> David Haye explains why he's not facing the Klits
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 6 2010, 10:18 PM
Post #21

Light Heavyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 5 2010, 02:56 PM) *
Depends, are you gonna give me double points for it?

Shit... I'll give you quadruple points.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 6 2010, 10:27 PM
Post #22

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 6 2010, 11:18 PM) *
Shit... I'll give you quadruple points.

You're on! We'll go head to head that month and I'll guarantee Fraudley as a pick.

WAR AUDLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha................. (gimme some rope.)

+Quote Post
lloyd mayflower
post Sep 7 2010, 06:30 AM
Post #23

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 7,369

Seriously lads, I know theres a lot of hate for Haye based on his "bitch" decision, but i'm hating on him for a different reason right now, you lot dont have to put up with the Fraudster anywhere near as much as we do, iv been hearing from this no talent waste of space prick ever since he turned pro and he gets right on my last nerve. PLEASE do not tempt the gods to hand him a heavyweight belt. Because then he will be thrust onto the world stage, and into all you lives. This is a Pandora's box lads, DO NOT fuckin open it!!!

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Sep 7 2010, 08:02 AM
Post #24

Super Middleweight

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,301

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Sep 7 2010, 07:30 AM) *
Seriously lads, I know theres a lot of hate for Haye based on his "bitch" decision, but i'm hating on him for a different reason right now, you lot dont have to put up with the Fraudster anywhere near as much as we do, iv been hearing from this no talent waste of space prick ever since he turned pro and he gets right on my last nerve. PLEASE do not tempt the gods to hand him a heavyweight belt. Because then he will be thrust onto the world stage, and into all you lives. This is a Pandora's box lads, DO NOT fuckin open it!!!

Yeah, I agree.

Although Haye has pissed me off, you guys DO NOT want Audley Harrison 24/7 like we here in the UK have to.

At least Haye is involved in exciting fights (bar his last one) and is a little funny when promoting fights....Harrison is dull and his fights are duller. I don't dislike Harrison, but for the sake of boxing, we need Haye to win it.

Saw a press conference on Sky Sports today - one of the reasons Haye chose to fight Audley is that he said he gets more e-mails about fighting Audley then anyone else. Then he said Audley has been a 'joke' since winning the olympics - which is true - so why fight him?!

For one reason or another - and I bet it's a mixture of both camps - the fights with the Klits bro's haven't happened, but that doesn't give you reason to fight Audley fucking Harrison!

Hopefully Haye will win then we can get him involved in a serious fight.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Sep 7 2010, 08:47 AM
Post #25

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

Sorry, but I desperately want to see Fraudley win. I've never liked him, but I like Haye less. Would just be fucking hilarious, in my book. Especially if we could get, like, the Brixton Bomber or someone like that to do the RBR. PURE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Danny Williamz is da shit.

Westside

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Sep 7 2010, 08:57 AM
Post #26

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (brixtonbomber)
williamz v skeleton, i will b givin my round by round analyziz of da fight

it aint started yet

westside...

skeletonz comin 2 da ring but he aint az good az williamz

westside...

here he comez

here comez da man

westside...

he lookz ready...da man iz ready...he wantz dis

westside...

williamz hit skeleton n skeleton hit williamz but williamz done betta

westside...

williamz iz lettin skeleton hit him on purpoze so he can wear him out later

westside...

williamz iz jabbin skeletonz head off now dis iz vintage williamz

bang

westside...

williamz hit skelton wiv a one two combination and nearly killed skeleton hiz head nearly fell off williamz will kill him williamz iz da man

westside...

at da halfway stage now and williamz iz winnin wiv hiz supreem jab williamz iz da man

westside...

williamz pretended to loze dat round to trick skeleton williamz iz da man

westside...

i fink da canvas iz a bit slippery coz williamz keepz fallin over and da ring waz loose

westside...

williamz iz pretendin to loze now itz a trick...skeletonz fightin dirty he iz a brave man 2 annoy da brixton bomber

westside...

they both hit each other in diz round but williamz iz better

westside...

it waz a slip and williamz iz winnin an other good round 4 da brixton bomber

westside...

lazt round now itz equal it could go either way come on williamz u r da man

westside...

williamz nearly knocked out skeleton he hammered him but da round ended skeletonz head twisted round 360 degreez

westside...

williamz done it he won da fight he iz da man i knew u could do it williamz u r da brixton bomber

westside...

it waz a split decision i forget da scorez tho

westside...

williamz nearly killed him at da end he waz gone but da bell went

westside...

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Sep 7 2010, 10:07 AM
Post #27

Super Middleweight

Classic ^^^^

Pure genius!

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 7 2010, 11:04 AM
Post #28

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

Well we all knew this was coming.....though I gotta admit I tried not to face the facts until it became obvious.

One thing is certain, this will generate a lot of interest in the UK for the CASUAL boxing fan, no doubt about it. They used to be friends, they fell out over some petty shit. Harrison claims to have floored Haye in sparring and now, well, they have a genuine dislike for one another.

The hype for this bullshit will be immense over here. Biggest all English fight since Benn-Eubank, biggest all British heavyweight fight since Lewis-Bruno. They are gonna talk this one up big time and many, many people will be suckered into buying it.

Both will do some great trash talking and it'll get the man on the street talking far more than a Haye vs either Klitschko ever could. Oh well, sadly that's just the way things are.

Haye defended this fight, whilst also calling Harrison a joke who isn't worthy of a title shot by pointing to the asthmatic Briggs and the already defeated Peter as the Klitschko's next opponents. Whatever.

As far as I'm concerned there is no justification for this fight, it shouldn't even be sanctioned and Haye has entered into a no-win situation which basically gives the world and it's mother every reason to slag him off.

+Quote Post
JD
post Sep 7 2010, 11:12 AM
Post #29

First Ballot

Member No.: 1,262

David Haye was made an offer that was beyond fair...he confirmed that...and he still decided not to fight.

After all that talk?

Go away.

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Sep 7 2010, 11:48 AM
Post #30

Super Middleweight

I agree with Maxy - this WILL get the British public talking and I know both will go out of their way to sell this fight by trash talking and disrepecting each other. Who knows, it may turn out a good fight!

I suppose there is some truth in what Haye says about Briggs (who's done NOTHING) credentials in challenging for the title.

Let's face it though, the choices of heavyweights are slim. Pretty much all of the 'challengers' fall short on credentials. Briggs? Harrison? Aerolla? Peters? All of them.

The only fighters that 'deserve' to fight one another for a title is Haye and Klit bro's. Any other fights for the titles are just a side show really.

No-one in the division deserves it more than the next.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 06:04 PM