18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> hbo drops Klitschko sisters
Method
post Jul 4 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #31

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

I maintain that I would have ZERO problem w Showtime making the final of the Super 6 PPV. With all the free content they've given subscribers w all the fights and the documentary, they earned the right to make the final a PPV....perhaps it doesn't have to be og the $49.99 variety, but again, I believe they've put enough into the tourney to warrant that.

Mosley/Mora? No fucking WAY it should be PPV.

Jack, I fully agree that boxing needs less PPV, but the finale of the Super 6 doesn't fall into a bullshit ppv. It's the rest of the bullshit match-ups that need to fall in line.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 4 2010, 07:25 PM
Post #32

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,540

QUOTE (JD @ Jul 4 2010, 01:00 PM) *
Beat their ass in a game of football? Yes.

Beat their ass in an actual fight? I am going to confidently disagree...Ray Ray goes to sleep.

If those two ever met in the street, I'm willing to bet that Ray Ray makes Wlad his bitch.

+Quote Post
JD
post Jul 4 2010, 11:07 PM
Post #33

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 4 2010, 08:25 PM) *
If those two ever met in the street, I'm willing to bet that Ray Ray makes Wlad his bitch.

Yeah...I would happily take the Klitschko side of that action with either Wlad or Vitali. They fight for a living...Ray Ray plays linebacker.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Jul 5 2010, 12:38 AM
Post #34

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 4 2010, 08:25 PM) *

Wow!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes_anim.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jul 5 2010, 12:40 AM
Post #35

Guests

QUOTE (JD @ Jul 5 2010, 02:07 PM) *
Yeah...I would happily take the Klitschko side of that action with either Wlad or Vitali. They fight for a living...Ray Ray plays linebacker.

You mean you are going to pick a fighter to beat a football player in fighting? Wow JD, I thought you were smart. Clearly an idiot. You are supposed to base your picks on physical looks and reputation. Everything else goes out the window.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 5 2010, 08:04 AM
Post #36

Heavyweight

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 5 2010, 01:40 AM) *
You mean you are going to pick a fighter to beat a football player in fighting? Wow JD, I thought you were smart. Clearly an idiot. You are supposed to base your picks on physical looks and reputation. Everything else goes out the window.

What the fuck was I thinking? Ray Lewis is just an American athlete, he only has a good vertical leap.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jul 5 2010, 08:27 AM
Post #37

Guests

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 5 2010, 11:04 PM) *
What the fuck was I thinking? Ray Lewis is just an American athlete, he only has a good vertical leap.

Not to mention being a brother with a thick neck. Adds to his image.

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 5 2010, 09:35 AM
Post #38

Heavyweight

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 5 2010, 09:27 AM) *
Not to mention being a brother with a thick neck. Adds to his image.

Why he gots to be a brotha?

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Jul 5 2010, 09:52 AM
Post #39

Heavyweight

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 5 2010, 10:47 AM) *
I would agree with you if D-Marv was talking about a regulation boxing match. On the street Wlad and Vitali would have little chance specifically because "Ray Ray plays linebacker." Aint no jab stoppin' the NFL wreckin' ball the Klit Sisters would be KTFO by before they hit the pavement.

The only question would be in the counting of the broken bones.

Ray Lewis was an All American Wrestler in High School with over 30 scholarship offers. It's not like all he knows how to do is play football. His offseason workouts consists of a 2 hour boxing workout 4 days a week. I'm not saying he would beat the Klits in a boxing match but If I had to pick someone to go to war with me, I'm definitely picking Ray Ray over both Klits.

+Quote Post
JD
post Jul 5 2010, 09:55 AM
Post #40

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 5 2010, 10:47 AM) *
I would agree with you if D-Marv was talking about a regulation boxing match. On the street Wlad and Vitali would have little chance specifically because "Ray Ray plays linebacker." Aint no jab stoppin' the NFL wreckin' ball the Klit Sisters would be KTFO by before they hit the pavement.

The only question would be in the counting of the broken bones.

LOL...yes...Ray Ray would KO them without eating a couple shots that would put him to sleep. He would walk through whatever straight shots they landed on his dome, and KO them.

Some of the shit you read on messageboards is hilarious.

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th July 2014 - 01:09 PM