IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Concscience's name has been officially changed to Douchebag, I'm not trying to blow up anyone's spot here
rusty_trombone
post Jun 28 2010, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Cerebral Ape

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 5,390

So, I'm not doing this to blow up The Conscience's spot, I have no qualms with him. I'm not doing this to blow up whoevers spot that changed his name, I'm doing this because people need to be informed of this hilarity. I have a suspicion who did it, and thank you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 28 2010, 07:21 PM
Post #2

Guests

Haha. I think it's funny, but I have always been against moderators and administrators using powers to get the upper hand in personal beefs. I have always felt that the admins and moderators should monitor the forum and do what they have to do. If they get into a beef with someone, they settle it like any regular member.
I just always found it unfair that you can pull rank and gain the upper hand like that. Kind of like bringing a weapon. You know the saying, a fair fight with fists. I feel the same with admins and other members. Keyboards vs keyboards.
It's funny looking at it, I just don't think it's fair. I had the same opinion when I think someone constantly changed 'TheWhiteBuffalo's' posts. That's just me though, different rules for different boards I suppose.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jun 28 2010, 07:57 PM
Post #3

Cerebral Ape

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 28 2010, 08:21 PM) *
Haha. I think it's funny, but I have always been against moderators and administrators using powers to get the upper hand in personal beefs. I have always felt that the admins and moderators should monitor the forum and do what they have to do. If they get into a beef with someone, they settle it like any regular member.
I just always found it unfair that you can pull rank and gain the upper hand like that. Kind of like bringing a weapon. You know the saying, a fair fight with fists. I feel the same with admins and other members. Keyboards vs keyboards.
It's funny looking at it, I just don't think it's fair. I had the same opinion when I think someone constantly changed 'TheWhiteBuffalo's' posts. That's just me though, different rules for different boards I suppose.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

yeah, but regardless of the implications of what it has on membership, it's pretty funny. if i was in an argument or something with a mod, and they did it to me, i think i would say "touche sir" and laugh. it's pretty funny.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 28 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #4

Guests

No, I'm not even talking about implications of membership. I am just talking about a fair e-fight, lol. If the fight isn't serious enough for a member to get banned, battle it out like regular members like me and you I say.
I would be a little distraught knowing myself e-battling someone. You are saying some funny and witty stuff (not saying that this is what the Conscience is doing, lol), doing very well, then all of a sudden you come in and see that someone just changed your name.
I would be like, man......wtf. Where is the fun in that.

That said, I'm pretty sure I know who it was, as we all do. He is my man, but the thing is, he didn't need to do anything like that. He was handling him, and that thread in the financial thread was one of the best beatdowns I have seen on these boards and that is no lie.
That's what I like to see, people battle it out keyboard vs keyboard, and what we saw in that thread is what we live for on forums. Now that's doing it the right way IMO.
That said, I'm not going to lie. I laughed when I saw his name changed, though I think it would be frustrating to deal with that as someone who doesn't have the power to gain advantages like an admin.

+Quote Post
SmartyBeardo
post Jun 28 2010, 10:55 PM
Post #5

Middleweight

Member No.: 10,633

Chickenshit move. But not surprising considering the perpetrator's avowed love of WartLord.

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 29 2010, 12:13 AM
Post #6

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jun 28 2010, 07:49 PM) *
So, I'm not doing this to blow up The Conscience's spot, I have no qualms with him. I'm not doing this to blow up whoevers spot that changed his name, I'm doing this because people need to be informed of this hilarity. I have a suspicion who did it, and thank you.

I saw that this morning and burst out laughing. Almost spit my milk up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

On a SN though Good Ol Rusty seems to officially be back! GOOD SHIT! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup_anim.gif)

Anybody got a link to the financial thread?

This post has been edited by King Eugene: Jun 29 2010, 12:23 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jun 29 2010, 02:14 AM
Post #7

Guests

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.p...mp;hl=FINANCIAL

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jun 29 2010, 02:33 AM
Post #8

Proud American

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,577

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 29 2010, 03:14 AM) *

Preciate it Fitz. Goodness Gracious, I cant do anything but SMH at that thread.

Now that explains a lot cause I've seen people refer to that thread on quite a few occasions. Shit was brutal. Make you not even want to offer any form of expertise on these boards.

Just for the record my graphic design business is small time. I doubt any NFL teams will call me asking for some new designs but a local business around here in Charlotte will. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Douche (short for Douchebag) is one hell of an e-chin cause that was one hell of an e-ass whipping (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jun 29 2010, 09:16 AM
Post #9

Cerebral Ape

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 28 2010, 11:55 PM) *
Chickenshit move. But not surprising considering the perpetrator's avowed love of WartLord.

you know that shit was funny, put your ebeef asisde and have an elaugh

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jun 29 2010, 09:21 AM
Post #10

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

That financial thread was epic.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th July 2014 - 04:58 AM