Reply to this topicStart new topic
> MMA P4P, Gimme your lists
AussieLad
post Aug 14 2010, 05:44 AM
Post #21

Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 603

Man how good is Jose Aldo. When brown beat faber back to back, there was no-one who i thought would be able to do to him what Aldo did. Aldo is a explosive aggressive striker, and supposedly the striking is his 2nd weapon. Havent even seen his ground game, as at this stage its not even necessary. Before i get too high on him, he needs to make a few more defences to solidify my perception of his talent, but the future looks very bright

I have GSP as number 1. The guy is just so consistent.

Penn is a better fighter than Edgar, but he just got worked. Edgars gameplan was well thought out, and applied to perfection. Shall be interesting to see how Penn regroups and adjusts. The speed and movement of Edgar is going to give him trouble a 2nd time around as well. Anyone who tries to make a fight of it with Penn is commiting suicide, but Edgar raised serious questions about his ability to close the gap on a nimble sharp boxer (obviously Edgars wrestling is what allows him to have confidence in his striking, safe in the knowledge that he can escape the clinch).

Shogun is on a resurgence. I still think he needs some more wins after that poor performance vs forrest. Legitimate reasons for that showing obviously. And there is no questioning his dominance over Machida. Shogun may have permanently wrecked Machida's confidence

This post has been edited by AussieLad: Aug 14 2010, 05:54 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kidbazooka1
post Aug 14 2010, 02:20 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,319

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Aug 14 2010, 05:44 AM) *
Man how good is Jose Aldo. When brown beat faber back to back, there was no-one who i thought would be able to do to him what Aldo did. Aldo is a explosive aggressive striker, and supposedly the striking is his 2nd weapon. Havent even seen his ground game, as at this stage its not even necessary. Before i get too high on him, he needs to make a few more defences to solidify my perception of his talent, but the future looks very bright

I have GSP as number 1. The guy is just so consistent.

Penn is a better fighter than Edgar, but he just got worked. Edgars gameplan was well thought out, and applied to perfection. Shall be interesting to see how Penn regroups and adjusts. The speed and movement of Edgar is going to give him trouble a 2nd time around as well. Anyone who tries to make a fight of it with Penn is commiting suicide, but Edgar raised serious questions about his ability to close the gap on a nimble sharp boxer (obviously Edgars wrestling is what allows him to have confidence in his striking, safe in the knowledge that he can escape the clinch).

Shogun is on a resurgence. I still think he needs some more wins after that poor performance vs forrest. Legitimate reasons for that showing obviously. And there is no questioning his dominance over Machida. Shogun may have permanently wrecked Machida's confidence

I agree about Aldo i am very high on the kid right now. After he beats Gamburyan i really would like to see him move up to the LW divison and take on the top guys there cause i don't see anyone at 145 being able to do anything to him.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 11:17 AM