IPB  

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ESPN3: Klitschko vs Peter II @ approximately 2PM PT/4CT/5ET, SPOILERS WITHIN Approx.15 Mins to 30 Mins Later
The Ollie Reed F...
post Sep 13 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #61

Super Middleweight

Group: Team BU
Member No.: 7,287

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 12 2010, 11:56 PM) *
Their biggest problem is that they don't have that aggressive nature to want to put people on slabs in the mortuary that other past heavyweight champs have. Perhaps it is because they are better educated & dare I say it smarter than every other heavyweight out there?

Maybe this was part of the problem for Calvin 'The Boxing Banker' Brock? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonnyBlaze
post Sep 13 2010, 02:42 AM
Post #62

The Savage

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,227

I was impressed with Wlad..His left hook has gotten better and was doin some major damage..They are short and sharp shots the way he throws it which is how he generates the power in it..It's a compact punch..I also liked to see him show his whole arsenal of punches..I don't have complaints about his punches except that he is losing power on his right hand by stand alittle more square and he doesn't turn with it too often..He can't get the full torque since he is already facing slightly forward and not sideways..He doesn't always stand like that but he did quite a bit the other night..

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Sep 13 2010, 04:47 AM
Post #63

Guests

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Sep 13 2010, 01:56 PM) *
I can understand the dislike for a pair of big skilled white heavyweights who are dominant but the fact is that the Klit bros do the following

Turn up in shape.
Use their skills to their advantage.
Have sound fundamentals meaning they rarely get out of second gear.
Win fights

Now if a few more of the lard puck American heavyweights did that they may have a chance against them.

Their biggest problem is that they don't have that aggressive nature to want to put people on slabs in the mortuary that other past heavyweight champs have. Perhaps it is because they are better educated & dare I say it smarter than every other heavyweight out there?

Let's see.

• European
  • Unified Heavyweight champion of the world (White)
  • 6"7 (Would think he has a cock that is proportioned)
  • Handsome
  • In terrific shape (Like CEO said, he is a thoroughbred)
  • Thrashing a 21 year old US Hollywood actress by the name of Hayden Panettiere (refer below for pic)
  • Has a P.h.d
  • Speaks 4 different languages
  • Makes millions of dollars
  • Well spoken and presents himself well

from wiki
Klitschko appeared with Lennox Lewis in the motion picture Ocean's Eleven. He is an avid chess player, kite-surfer, golfer, and humanitarian. Both Klitschko brothers have been involved in charitable activities dedicated to supporting the needs of children around the world. Both brothers have formed their own charities that contribute to children in need in Africa and South America. They won humanitarian awards for their "Fight For Peace" and "Sport for Good" projects in 2002 and 2007. In 2002, the Klitschko brothers announced that they had agreed to work specifically for UNESCO (the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), which supports more than 180 projects in 87 countries. Klitschko is also a passionate golfer and was seen playing in the Dunhill Links Championship in Scotland. The tournament was played over three courses in 2008 including St Andrews, Carnoustie, and Kingsbarns in Fife and Angus. Klitschko was named curator of the Ukrainian pavilion at the 2009 Venice Biennale.[19] Klitschko starred in the music video for Chris Cornell's song "Part of Me" in 2008, alongside rising dancer Carlos Kerr Jr.

Now I'm not a faggot, but when you put it like that. Is there another man you would like to be in boxing other than Wlad? A lot of the times, boxing gets their fair share of drop kicks. Lets face it, a lot aren't the stand up guys you would want a daughter/sister to bring home and not always the brightest. Wlad is able to maintain that sense of masculinity by being a professional fighter, but is more than just a meat head fighter and has brains and wealth. He is gifted in both categories, and one of the few that could probably beat the shit out of someone and then over a fine glass of red, explain to them why it happened and come up with a solution for it.
The crosses he has against him is that he can have very gay tendencies at times, and has been in some very gay photos as well. But I think it can be given a pass, that is possibly just the European coming out.

(IMG:http://www.breakfreenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Hayden-Panettiere.jpg)

This post has been edited by Fitz: Sep 13 2010, 04:49 AM

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Sep 13 2010, 04:55 AM
Post #64

Guests

Yep my gayest post yet.

But with a lot of fighters, boxing is what made them. Based on that, he would have been successful without boxing, that is just icing on the cake.

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Sep 13 2010, 06:03 AM
Post #65

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

QUOTE (Fitz @ Sep 13 2010, 05:47 AM) *
one of the few that could probably beat the shit out of someone and then over a fine glass of red, explain to them why it happened and come up with a solution for it.

(IMG:http://www.breakfreenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Hayden-Panettiere.jpg)

Hahaha. So true.

He'd have them crying, so he'd hug them and say 'there, there...you let it all out!'.

I'm all for the Klit bro's. They are a refreshing change and interesting characters......but you're still gay Fitz for posting that.

+Quote Post
Guest_Fitz_*
post Sep 13 2010, 06:40 AM
Post #66

Guests

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 13 2010, 09:03 PM) *
Hahaha. So true.

He'd have them crying, so he'd hug them and say 'there, there...you let it all out!'.

I'm all for the Klit bro's. They are a refreshing change and interesting characters......but you're still gay Fitz for posting that.

Haha I know.

About the bolded part, you just didn't like this part.

"The crosses he has against him is that he can have very gay tendencies at times, and has been in some very gay photos as well. But I think it can be given a pass, that is possibly just the European coming out. "

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

It was a gay post, but was hoping it was taken as a tongue in cheek post. Though I have never been the homophobic type, so I can give a man credit, if life seems to be on his side. Just like I can make an observation if life has played a cruel joke on a man (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
ROLL DEEP
post Sep 13 2010, 08:06 AM
Post #67

Super Middleweight

Member No.: 1,301

I agree that some European countries can be a little 'gay'.....but we're not one of them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I agree with pretty much everything you've said about the Klit bro's in your post....spot on.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 13 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #68

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (ROLL DEEP @ Sep 13 2010, 11:06 PM) *
I agree that some European countries can be a little 'gay'.....but we're not one of them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

I agree with pretty much everything you've said about the Klit bro's in your post....spot on.

Surely you are joking Roll.

You have a litany of exceptionally gay pop music, athletes, celebrities & people in general especially people from Birmingham & it's surrounds. What makes it worse is after Australia got over Kylie Minogue & her lack of talent you not only embraced her but took here even more talentless sister Danni. Thanks for that guys.

+Quote Post
Lil-lightsout
post Sep 13 2010, 05:44 PM
Post #69

Light Heavyweight

Member No.: 3,047

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Sep 12 2010, 05:52 PM) *
LL, you keep bringing up the same argument about Wlad- he holds too much. But whose fault is that? He is not the first heavyweight to hold to his advantage. It is the referee's responsibility to rectify that situation. For whatever reason they choose not to penalize him for it.

For the record, I think that prime Tyson takes out either Klit, but the 90s version gets clocked. Prime Frazier tears both a new asshole. And so it goes, but it would take prime excellent to great heavies from any era to deal with the Klits and it still would not be easy or a foregone conclusion.

Rios is the man.

Fuck Wlad. I don't give a fuck if he was purple, orange, or pink, I still would not enjoy watching his fights. More power to all you guys who enjoy watching him.

+Quote Post
STEVENSKI
post Sep 13 2010, 06:21 PM
Post #70

Chief Haterizer

Member No.: 91

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Sep 14 2010, 08:44 AM) *
Fuck Wlad. I don't give a fuck if he was purple, orange, or pink, I still would not enjoy watching his fights. More power to all you guys who enjoy watching him.

It is not a matter of if you like to watch him or enjoy it. He is the biggest baddest boxer on the planet & he beats everyone out in front of him. Now if they come in flat or not in shape or are not as skilled then that is not his problem but he beats all comers & seems to do so pretty easily.

You know maybe he fights safety first because he realises he has some brains & does not want to take unnecessary punishment when he has the rest of his life. I mean it ain't like he gets a KO bonus or knock him out within 2 rounds & you get a extra million so why should he go all out when he knows if he uses his jab & builds his momentum he will win without any risk to himself.

I somehow think that he will come out of boxing with his wits & cash to have a fruitful life outside the ring. Not many boxers can do that as has been demonstrated time & time again.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th July 2014 - 03:17 AM