Reply to this topicStart new topic
> David Haye explains why he's not facing the Klits
SENTRAL
post Sep 7 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #31

Super Flyweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 10,900

Fraudley "A-Farce" Harrison comes out for the first round timidly pawing with the jab, crapping himself everytime Haye so much as feints to throw anything. Haye, facing the realization that he is in with a bum, allows the farcial one to see out the first round or otherwise face the baying boos from the 20,000 douches who paid at the door.

Round 2 and its over by 1.30. Fraudley is easy to hit because his reflexes are shot and his defense is pathetic. He will look to land a lucky left hand but will eat a big shot from Haye and its goodnight.

Haye will then demand a fight with the brothers and negotiations will commence only for Haye to turn down home advantage and an 80/20 purse split in his favor so he can instead defend his belt against Adamek.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 7 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #32

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (Maxy @ Sep 7 2010, 12:04 PM) *
As far as I'm concerned there is no justification for this fight, it shouldn't even be sanctioned and Haye has entered into a no-win situation which basically gives the world and it's mother every reason to slag him off.

Except for the fact that it's an easy fight(on paper), and he will get a nice payday and keep his belt and still can avoid a real fight with either one of the Klits. Little bit of win in there?

+Quote Post
Maxy
post Sep 7 2010, 02:46 PM
Post #33

Born in England, Live in England, Die in England.

Member No.: 1,443

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 7 2010, 02:04 PM) *
Except for the fact that it's an easy fight(on paper), and he will get a nice payday and keep his belt and still can avoid a real fight with either one of the Klits. Little bit of win in there?

No.

It's lose/lose all the way. Yeah he'll get rewarded with some cash but he's lost respect from his own fans, let alone those that already didn't give a fuck about him. He wins in the first round and even the mugs who paid to see it will feel ripped off. He struggles to a win and people say he has no chance vs the Klits and his stock is lowered. Or he loses and he looks like an even bigger prick than he does right now.

Ain't no win in this fight for me.

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Sep 7 2010, 08:44 PM
Post #34

Junior Middleweight

Member No.: 10,313

QUOTE (SENTRAL @ Sep 7 2010, 12:30 PM) *
Fraudley "A-Farce" Harrison comes out for the first round timidly pawing with the jab, crapping himself everytime Haye so much as feints to throw anything. Haye, facing the realization that he is in with a bum, allows the farcial one to see out the first round or otherwise face the baying boos from the 20,000 douches who paid at the door.

Round 2 and its over by 1.30. Fraudley is easy to hit because his reflexes are shot and his defense is pathetic. He will look to land a lucky left hand but will eat a big shot from Haye and its goodnight.

Round 1
Haye hitz Audley and Audley hitz Haye but Audley iz betta

Westside....

Round 2
Jamez Toney iz in da crowd drinkin a milkzhake. He flipz off Haye and sex he'z a bum, hehehe

Westside....

Round 3
It waz a cloze round, I fogot who won tho....

Westside...

Round 4
Come on Audley, you iz da man!!!!!!!

Roound 5
Audley pretended to loze that round, come on Audley bang!

Westside....

Round 6
Zentral you gotz big tittiez, can I haz a look? Hehehe

Westside...

Round 7
Audley pretendz to go down, he iz ztumblin around now, come on Audley youz da man!!!

Bang!

Audley catchez Haye wiv a big left hand! Bang! Down goz Haye, down goz Haye, down goz Haye!

New champ of da world, Audley Harrizon! You da man, Audley.

Westside...

Zentral, show uz ya tits!

Westside....

Back later for da post fight analyziz

Westside....

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 7 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #35

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Warlord @ Sep 7 2010, 09:44 PM) *
Audley pretendz to go down, he iz ztumblin around now, come on Audley youz da man!!!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That's right, Audley has been losing all these years as part of his master plan to get a shot at the title. He know's that by looking too dangerous he'd never be given a challenge, and now it's here!! Haye has fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Warlord I would really appreciate you to post the round-by-round when it happens.

WAR AUDLEY!!!!!

Hey LightsOut you gonna get back to me about my triple points or what? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 7 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #36

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Sep 8 2010, 12:24 AM) *
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

That's right, Audley has been losing all these years as part of his master plan to get a shot at the title. He know's that by looking too dangerous he'd never be given a challenge, and now it's here!! Haye has fallen for it hook, line and sinker.

Warlord I would really appreciate you to post the round-by-round when it happens.

WAR AUDLEY!!!!!

Hey LightsOut you gonna get back to me about my triple points or what? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Yeah... More RBR should be done like that, good stuff Warlord.

Ollie- I told you fool I will give you quadruple points!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 7 2010, 11:46 PM
Post #37

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 8 2010, 12:30 AM) *
Yeah... More RBR should be done like that, good stuff Warlord.

Ollie- I told you fool I will give you quadruple points!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Oh roll on fight night your pain will be felt 4 times as much as any other (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

And don't be calling me a fool!! I'd challenge you to a backyard brawl but I've seen your left hook/right hand combo and it doesn't look very kind (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

'You the baddest man on the backyard!'

This post has been edited by The Ollie Reed Fan Club: Sep 7 2010, 11:47 PM

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Sep 8 2010, 12:19 AM
Post #38

Junior Middleweight

And now 4 da pozt fight analyziz...

Haye wuz game but Audley waz betta...

Audley Harrizon is da new champ of da world!

Da Klitz are next, Audley sez.

Haye cliamz he waz zick from da nite b4, but itz a lie. He is zick from da azz whoopin Audley juzt deliverd.

Jamez Toney climez into da ring. Sez he wantz to fite Audley next.

Audley sez go back 2 da UFC u blimey fat fuckin bum! Dont'cha dare ztep into my world.

A zcuffle breaks out in da middle of da ring. Go Audley, youze da man!

Westside....

Toney iz ezcorted from da ring, Audley continuez ta celebrate! He iz dancing now! Go Audley, u da man!

Look at iz hair, it iz cool fo sho!

Haye iz azking for da rematch, but Audley sez he wantz da Klits next.

Haye callz out da Klitz 2, but no one iz lizentin.

It iz pandemonium. Aduley Harrizon is da new champion of da world!

Go Audley, U R da man!

Westside....

+Quote Post
Warlord
post Sep 8 2010, 12:41 AM
Post #39

Junior Middleweight

Backztage now, & Audley iz wonderin what jamez Toney wuz doin in Manzhester NEwayz. Dont dey have da weigt limit on airplanez he askz?

Da Queen iz on her way to congradgulate da new champ, Audley Harrizon. Da A-Force iz n da houze!

Westside...

More updatez as dey cum...

Haye went 2 da hozpital

Westside....

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 12:54 PM