IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lebron James going to Miami, Do yo like it?
D-MARV
post Jul 8 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #1

Heavyweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,540

Thoughts? Discuss.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Spyder
post Jul 8 2010, 08:59 PM
Post #2

The Prime Minista

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,850

It was completely about money...don't believe his ass. He'll make more money as a winner than he would've with the difference in salary.

+Quote Post
JD
post Jul 8 2010, 10:26 PM
Post #3

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

No state tax either.

I think it's lame...Jordan would never have followed anyone to another team, he would look at it as a challenge to whoop their asses. LeBron would rather be Clyde than Michael.

WEAK.

+Quote Post
PR316
post Jul 8 2010, 10:31 PM
Post #4

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

I agree with JD. Lebron is taking the easy way out.

But its all about money and glory these days.

Personally, I think the Heat will flop.

+Quote Post
JD
post Jul 8 2010, 10:35 PM
Post #5

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

2 stars, 1 really good player and a bunch of minimum salary guys...yeah, they will not win a title.

What if one of them gets hurt? What if two of them are in foul trouble in a big playoff game? Sorry...but I do not see it either.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Jul 8 2010, 11:14 PM
Post #6

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

I'm really pissed..I'm from Chicago,so what do ya expect??I do think Wade is a snake and planned to try to make this happen the whole time..He only came to Chicago to pretend he was interested only to try to persuade James to come with them..James is a bitch for makin this move like you guys said..Chicago would of been the best team for him to go with since it would of been a risk but a good one considering the new Chicago team with Boozer..

I hate the Lakers more than any other team but I hope James,Wade,and Bosh get disappointed with their fantasy dream team and get whooped by even the Lakers..If the Heat keep Beasley,I don't see many teams holding up too well against those guys..Yet,I think they need to get rid of him to get more money to spend on scrubs..They barely have any as it is right now..

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 8 2010, 11:32 PM
Post #7

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Kobe is sitting on his Throne with one leg cocked up on the arm rest giving the heat the Mutombo finger.
(IMG:http://daveknot.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/mutombo1.jpg)

Lebron's legacy just took a step back. He can cancel all of the Jordan comparisons now. D. Wade went from Beyonce to Kelly Rowland that fast.

LAKERS BABY!!!

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 8 2010, 11:36 PM
Post #8

Proud American

They was showing here on the news Grown Men crying cause Lebron left. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hell they was even burning his Jersey in Cleveland. These fans are ridiculous. Exactly what did he owe them again?

Beasley gets traded to the Timberwolves for a draft pick. Damn that gotta suck. WTF is there to do in Minnesota?

This post has been edited by King Eugene: Jul 8 2010, 11:39 PM

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Jul 8 2010, 11:49 PM
Post #9

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Jul 8 2010, 11:36 PM) *
They was showing here on the news Grown Men crying cause Lebron left. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Hell they was even burning his Jersey in Cleveland. These fans are ridiculous. Exactly what did he owe them again?

Beasley gets traded to the Timberwolves for a draft pick. Damn that gotta suck. WTF is there to do in Minnesota?

Yeah,I figured Beasley had to go..

LJ's legacy is going to be taking a step back since he needs other superstars(one of which is the 3rd best in the league) to give him a championship..

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Jul 9 2010, 01:04 AM
Post #10

Proud American

Open Letter to Fans from Cavaliers Majority Owner Dan Gilbert

Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight;

As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier.

This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with a national TV special of his "decision" unlike anything ever "witnessed" in the history of sports and probably the history of entertainment.

Clearly, this is bitterly disappointing to all of us.

The good news is that the ownership team and the rest of the hard-working, loyal, and driven staff over here at your hometown Cavaliers have not betrayed you nor NEVER will betray you.

There is so much more to tell you about the events of the recent past and our more than exciting future. Over the next several days and weeks, we will be communicating much of that to you.

You simply don't deserve this kind of cowardly betrayal.

You have given so much and deserve so much more.

In the meantime, I want to make one statement to you tonight:

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

You can take it to the bank.

If you thought we were motivated before tonight to bring the hardware to Cleveland, I can tell you that this shameful display of selfishness and betrayal by one of our very own has shifted our "motivation" to previously unknown and previously never experienced levels.

Some people think they should go to heaven but NOT have to die to get there.

Sorry, but that's simply not how it works.

This shocking act of disloyalty from our home grown "chosen one" sends the exact opposite lesson of what we would want our children to learn. And "who" we would want them to grow-up to become.

But the good news is that this heartless and callous action can only serve as the antidote to the so-called "curse" on Cleveland, Ohio.

The self-declared former "King" will be taking the "curse" with him down south. And until he does "right" by Cleveland and Ohio, James (and the town where he plays) will unfortunately own this dreaded spell and bad karma.

Just watch.

Sleep well, Cleveland.

Tomorrow is a new and much brighter day....

I PROMISE you that our energy, focus, capital, knowledge and experience will be directed at one thing and one thing only:

DELIVERING YOU the championship you have long deserved and is long overdue....

Dan Gilbert
Majority Owner
Cleveland Cavaliers

+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 02:10 PM