropriate to report something like that to the admins & mods. When it is said once it can be classified as a joke however when it & sentiments of a similar nature are repeated multiple times by a poster then it should be addressed. Most members here have a degree of intelligence & that is what keeps me around here all these years because we can have a laugh & a joke.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 24 2010, 06:52 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 24 2010, 04:45 AM) *
Fair enough, CP, but IMO it is nearly always best to allow a fool to reveal himself. I see no benefit of hiding ignorance in a dark corner where it can fester and grow. I prefer the therapy of the light of day and sometimes a bit of torment.

What did I miss? I agree with with Smarty BTW, I adhere to a strict no snitching policy on the internet.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 24 2010, 07:01 AM
Post #4

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 24 2010, 08:45 AM) *
Fair enough, CP, but IMO it is nearly always best to allow a fool to reveal himself. I see no benefit of hiding ignorance in a dark corner where it can fester and grow. I prefer the therapy of the light of day and sometimes a bit of torment.

I don't disagree in principal especially in the real world as I will always call a muthafucker out on saying the wrong thing but at the risk of sounding racist we don't want their kind around here. Colour or race or whatever has nothing to do with boxing.

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jun 24 2010, 07:14 AM
Post #5

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

STEVENSKI is a great candidate for Forum Rat. Because if he calls someone out for some racist shit, then you KNOW that shit was pretty fucked up...or properly offensive as our British friends would say.

BTW, I think neophyte wrote his own ticket in that thread...it was like a Klansman having a mental breakdown over the internet.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 24 2010, 07:32 AM
Post #6

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 24 2010, 08:14 AM) *
STEVENSKI is a great candidate for Forum Rat. Because if he calls someone out for some racist shit, then you KNOW that shit was pretty fucked up...or properly offensive as our British friends would say.

BTW, I think neophyte wrote his own ticket in that thread...it was like a Klansman having a mental breakdown over the internet.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

link the thread

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jun 24 2010, 08:08 AM
Post #7

The Prime Minista

Member No.: 3,850

It's the 17-year old girl getting punched in the face thread...

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jun 24 2010, 08:34 AM
Post #8

Chief Haterizer

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 24 2010, 01:14 PM) *

I am a loose cunt on here & say some pretty borderline shit or is that borderjumpin? That said what I say is in jest & context & what was said in both the rap & 17 year old threads was flat out bigotry.

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jun 24 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #9

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Neophyte 7 stirs the hot grits in the pot prior to throwing them in your faces so that you can pick up your melting skin... LMAO

I am the punishment of GOD. If you had not committed great sins God would not have sent me as a punishment against you-Ghenkis Khan

am I African American?--- hell no-- LMAO

"THE ENTIRE ORGANIZED WORLD CAN SEE THAT the natural order of male/female in 80% of Black Families in North America are as awkward as BREACHED BIRTH!!!THESE CIRCUMSTANCES OCCURR only when people of African Origin conform to the norms, and ideology of the western world. An ideal system that by nature sets the tone for the destabilizing and downfall of the Black Family" Breaking the CURSE Of WILLIE LYNCH--- Alvin Morrow

I AM UNCLE RUCKUS-- nice to meet you

This post has been edited by neophyte7: Jun 24 2010, 10:52 AM

+Quote Post
neophyte7
post Jun 24 2010, 10:16 PM
Post #10

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Nah man... I will cool the heat. The full moon approaches. CEO already told me my ass would be banned. You guys bring the best and worse out of me... LMAO... PEACE

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 08:22 PM