IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gerald McClellan Thread, Vids, Articles, etc....Post Em...
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jul 25 2010, 06:18 PM
Post #11

Guests

Maxy, I may read the book you read, haven't read it. But I think I may know somethings Maxy is talking about. I have read in the past that McClellan was an evil man. Straight up cold. Into dog fighting, and I think I heard one story about him buying a labrador or some non-fighting dog. He taped it's mouth shut, and let his pitbulls savage it to death, so his dogs could get a taste for blood.
The other one I heard was that he mowed down flamingo's for 'fun'.

Probably more stuff and my memory may be a bit hazy, but I recall similar stories like that about McClellan and I had a different opinion about him after I read some things. I should read the book, what was it called Maxy? But apparently, a pretty evil man.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Method
post Jul 25 2010, 06:30 PM
Post #12

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 1,253

Shit, its all there in the articles I quoted.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Jul 25 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #13

Guests

Sorry man, lol. I haven't read those articles yet. Hell, I just got around to the Mike Tyson one. Just haven't read those ones yet.

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Jul 26 2010, 08:21 AM
Post #14

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Yeah Method has it pretty much covered with the articles he posted. Fitz, those incidents are apparently what he did and I mean, that's some sickening shit ain't it? The book is called War, baby! Kevin Mitchell, quoted in one of those articles Method posted, wrote the book. Good read.

Apologies to Method but I only skimmed the articles because I've read them all before. Just wanted to mention that McClellan could well have made the same type of recovery as Bradley Stone had he not been flown back to America so early.....

+Quote Post
Method
post Jul 26 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #15

No apologies necessary, bro. I read them all before too. I only re read a couple that I posted.

The fucking Don King quote is some of the coldest shit I have ever heard.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Jul 28 2010, 07:52 PM
Post #16

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

No sympathy from me. Evil man doing evil things.

+Quote Post
Method
post Jul 29 2010, 09:42 AM
Post #17

Yup. I woulda paid to see him grab deuce and throw him over his shoulder, bloodying up his green suit, throwing him in the back seat of his green benze, andcrying all the way home.

I would also have loved ot be a bystander watching him run ovr all those flamingos. I hate birds crossing in the street like that.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st July 2014 - 01:24 PM