Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rocky Juarez
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jul 1 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,386

Why does this guy keep getting shot after shot after shot? He's been beaten by Barrera twice, Marquez brutalized him almost three years ago, and Chris John beat him too. He was lucky to get a draw in that first fight from many accounts as well. Seriously, Jason Litzau beat him in his last fight. How does he get rewarded? He gets put on the undercard of another major PPV card. Seriously, WTF? Why doesn't Jason Litzau get the shot to fight Jorge Linares on the undercard of a PPV card? He's won four straight, of which three were either on PPV or ESPN. Jay beat Juarez in his last fight as well. I just don't understand how a guy who never lets his hands go, isn't all that exciting to watch, keeps getting so many shots on big cards. Seriously, his fight with Jose Hernandez on the Mayweather-DLH PPV card put everybody to sleep. He's failed to live up to his promise, and promoters need to realize this. Maybe after Linares beats his ass, he'll stop getting so many shots. Any thoughts on Rocky Juarez?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jul 1 2010, 12:49 AM
Post #2

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,386

oops my bad, I'll put this in the other section. Mods feel free to delete.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th April 2014 - 11:39 PM