IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Who will be the last poster in the Smarty Beardo v. Warlord battle in Smacktalk??, It's been a long battle
SmartyBeardo v. Warlord
Who will have the last word??
Warlord [ 6 ] ** [42.86%]
Beardo [ 8 ] ** [57.14%]
Total Votes: 14
Guests cannot vote 
Warlord
post Jun 26 2010, 09:59 PM
Post #11

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:19 AM) *
Put you clown shoes on BOY! You post are stale, I think Smarty has worn you down because the shit that have been posting late is just garbage. Entertain me, DAMN IT!

What a travesty of the English language, lol. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) What a fucking train wreck! Was I really supposed to understand that? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Goddamn son, that's embarrassing. Spell-check, mother fucker! Spell-check!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 26 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #12

Junior Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,400

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 10:59 PM) *
What a travesty of the English language, lol. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) What a fucking train wreck! Was I really supposed to understand that? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Goddamn son, that's embarrassing. Spell-check, mother fucker! Spell-check!

That is when your know that you have nothing, I MEAN nothing left...................Spell Check? Really Nigglett?

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jun 26 2010, 10:16 PM
Post #13

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:10 PM) *
That is when your know that you have nothing, I MEAN nothing left...................Spell Check? Really Nigglett?

Haha, the irony.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 26 2010, 10:25 PM
Post #14

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 11:16 PM) *
Haha, the irony.

I liked you better when you had the demon monkey man as your avatar. Now, you are just BLAH!

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Jun 26 2010, 10:25 PM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jun 26 2010, 10:28 PM
Post #15

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:25 PM) *
I liked you better when you had the demon monkey man as your avatar. Now, you are just BLAH!

Hey, can you stop gargling my nuts? I'm trying to do a fucking round-by-round in the MMA section, I don't have time to try and decipher your infantile retardese into English right now.

Just gimme a minute, okay? I promise, you'll have plenty of time to gargle my nutsack after the fight. Damn, you're getting selfish with my time, ain't you? Fucking bitch.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 26 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #16

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 11:28 PM) *
Hey, can you stop gargling my nuts? I'm trying to do a fucking round-by-round in the MMA section, I don't have time to try and decipher your infantile retardese into English right now.

Just gimme a minute, okay? I promise, you'll have plenty of time to gargle my nutsack after the fight. Damn, you're getting selfish with my time, ain't you? Fucking bitch.

Stop using my shit, faggot. If you are going to play this game at least......At the very least be orignal, ass clown! Fuck you and your round by round, straight up. You play my game and that's how you play it. Got it.................. Good, now respond to this and make me laugh.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jun 26 2010, 10:39 PM
Post #17

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:34 PM) *
Stop using my shit, faggot.

Stop using your shit? I'm sorry, did I have atrocious grammar and spelling littered throughout a lame-as-fuck, nonsensical reply? If so, my apologies, because that is indeed your shit.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 26 2010, 10:46 PM
Post #18

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 26 2010, 11:39 PM) *
Stop using your shit? I'm sorry, did I have atrocious grammar and spelling littered throughout a lame-as-fuck, nonsensical reply? If so, my apologies, because that is indeed your shit.

Stop trying to be something you are definitely not, zipper head lover. Get in the slums, monkey............. Jump around and do some tricks for me............You know you want to!

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jun 26 2010, 11:02 PM
Post #19

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (The Conscience @ Jun 26 2010, 10:46 PM) *
Stop trying to be something you are definitely not, zipper head lover. Get in the slums, monkey............. Jump around and do some tricks for me............You know you want to!

Dude, go spend some time with your kids. Really. This shit is getting sad. Be a father, okay? Wasting all your time on this bullshit, and for what? Seriously. Your kids deserve something better. So become that better thing. Wasting your time here, man, you can't win. Let it go. Swallowing your pride and vomiting it up again is the only thing you've got coming when you come at me with the weakness that constitutes your soul.

+Quote Post
Douchebag
post Jun 26 2010, 11:29 PM
Post #20

Junior Middleweight

QUOTE (Warlord @ Jun 27 2010, 12:02 AM) *
Dude, go spend some time with your kids. Really. This shit is getting sad. Be a father, okay? Wasting all your time on this bullshit, and for what? Seriously. Your kids deserve something better. So become that better thing. Wasting your time here, man, you can't win. Let it go. Swallowing your pride and vomiting it up again is the only thing you've got coming when you come at me with the weakness that constitutes your soul.

Why in God's green Earth are you worrying about my kids? Trust me when I tell you that they would be the first to to tell you to STFU, monkey. LOL

You are talking about wins and loses, like any thing of this shit is tangible, monkey!

Isn't it like 3 O'clock in the afternoon in China? Do you have have a slant eyed bitch to talk to right now? It really wouldn't surprise me if you didn't, monkey!

This post has been edited by The Conscience: Jun 26 2010, 11:30 PM

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 12:50 PM