Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV:10PM(ET), 9PM(CT), 7PM (PT) Lesnar vs. Carwin, SPOILERS: 15 Minutes Later
KYLE THEEE SPINK...
post Jul 4 2010, 01:47 AM
Post #61

Welterweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,386

WOOOOOO! I'm not that huge of a MMA fan, but that was a damn good fight card. Most bars in the Minneapolis area ordered this, and it was packed at all of them. Brock reppin Minnesota well. I can't believe the fight wasn't stopped in that first round. Lesner was out, and he took lots of punishment. Even when Carwin kind of got off of him, Brock couldn't get up in that first round. Props for him to take that beating and come back and win in the next round. Hell of a night and hell of a fight card.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Jul 4 2010, 02:32 AM
Post #62

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,313

Lesnar gets submission of the night? CRAP.

Lytle deserved that shit. How many times do you see a fucking mounted triangle? Never. Brock subbed a corpse. Where's the fucking skill in that? Dana White is such a fucking cumdumpster.

Oh well. At least Leben and Sexyama got fight of the night. Deservedly so.

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jul 4 2010, 06:00 AM
Post #63

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

Hats off to lesnar. I was amazed to be honest, especially after that first round beat down. Amazed that he survived and amazed at the submission. Carwin should have pressed forward in the 2nd, sure he gassed but keeping lesnar on the back foot was what was keeping him safe

Bring on velasquez. Another amazing fight on paper and probably in reality as well.

+Quote Post
Run and Gun Game...
post Jul 4 2010, 10:09 AM
Post #64

Welterweight

Member No.: 195

QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jul 4 2010, 09:00 AM) *
Hats off to lesnar. I was amazed to be honest, especially after that first round beat down. Amazed that he survived and amazed at the submission. Carwin should have pressed forward in the 2nd, sure he gassed but keeping lesnar on the back foot was what was keeping him safe

Bring on velasquez. Another amazing fight on paper and probably in reality as well.

That is the first fight Carwin has had, that went past the first round, and this one was almost stopped in the first. To Be Honest I am more convinced now than before that carwin is the future of the HW division. He has never needed great cardio.. I expect him to learn from his figh and come back much more dangerous

+Quote Post
AussieLad
post Jul 5 2010, 02:42 AM
Post #65

Middleweight

Member No.: 603

I was watching Carwin land grazing blows against tha cage, and at about the minute left mark i felt he shouldve let Lesnar get back to his feet while he was still dazed. The KO oppurtunity possibly wouldve presented itself. But instead he spent the final minute in a clinch

But lessons learnt. If they have a rematch, i will still take Carwin. Lesnar answered alot of questions. He has a chin and he has heart, and he has some submissions. Credit where credit is due.

I would like to see him vs Dos Santos. And the Velasquez match will be interesting.

This post has been edited by AussieLad: Jul 5 2010, 02:49 AM

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st April 2014 - 01:14 AM