Reply to this topicStart new topic
> if you were in a street fight..
BigG
post Aug 30 2010, 11:10 PM
Post #1

Choppin Headz Boi!

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 19

And you got taken down, what would you do. Street fight got no rules. Would you poke the eye of the guys on top of you? Would you start to bite the dudes face? Obviously you're at a serious disadvnatage when your below but no rules.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Aug 30 2010, 11:58 PM
Post #2

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

Probably got a ton of high-handed, high-minded e-tough guys who are gonna talk about fair fights and shit but, to me, fuck that. There are no fair fights in life. There is always someone who is either bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, or more experienced than you.

Me? Biting, hair pulling, groin shots, small joint manipulation, whatever it takes is what I would do. My dad only gave me one bit of advice in my entire life, and I guess I've kind of stuck by it. "If you can't win, get a weapon."

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Aug 31 2010, 03:17 AM
Post #3

Guests

I'm guessing Courture-Toney prompted this thread BigG? lol.

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Aug 31 2010, 04:54 AM
Post #4

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Absolutely anything. Espacially in my case since I rarely if ever would actually start a fight. The way I see it, if some dick starts a fight with me, he fully deserves to go home and explain to his wife why he has an impression of my teeth on his cheek, or why he is unable to make love for the forseeable. Thankfully tho I havent been in that situation very much, but iv got a mate who went thru a fairly brawl-filled early 20's. Hes a fine example of do anything to win. He once got lifted for biting a policemans ear, once when a club bouncer headbutted him and a mass brawl erupted, he saw the same bouncer peeking out from the side of the club door so he ran up behind him and smashed his face into the wall, relieving him of 3 teeth.

I'm with Warlord, the concept of a fair fight is a thing of the past. These days, in Scotland anyway, gangs of little wasters will kick the shit out of someone for askin them to keep the noise down. And many people see fit to carry knives, so fuck the fair fight. Every street fight you get in could end up life and death, whether you want it to be fair makes no difference.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Aug 31 2010, 05:39 AM
Post #5

The Savage

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,227

Shit me,I'd start pulling ears off..

This post has been edited by JonnyBlaze: Sep 1 2010, 02:56 AM

+Quote Post
King Eugene
post Aug 31 2010, 11:51 PM
Post #6

Proud American

Member No.: 7,577

Defend yourself by ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

Better question is if you where in a street/bar fight who would you like to have by your side?

Give me Shane Carwin and a Prime Chuck Liddell. Boxers aren't quite suited for this situation.

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Sep 1 2010, 02:56 AM
Post #7

The Savage

Member No.: 6,227

QUOTE (King Eugene @ Aug 31 2010, 11:51 PM) *
Defend yourself by ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!

Better question is if you where in a street/bar fight who would you like to have by your side?

Give me Shane Carwin and a Prime Chuck Liddell. Boxers aren't quite suited for this situation.

A bar fight against guys who don't know shit??How would boxers not be suited to KOing people left and right??I've seen a boxer fight 4 guys at once and KO'd everyone..I don't see UFC guys laying on the ground with a guy while choking or puttin them in an arm bar while the guys friends could start stomping the UFC guy who is on the ground already..In the UFC you can kick guys in the head when down,in a bar you can..So why would the UFC guys be better at having your back..Disappointing hearing from you..I thought you'd say you'd want Roy to have your back..Him without gloves on would be crazy,I can't imagine how fast he'd be..

Shane Carwin and a prime Chuck Liddell would be running if they saw a prime Tyson coming at them..

+Quote Post
PR316
post Sep 5 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #8

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 107

QUOTE (BigG @ Aug 31 2010, 12:10 AM) *
And you got taken down, what would you do. Street fight got no rules. Would you poke the eye of the guys on top of you? Would you start to bite the dudes face? Obviously you're at a serious disadvnatage when your below but no rules.

If I can't overpower him, I'd probably try to bite or poke the eye.

Then if I can escape after that, I'd try to stomp his head in the pavement. Lol

+Quote Post
Mean Mister Must...
post Sep 6 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #9

Cruiserweight

Member No.: 1,333

QUOTE (JonnyBlaze @ Sep 1 2010, 03:56 AM) *
A bar fight against guys who don't know shit??How would boxers not be suited to KOing people left and right??I've seen a boxer fight 4 guys at once and KO'd everyone..I don't see UFC guys laying on the ground with a guy while choking or puttin them in an arm bar while the guys friends could start stomping the UFC guy who is on the ground already..In the UFC you can kick guys in the head when down,in a bar you can..So why would the UFC guys be better at having your back..Disappointing hearing from you..I thought you'd say you'd want Roy to have your back..Him without gloves on would be crazy,I can't imagine how fast he'd be..

Shane Carwin and a prime Chuck Liddell would be running if they saw a prime Tyson coming at them..

This is true. If we are talking one on one then the MMA guy, wrestler, or JJ guy will have the advantage of being a grappler, but a striker, especially a fast one, can KO multiple men faster than the grappler who would be forced to perform multiple joint manipulations.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 6 2010, 11:31 PM
Post #10

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

I read about shootings on an almost daily basis in the newspaper these days. Screw street fighting, I would try my best to avoid that shit if at all possible. You never know when someone just shoots your ass. It's better to just walk away and swallow your pride these days.

BUT... if someone was stupid enough(and weaponless), and tried to take my former varsity wrestling ass down, they would fail miserably. Then after me landing one or two at most clean shots, it be a wrap. Just going off former experiences, lol.

This post has been edited by Lil-lightsout: Sep 6 2010, 11:32 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 08:12 AM