IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Everything You Think You Know About Mike Tyson Is Wrong, The Details Interview
Method
post Jul 22 2010, 06:06 PM
Post #11

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

Right. I hear you. I thought she was DOA. But you're right, I think she may have been on life support. Nuts. Ill never forget that Oprah interview he did. Man, that stuff he said about not wanting to know about his daughter was chilling.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Jul 22 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #12

The Savage

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,227

Really good read..Thanks for posting it..I may not be the biggest Tyson fan but I'm really happy he has changed his life..He had to act like an animal before to be who he was..I'm wondering who would scare who if he and Dempsey fought..haha..He's got mad respect for Dempsey and that's awesome..Also sounds like he learned quite a bit from watching Dempsey..I really like his knowledge of old school fighters..Shit,I wish I could meet him just to talk about the old school days and get his opinions on certain guys..

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Jul 22 2010, 06:24 PM
Post #13

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

I'm not an Oprah fan by any stretch but that interview she did with Mike was certainly amongst the more interesting in a career of already interesting interviews.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Jul 22 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #14

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (Method @ Jul 22 2010, 06:06 PM) *
Right. I hear you. I thought she was DOA. But you're right, I think she may have been on life support. Nuts. Ill never forget that Oprah interview he did. Man, that stuff he said about not wanting to know about his daughter was chilling.

For sure man..I'll never forget the interview she did with Tyson and Holyfield together..Oprah is good at what she does..hahaha..Especially to be able to get those 2 together for pretty much the first time since Tyson bit Holy.

+Quote Post
alaganza
post Jul 23 2010, 08:33 AM
Post #15

Lightweight

Member No.: 76

Good read. For years I was under the impression that Tyson wasn't crazy. A lot of people would say Mike is crazy!!! I would tell people the guy knows exactly what he's doing. He is a very smart guy that knew how to keep his name fresh. JMO.\

+Quote Post
JLUVBABY
post Jul 25 2010, 03:36 PM
Post #16

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 4,447

QUOTE (Method @ Jul 22 2010, 01:17 PM) *

great article... tyson is my favorite fighter ever... i was a child in a family that watched the fights before tyson but when he hit the scene he turned me into a hard core fan as a kid... every generation has their great heavyweight and he was mine... i wish him the best and its just nice to see he's in a good place right now...

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jul 25 2010, 06:12 PM
Post #17

Guests

Finally got around to reading this. Good read. Tyson is a pretty wise dude, he is just dealing with things and obviously doesn't have the confidence in himself as a person, but he is getting there.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:04 AM