IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> PPV:Marquez vs. Diaz II:9PM(ET), 8PM(CT), 6PM(PT), SPOILERS:15 Minutes Later-No Duplicate Threads or Public Streams
D-MARV
post Aug 1 2010, 11:44 PM
Post #31

Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 6,540

Good showing for JMM but he's definitely fading a bit. Being back at a more acceptable weight serves him well. I NEVER want to see him over 135 again.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Aug 2 2010, 12:24 AM
Post #32

The Savage

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (Fitz @ Aug 1 2010, 07:49 PM) *
I would love to see Katsidis-Marquez. Katsidis has been his mandatory for some time. I think Katsidis has done enough to fight for the undisputed titles. Would really love to see that fight happen.

Katsidis is a warrior and that'd be a hell of a fight..

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Aug 2 2010, 05:45 AM
Post #33

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Yep, if people would just fight their mandatories we would get Khan v Maidana, and Marquez v Katsidis. Instead we will probably get Khan v Marquez.

As for Katsidis, I like him, I love his gameness. He comes to fight. I think JMM would land a shitload of leather on him tho. Obviously JMM would have to take a bit too, but I reckon he could weather the storm that Katsdis brings. At this stage tho, i'd only be maybe 60/40 in favour of JMM.

If he has to pass the torch, id like to see him passing it to Kats, then we'll get to see him in plenty of big fights

+Quote Post
D-MARV
post Aug 2 2010, 10:39 AM
Post #34

Heavyweight

Member No.: 6,540

Just got a chance to watch the Pirog - Jacobs fight in full. Pirog definitely has skills to become really good but he's FAR from perfect. LMAO at that being KO of the Year... usually a KO of the Year ends with the opponent motionless for several minutes. call me crazy but i think Jacobs could have continued. He was on his way up at 6 and looked fully aware of what was going on. Anyways, he would have likely been stopped eventually.

+Quote Post
BGv2.0
post Aug 2 2010, 04:43 PM
Post #35

Cruiserweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,304

I think Diaz really gave a LOT to guys that will step in with JMM next....

JMM looked really tired as hell to me in the last 3 rounds....as a matter of fact I gave 10-12 to Diaz. I think the combination of his age and the recent wars and the move up and back down in wieght is having a huge impact on JMM.

If he gets in with the right guy....a guy that can hold off on getting into the slug action and make him go into the later rounds I could see him losing to a younger guy simply due to being tired by the 9th round or so.

I mean look at what Diaz was able to do to his face and Diaz is NOT a power puncher....if he was in with Katsidis...and Katsidis could take him into the later rounds....I think a hard puncher could get the win.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 02:12 PM