> MEL GIBSON is ready for the boxing ring, Racism at its most virulent potency
neophyte7
post Jul 9 2010, 08:49 AM
Post #1

Welterweight

Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,991

Let off a couple of right crosses to his little White Princess's face-

Daily News REPORTS MEL GIBSON punched his woman in the face and said, "You look like a fucking pig in heat, if a pack of NIGGERS rape you it will be your fault"

Allegedly he punched her in the mouth 2X in disapproval of her attire while holding their 8 month old child.

I am not openly offended or startled because I understand white racism in origin and inception yet with GibsonI knew it was there in his heart when his Brainwashing white supremacist and subliminal suggestion, laden Passion of the "white" CHrisT was gobbled up BY BLACK AMERICANS AT THE BOX OFFICE.

Auuuuummmmmmmmm

In examining this use of language deconstructively, I am inclined to
say Get this guy in a ring... He is viscious LMAO.I bet the shots he hit her with were short and quick... Bam Bam. LMAO Now I can understand wanting go in the mouth of some of these unruly "so called" women in America, yet self con control is required. His behavior though I feel was motivated by insecure fear and hatred for Black Men and Black people.

Auuuuuummm
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jul 9 2010, 09:57 AM
Post #2

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,304

Well....I'd like to know who it was that was within earshot to actually hear him say it.

I don't condone violence against women in any form. However....here of late I have found myself pretty well disgusted with today's typical American woman.

"American Woman stay away from me".....once just lyrics to a song.....now it's becoming my personal motto.

I am so sick of the BS that today's typical woman chooses to fight for. I've always thought it is smart to pick and choose your battles wisely. Today's American woman picks the most STUPID F'N shit to take stands on.

For example....I cannot tell you how many women today actually fight for the right to go out to bars with their girlfriends. That's a moronic cause. They are basically fighting for the right to do exactly what their mothers and grandmothers decades ago BEGGED their men to stop doing due to it being detrimental to their marriage and family.

AND....one of the worst is this BS argument about "guy friends". Every American Girl says she wants a committed relationship with a "good guy"....BUT seems to want to keep around every other set of balls that she either licked at one time...OR...belong to a guy that wants to get it on with her....

American Women today do not understand the basic idea that every single F'N American man KNOWS is true...that in 9/10 cases....a dude that has a chick friend....usually wants to nail her. It's not a 100% thing...because you do have those instances where a guy and girl have been friends since elementary and there are no romantic feelings whatsoever...but that is usally the far and few between.

SO.....yes...to a point I am venting...because here of late I've had to deal with the above as well as other nonsense....and I feel like I got a bum wrap.

I basically gave up my ENTIRE 20's to chase education and degrees....because that is what my parents and family always told me...."you can't quit school because you have to graduate so that you can go to college to get a degree to get a good job so that you can buy a home and take care of your wife and kids". While many of my buddies were out fucking their brains out...drinking their asses off and generally having a F'N blast....all I ever did was stay focused on the future.

AND....now that I've completed all that BS.....I'm surrounded by women that do not appreiciate it one gotdamn bit. AND...want to make zero concessions to share it with me despite that fact that I made mine long ago by staying focused for their sake.

F'N whores!

So although.....if this did in fact take place......I myself would not do it.....BUT.....I do get it....

I do get it Mel.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Jul 9 2010, 10:20 AM
Post #3

Junior Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,369

BG, just one of your points I wish to address. Guys and girls being friends. You are spot on. It cant happen. Its never EVER a true friendship, and heres why. It is ALWAYS built on a web of lies. The most obvious one being that you want to nail her but wont admot that because you're "friends". But the most important one is this, you would never behave the same way with a female friend that you do with your real friends. You wouldnt talk about nailing dirty fat bitches, or getting so drunk you pissed yourself, or spports etc. So when you are with a female friend, you are not yourself. Hence, built on lies.

Bitches are not there to be your friend. If I want decent banter, il get it from the only place I know. My pals. Not some splitarse

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jul 9 2010, 10:33 AM
Post #4

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jul 9 2010, 10:20 AM) *
BG, just one of your points I wish to address. Guys and girls being friends. You are spot on. It cant happen. Its never EVER a true friendship, and heres why. It is ALWAYS built on a web of lies. The most obvious one being that you want to nail her but wont admot that because you're "friends". But the most important one is this, you would never behave the same way with a female friend that you do with your real friends. You wouldnt talk about nailing dirty fat bitches, or getting so drunk you pissed yourself, or spports etc. So when you are with a female friend, you are not yourself. Hence, built on lies.

Bitches are not there to be your friend. If I want decent banter, il get it from the only place I know. My pals. Not some splitarse

YEP! They do not get that shit!

AND....the one's I really love are those gems that want o keep THIER "guy friends"....but when you then try to play your even hand and say you are going to keep YOUR "girl friends" (girls we already have pretty much established we really want to nail).....they say no.

So....as a man....you really can't win.

If you ask them to give up their dude friends....you are a "control freak"......BUT....if you let them keep them you are an emasculated bitch that KNOWS you are being run over.

What's funny is every single chick that decides to fight for both these issues SO HARD.....NEVER has a good answer for this question...."Did your parents do the things you are asking me to be ok with"?

Let em suck on that one for a while.

They can't win at that one....because if the answer is no...usually they have parents that have been together for 25+ years with no problems...OR....they are children of divorce who saw first hand mommy and daddy fighting becase of infidelity or partying at the clubs etc.

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jul 9 2010, 10:49 AM
Post #5

Cerebral Ape

Member No.: 5,390

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 11:33 AM) *
YEP! They do not get that shit!

AND....the one's I really love are those gems that want o keep THIER "guy friends"....but when you then try to play your even hand and say you are going to keep YOUR "girl friends" (girls we already have pretty much established we really want to nail).....they say no.

So....as a man....you really can't win.

If you ask them to give up their dude friends....you are a "control freak"......BUT....if you let them keep them you are an emasculated bitch that KNOWS you are being run over.

What's funny is every single chick that decides to fight for both these issues SO HARD.....NEVER has a good answer for this question...."Did your parents do the things you are asking me to be ok with"?

Let em suck on that one for a while.

They can't win at that one....because if the answer is no...usually they have parents that have been together for 25+ years with no problems...OR....they are children of divorce who saw first hand mommy and daddy fighting becase of infidelity or partying at the clubs etc.

damn, it's time to get out of the 50's bro.

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jul 9 2010, 11:07 AM
Post #6

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 10:49 AM) *
damn, it's time to get out of the 50's bro.

I WISH!

I know I was born in the wrong era.

I liked the 50's.....we were a badass MOFO in the 50's.

Look at the American Mentality of the 50's. Look at our cars....our infrastructure....

I can assure you...American women of that time were 100% better wives and mothers than those of today.

Who do you think kept America strong in the early 50's when a large % of American men were off in the war? Hell they even rolled up their sleeves and took up baseball.

Today's American woman has ZERO of the resolve, determination and ability of those women.

Another thing that sickens me is how today's women ALWAYS F'N seem to be sick. I lost count of the number of times girls say their stomach hurts or their head hurts and how they curl up in a ball and stay in bed....and this is when they are NOT on their period.

YEAH....I'm sure plenty of women from that era had headaches and shit....but they pushed through that shit.

Zero resolve...zero sense of sacrifice.

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jul 9 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #7

Cerebral Ape

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 12:07 PM) *
I WISH!

I know I was born in the wrong era.

I liked the 50's.....we were a badass MOFO in the 50's.

Look at the American Mentality of the 50's. Look at our cars....our infrastructure....

I can assure you...American women of that time were 100% better wives and mothers than those of today.

Who do you think kept America strong in the early 50's when a large % of American men were off in the war? Hell they even rolled up their sleeves and took up baseball.

Today's American woman has ZERO of the resolve, determination and ability of those women.

Another thing that sickens me is how today's women ALWAYS F'N seem to be sick. I lost count of the number of times girls say their stomach hurts or their head hurts and how they curl up in a ball and stay in bed....and this is when they are NOT on their period.

YEAH....I'm sure plenty of women from that era had headaches and shit....but they pushed through that shit.

Zero resolve...zero sense of sacrifice.

I think the point is, if they don't want to be wives and mothers it's ok. I don't know about the sick thing, I think as a nation we have become a little retarded with medication. Depression is one thing, but people get prescriptions for anxiety and shit now like it's going out of style.

For instance, I had a couple of friend in college, one was a poor ass immigrant who came from Ecuador, and basically bootstrapped his way through college. Sometimes he couldn't afford food, he never complained, didn't own a car, used to deliver pizza on a bike. We had another friend, who came from a normal rich, white suburban background, her dad paid for everything, didn't have to work, you know standard. She apparently had problems with anxiety, because you know, her life was too easy, and was on all sorts of meds. One ay he looked at her and said, "you're on paxil, what the fuck for. My life is shit, and I don't get a damn thing, you're life is fucking great quit being such a bitch." I swear I didn't stop laughing for like an hour, but it was poignant.

There are plenty of women that want to be domesticated, you'll find one that will know her place.

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jul 9 2010, 11:55 AM
Post #8

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 11:45 AM) *
"you're on paxil, what the fuck for. My life is shit, and I don't get a damn thing, you're life is fucking great quit being such a bitch." I swear I didn't stop laughing for like an hour, but it was poignant.

There are plenty of women that want to be domesticated, you'll find one that will know her place.

Gotdamn it Rusty....for once I thought a response from you was going to make me smile...and then you had to fuck it up with that last line.

That shit is funny as hell....but such a true statement in relation to how today's typical American has not a F'N clue as to really handle adversity and how to deal with just basic F'N life. Life is stressful. Feeling depressed at times is normal. Everybody wants to go around living on cloud nine 24/7....which is part of the problem.

I do NOT want to "domesticate" a woman....it's not like the things I expect and ask for in a relationship...I don't also expect of myself. It would be different if I was asking women to give up their male party buddies....give up the club scene...while I myself continued to take part in such things....but that is not the case.

When I am in a relationship I put those same sets of expectations on myself.

+Quote Post
rusty_trombone
post Jul 9 2010, 12:08 PM
Post #9

Cerebral Ape

QUOTE (BGv2.0 @ Jul 9 2010, 12:55 PM) *
Gotdamn it Rusty....for once I thought a response from you was going to make me smile...and then you had to fuck it up with that last line.

That shit is funny as hell....but such a true statement in relation to how today's typical American has not a F'N clue as to really handle adversity and how to deal with just basic F'N life. Life is stressful. Feeling depressed at times is normal. Everybody wants to go around living on cloud nine 24/7....which is part of the problem.

I do NOT want to "domesticate" a woman....it's not like the things I expect and ask for in a relationship...I don't also expect of myself. It would be different if I was asking women to give up their male party buddies....give up the club scene...while I myself continued to take part in such things....but that is not the case.

When I am in a relationship I put those same sets of expectations on myself.

It's just most americans don't realize, thanks to the hard work of our ancestors, how fucking easy and how many choices we have with our lives. Most of the world lives in fucking abject poverty, living in slums, born into the shittiest lives possible, with horribly oppressive governments, can't get work, can't buy the necessities of life. Most Americans don't have anything to bitch about, they get up every day, take a shower with hot, running water, pamper themselves with all sorts of ridiculous toiletries, put on almost brand new clothes, that were washed with their machine. Get into their gas guzzling, air conditioned transportation machine, drive to their job, work for a few hours(of course they get a shitload of breaks). Come home to their heated/air-conditioned house, turn on their flat screen, pimp ass tv, drink ice cold beer, maybe watch some sports, or do something else they want to do. Then they sleep in their giant bed, nd do it all again. Most people of my generation don't know real sacrifice, they never had to give up a damn thing for their lives. Even you, you sacrificed partying and fun, but not like you lived in a tent.(i'm not saying you didn't work hard, shit I never had to make any real sacrifices either.) America really is a great country, but the whole world could be great if we just got our heads out of our asses.

I'm jut giving you shit about the domestication.

This post has been edited by rusty_trombone: Jul 9 2010, 12:09 PM

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Jul 9 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #10

Cruiserweight

QUOTE (rusty_trombone @ Jul 9 2010, 12:08 PM) *
It's just most americans don't realize, thanks to the hard work of our ancestors, how fucking easy and how many choices we have with our lives. Most of the world lives in fucking abject poverty, living in slums, born into the shittiest lives possible, with horribly oppressive governments, can't get work, can't buy the necessities of life. Most Americans don't have anything to bitch about, they get up every day, take a shower with hot, running water, pamper themselves with all sorts of ridiculous toiletries, put on almost brand new clothes, that were washed with their machine. Get into their gas guzzling, air conditioned transportation machine, drive to their job, work for a few hours(of course they get a shitload of breaks). Come home to their heated/air-conditioned house, turn on their flat screen, pimp ass tv, drink ice cold beer, maybe watch some sports, or do something else they want to do. Then they sleep in their giant bed, nd do it all again. Most people of my generation don't know real sacrifice, they never had to give up a damn thing for their lives. Even you, you sacrificed partying and fun, but not like you lived in a tent.(i'm not saying you didn't work hard, shit I never had to make any real sacrifices either.) America really is a great country, but the whole world could be great if we just got our heads out of our asses.

I'm jut giving you shit about the domestication.

100% spot on. Compared to generations past....the sacrifices I have made are laughable. I'm a big fan of Fight Club.....Tyler Durden pretty much sums up all you said in one of his speeches.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th August 2014 - 01:27 AM